Why aren't you a millionaire yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/news/florida-mega-millions-jackpot-winner/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

Why is it always the ugly deformed guys who make the money? why cant it be a magnificent guy like me?

SELL COKE

EVERYBODY CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE JUST BUY COIN GET RICH EVERYBODY CAN DO IT. SO EASY.

Because while you were out getting laid and drinking on the weekend, he was busy staring at his computer screen making trades and listening to insiders in discord chats.

What have you done in the last year to "make a difference"?

technically, I am. Broke the 2 million barrier this month. I guess I would actually feel like a millionaire if I was upwards 50 in cash/investments.

he looks like a douche
or an asshole
or something, anons please tell me what his facial expression is telling me about him but i can't put into words

I have never even had a girlfriend and im 26?

you're in your room and this guy slaps your waifus ass - what do?

I cannot wait for all the crypto billionaires who rode the bubble and didn't cash out to start killing themselves in a few years. We will have daily threads here. Think the reddit suicides over the 50% crash only a lot more in number and more severe

what annoys me the most about this faggots is that they just got a lottery ticket, no work, effort, worthy idea, nothing. Just got a lottery ticket, got lucky and start making speeches and notes on how to become something they truly do not understand or could ever become through effort and work.
Everybody would be rich if they bought something cheap today and it went full retard in a few years making 50x it's value. WOW, so cool, so smart. It was just dumb luck, nothing more.

Smug arrogance.

This guy goes on fit to jerk off to guys in cbt threads and start manlet threads.

Because you need to not be a brainlet (which I am) if you want to get into algo trading.

This.

I've made more money than I was ever imagining to do in crypto and I know I did nothing to actually "earn" it.
I'm gonna be buying a flashy-ish car with my gains soon and if someone asks what do I do for money I'll be embarrassed to say "muh Bitcoin".

White, patriarchy. Duuuuhhhh

Uh, isnt it too late to start mining btc

but user, at least you did read what the fuck was going on, decided to invest, even went further and made some trades and did a little research when buying or selling.
I know I did, I've been doing fine, also have a decent well paid work and I'm really comfy in life in general.
The little cunt in OP did nothing, understands nothing. If you read or listen to any interviews he is just a kid that doesn't know shit and he is giving "advice" to other idiots like he is an enlightned being. For fuck sake, pajeets shilling shit on /biz/ are more enlightened than this little turd.
Normies and general idiots that go on and interview him and put him under that light are despicable.
I'm fucking triggered.

think this way
if people retarded enough to listen his advice
it's their own fault

You're exactly the same as him to the eyes of a non brainlet

you are cute, get some sunglasses and go outside fat kid, make your parents happy today by looking at his offspring going outside once in a while

Do you want to be a millionaire or not?

Because Sup Forums loves being wagecuck codemonkeys

pic related

Bitcoin is viral marketing guys!

Bitcoin = confirmed botnet

(btc was less than one cent at the time)

>ever since i got to be a millionaire i started feeling worthy of masturbating to more attractive anime characters

whats the original even from?

So let me get this straight; If I already build a gaming rig, I can just open a wallet account and some mining software and make money?

you also need to find a time machine and go back 5-6 years

Because someone stole my million, thereby preventing me from investing in bitcoin in 2012 and making even more millions.

I bet 1million that guy is a pedophile.

>only 1mill

It better be 1 million bitcoins

I'm actually really happy that a bunch of useless NEETs are now extremely wealthy due to a fucking gamble. I didn't make any money from crypto (unfortunately, I didn't have the spare cash and was living paycheck to paycheck) but it doesn't bother me one bit.

Cock and ball torture? I thought fit was a blue board.

i still have no idea what bitcoins/virtual money are and why are they made on gpus
sounds like a shitty flash game i could have played on 2005

Still waiting for trickle down to be great again.

This. Good for you if get lucky, but know your fucking place.

>"In practice nobody cares whether work is useful or useless, productive or parasitic; the sole thing demanded is that it shall be profitable.
>By this test beggars fail, and for this they are despised. If one could earn even ten pounds a week at begging, it would become a respectable profession immediately. "

This dipshit doesn't understand what survivorship bias is.

i have 13€ in my bank account and im a neet. can i still make it?

So this guy makes his money completely via luck yet blames everyone else's agency for them not being rich. What a fucking goon

At least I don't look like a weird little gnome straight out of a spooky fairy tale.

You can survive for a month maybe

>guy who has millions in virtual currency he needs to liquidate tells everyone else to buy in
Is this really surprising?

Survivorship bias is a helluva drug.

????

homeless beggars make shitloads of money though, far more than an average minwagecuck

i mean if i can still become a millionare like guy in op pic with my current situation

I just give to the world

>Please, sir may I have some BTC??

It was a different time lad. You have to understand there's so many scams people come up with and post on Sup Forums back in those days. All the BTC people made it seem like a scam with their spanning. Too good to be true it seemed. There had scams before like join this blah blah refer this blah blah on Sup Forums and Sup Forums anyone with any sense would have been too cautious to buy and hold until now

Wish I bought into Bitcoin when shit was dirt cheap in 08. Could be a millionaire now. Sell the whole shit pile and tell my boss to suck it.

You could still steal a million I guess

urban myth

All you need to do to become a millionaire in 10 years is to know what people will want to buy in 10 years.

Unfortunately, since it's pretty much impossible to predict the market, this is mostly just luck.

>hes not invested in weedstocks

You still have a chance. Just hop on the bandwagon and ride along with us to the moon.

This kid has a better rig than you.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Poverty Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Get Rich Like Nigga Become a Millionaire Haha

It's a big Ponzi scheme by now. Millions of idiots wanting to be rich are buying into cryptocurrency thus boosting its price for the next wave of naive cretins who will buy it for even more. Once the fad ends, whether through government inflicted taxes and policies, quantum computing decryption issued by foreign governments or simple realization that your portfolio money has no real value if you don't liquidate it before next economical crisis the last buyer in that chain is going to be the worst most naive sucker on planet Earth.

$TWMJF $APHQF $GWPRF $ACBFF $PRMCF $KSHB $MJNE $BLOZF $NXTTF $EVIO $HRVOF $TBPMF $IGC $ELED

see you broke virgins at the top

i have a bigger dick ... probably ... for now

hes jewish , every person that is a millionaire has jewish blood whether they know it or not, whites cant make money like that its just a fact of life

Wonder how much he lost since December

explain DOLLAR STUFFS

what do you want to know?

Are chinks jews too?

To be fair, all you had to do to make money was listen to people. Sup Forums was very vocal about Bitcoin being a scam and you shouldn't invest, I'm sure many people were convinced and thus not rich.

This tbqh. Good for them.

All the normies at my uni are getting into crypto. This, I assume, means it's too late and completely over?

i have better monitors

some of them are , the ones with money are

exactly this- i remember when Sup Forums was laughing about btc at sub penny levels... and here we are

why didn't any of you invest in $ATVI any time in the last 10 years?

why didn't any of you invest in $TCEHY in the last 5?

why not now?

money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/news/florida-mega-millions-jackpot-winner/index.html

Literally the same thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

Speculative trading has always been a cancer, but cryptostock speculative trading is full blown leukemia.

The bubble would have already been popped 1 week ago were it not in billions of magic money being pumped into it. But at least the mining bubble is on clear down turn.

How charismatic

To be fair he needs the millions because no woman would ever get with someone so ugly if they weren't rich.

No, state lotteries contribute to society.

stupid
money is the cancer of our society

>by fucking up the life of the winner and everyone involved.
There, finished what you were going to say.

except it's not a game of chance

>Survivorship bias
This is exactly what this is: Some guy makes a few lucky decisions and now deludes himself into thinking he's some sort of super genius that knows anything about life.

lmao we wouldn't have society without money

This 19 Year Old is Jack Ma

wew lad

So I guess to you, society never existed before money then?

I guess thousands of historians should bow before you, since you are clearly much more knowledgeable than them.

every historian that ever lived had to pay for their education somehow

I am only 23 and know nothing about bitcoin. But my brother and i rent out 2 properties and are looking to have 5 under out belt by the time I am 30. By that time we could easily be millionaires in 3 years

only teen avril lavigne knows what life is really like

Even the ones that existed before denotations of wealth?

Self made millionaire here. 3 years ago, I was pushing carts, but now I made it big. You know how I did it? Perseverance, and not going to lie, some smarts too.

Listen, if you want to get to where I am, don't wait up, take life by the balls and get into Crypto now.

First chart is mining revenue.

They're stock tickers. If you look them up you'll find more information on each company.

>listen to Sup Forums one time
>become millionair
>end up with drugs and depression because money doesn't give you longterm happiness, just another level of luxuries you get accustomed to

>fox and the grapes

let me give you an anonymous piece of advice to both you and your brother -

take 10% and invest it. learn about index funds, stocks, dividends, etc, just learn about investing. invest in things you know. i gave an example earlier about $ATVI and $TCEHY - could you have said that WoW or LoL would be profitable in five years - five years ago?

learn about index funds and dividends - generate passive income. see vanguard and berkshire

you work on houses or have them worked on? how about 3M? they make that blue tape used in construction. if you would have invested at $150 just two years ago, those shares are worth almost $300/each today. of course that is a high value company and harder to invest in when starting from just a few dollars - but you can invest over time and cost average down when the price drops now and then.

if you do any work at all on the houses you rent then there are hundreds of companies - tools, hardware, supplies, labor companies, everything. just read about them and pick stocks based on company performance.

if cypto interests you, that's cool, take any amount of that 10% and put it in crypto. learn about it. this could be you.

>buying even a mildly flashy car with bitcoin
I dunno man, even considering the wild dosh lots of people have made, I don't consider bitcoin trading to be stable income.
If you have a steady job that could easily pay for insurance and maintenance on that bitch, I say go for it.
Otherwise, nah. Buy a house or small apartment complex, rent that shit out.

I'm poor and depressed
i would also never do drugs because my mom was an addict.