Hey Sup Forums I am deleting GNU slash Linux to install windows 10

Hey Sup Forums I am deleting GNU slash Linux to install windows 10.

Time to start using the pc for real purpose

>real purpose
Let me guess, your favorite games' spyware features don't work on GNU/Linux?

Good luck, user. Make sure to download Daggerfall and rot your mind with it 24/7.

k

/ t h r e a d
t
h
r
e
a
d

You sound like a grumpy tech illiterate parent. Can you name one game that has spyware in it?

big if true

Have fun watching your system do a bunch of background shit you never asked for instead of doing anything you'd like. There's a reason I don't miss Windows after using it most of my life.

>mmmuh spyware
>i am a paranoid faggot
>i watch CP
>mhm the government is spying on me what if they find out my african child pussy licking videos
>UHMHMHMMHM BRAAAAAAAAAPPP

I guess you can say that what you're doing is... Logical.

Other than checking emails, linux doesn't do what I like since it doesn't support what I like.

You are going to miss this. You will return from Windows

You must be into FPS games or use trashy paid software. I've enjoyed Linux quite thoroughly for over 4 years and only rarely need Windows in a VM.

kek, meanwhile I'm converting my remaing ntfs data drives to ext4

Visual studio, it's what I've been using in high school and now in university. I'm not giving it up for some half assed ripoff.
>windows in a VM
That's cheating

Oh man, they had me use that trash back in high school too. How is a VM cheating, btw? Lots of people use Linux in a VM and nobody complains about that.

Because it destroys any credibility when you say Linux is a replacement for windows.

Keep external drives NTFS
If you ever need to connect it to a windows PC, say a friend's, family's, etc, then you can. Always keep externals flexible. If you don't then whats the point of having it be external? Just take the drive out and put it in your PC and get better performance if you never connect it to other PCs..

those are internal drives. I've got external drives in cases on NTFS, though I don't really use them for anything other than backup. broadband internet killed hand-to-hand filesharing

Fair enough.
I still find myself doing some swapping of data from friend and family. Uploading 1080p 60fps camera recordings of events or outings is still a bit much even for broadband (fuck you comcast 150mb down, ""10mb"" up). But beyond occasions like that not much I take my harddrives around for.

So I need to use a random tool maybe 2-3 times a year or needing a refresher on a Windows. As if that destroys credibility. Wouldn't bat an eye deleting my virtual HDDs.

>using the flash to take a picture of a screen
You have to go back to Windows.

>the freshman think his opinion is worthy because he can do bubble sort
Pathetic.

>mfw I can't tell if you're being cheeky or serious
holy shitnux

Sup Forums is way more effective at that senpai

Actually just had the problem in the picture today. If using the command prompt to create a Windows partition doesn't fix the problem, make sure that the disk you're trying to install Windows on is the first boot option in your BIOS.

absolutely based.

Unironically a smart move

Any game with anti-cheat like BattlEye

Just get a pi for all of your tinkering purposes, plus there are plenty of project ideas already out there to work on rather than using an unfinished OS/borked drivers out the wazoo platform on your production desktop.

I never understood why people around here legitimately switch to linux and pretend they did so for productivity reasons. We ALL know you just switched due to ricing, embarrassing.

Installing windows can be time consuming, Pajeet.
Take frequent breaks to poo in the loo.

Friendly reminder to report racist comments, most of us here who use linux are people of color.