Why do Germans love destroying Europe so much?

Why do Germans love destroying Europe so much?

Because they feel superiority that comes from them feeling inferior.

It's complicated.

In World War I they were defending their borders.

In World War II they were taking their rightful land.

Nice trololololing.

why do english love destroying the entire world?

>implying

It's in their blood.

t. Roman Empire.

They're white niggers.

They have the same mentality towards other Europeans as some of your gringos have towards us.

Where can I get one of these?

fyi it's a dildo

big german gorilla...

Europe needs to bow for us. As soon as we have the absolute control we can go Reich again.

or a buttplug if you want to stop sharting

>Brit posting about others destroying Europe
We are the only one keeping it alive

it's not as if you're any better

Reich my asshole you white niggers.

good post

nigger please

who /hatezegermans/ here

Surrender now! Resistance is futile!

Hey!

We don't discriminate you non-country. We love destroying the entire planet.

Back then we thought of us as that good that it would be the best for others to be forced to emulate us.
Now we think that abolishing ourselves is the best path to the future and think others should be forced to also abolish themselves as they cannot critisize us in this because we are not ourselves anymore after all.

I dont know man, somewhere the drive to know it better for others must come from.

Germans are barbaric

this, germans are the only thing that stand between this continent and the void.

So we discriminate anyone? We are the greatest pro Europes here and bail out everybody in this union. And what do we get? Hate?

This is our fate. They hate us no matter what we do, so we can be the bad guys. It won't change anything.

>WWI
>destroying Europe

Apex kek.

WWI was a absolutely based. It caused the collapse of all the continental empires and severely weakened Britain. WWI was a victory for nationalism and a bloody nose to all the imperialist Jews.

>the birth of USSR
>absolutely based

this desu, all the good people ended up victorious in ww1

Says the country that created Saudi Arabia, the cancer of the world

I demand a thank you from Russia for freeing Lenin and sending him to you.

before the refugee crisis Germany was literally the most popular country in the world
the crisis will pass and everybody will look back at the events seeing Germany in positive light
the conflict in Syria has mostly burned out and Libya will be next

t. country that created Congo

You will get "may you be cursed" instead.

Ici !

Britain with it's anti-euro course is actually the root of the destruction of Europe

>Hey kid wanna be a semi independent state in our federal system?

If Merkel keeps it up we'll have a Nexit next year lol.

Well although you were a tad too militaristic and I can never forgive you for deliberately burning down one of the oldest collections of documents in Europe (University library of Leuven) during WW I, and the rape of Belgium in general, you were not at all that bad and in fact a leading contributor to industrialisation, to the arts, and to keeping up the European heritage as successors of antiquity.

based fredrick

>We are the greatest pro Europes here and bail out everybody in this union.

Why isn't the greek issue fixed yet? Your country is forgiven its debts on average every 50 years.

When are we gonna hang all the germs?

Why does Czech Rep. doesn't fix the issue? It's the issue of Greece and the European Union and not of Germany.

Because we can't forgive them their debts when they don't really owe us anything.

Note that we have forgiven debts of some of the postsoviet central asian states that owed us.

Besides, you claimed Germans always bail everyone out.

Ya blew it.

>activate it quickly

I don't see the supposed problem?

>Watch this thread
>You realize how selfish most european countries are. Not even offering help for people who lost their homes
>Nothing changes for these countries anyway, they still keep hating
>Refugees go back to their countries when everything is fine again
>they keep ignoring this fact

>you will never exterminate Germans
Feels bad man

>the crisis will pass

When?

We had thirty years was, a hundred years war, whole lot of really long conflicts...

>take Konigsberg from him
>he attempts to kill himself
>saved by his servant
Old Fred was such a beta cuckboi.

This is 4chin, do you remember back before Sup Forums decided it was the holy duty of every single one of it's members to spread their memes and cancer to other boards?
Before they used feminism as an excuse to infect Sup Forums, before they infiltrated Sup Forums memes?
Before the american culture war was imported to europe?
I remember,

It's just a meme, many of "Germanic tribes" were called such because they came east of the Rhine, not because they were German. For example the Vandals that sacked Rome were from Sweden initially and the Goths and Huns game from east of Germania

Who belives that the Huns are Germanic ?

>>Refugees go back to their countries when everything is fine again

All we have to do is wait until everything is fine in the middle east.

That assumes there would still be a place to go and that they woudl be wanted there. Two rather big ifs. I mean, the refugees from Sudetenland, Ostpreussen etc. are still in Deutschland proper, despite nothing is stoping them from going back. Sure they'd have to buy the property that was once theirs and rebuild the house that once stood upon it, but such is life and I foresee many Syrians finding themselves in the same situation.

>Sup Forums meme
I bet you browse Sup Forums as well.

>to infect Sup Forums
oh no, a shitposting holyground for redditors and shills, how could they?

Dude, do you know what the ESM is? These are no credits for Greece, it was basically free money. And most of the money for the ESM came from us.

Politicians can't just say, let forgive these debts. They calculated the issue and it would basically mean 40000€ debts for everybody in Europe. Now explain how you want to do it?

Those conflicts were not continuous and we have better means of killing each other these days. The entities in the conflict don't have limitless resources.
Russian support together with Turkish cooperation will see Assad secure in less than a year. Turkey has already secured a zone to mass civilians in Syria.

Meh Germany is deporting people to Afghanistan so.....

The name "German" is a bastardisation of the name of the Hermunduri, a West-Germanic tribe. Hermunduri crossed the Rhine and settled in Gallia Belgica, the city of Tongeren, after Julius Caesar decimated the Celtic Eburones for their resistance against the Romans. The tribe settled there where henceforward known ass Tungri, the Romans called them "Germani". They defeated the Romans grandiosely in a well-known battle, and from that moment the Romans called all tribes accross the Rhine "Germani" and the name inspired fear in them, for that reason all Germanic tribes adopted it quickly. They referred to themselves in a general sense as Suebi (Schwaben, Sueven, Zweven).

Huns came from Central- and East-Asia mainly (and took along with them some Iranic nomad tribes such as the Scytho-Sarmatians)

and Goths

>Now explain how you want to do it?

How about just leting greece fail? Better that the current situation in the long term.

Good luck kicking out about a million of people with everything to lose.

And what has it to do with Germany? That's all Greece's decision and the 2nd instance is the EU. Greece could've also just left the European Union, but they didn't.

This, though many of the "German" tribes weren't German, they were Germanic. English is just confusing, since the Norse, Franks, Goths and Vandals weren't German, but were Germanic, though the Franks were later absorbed by other Germans in much of Germany (hence modern Non-Dutch Franconian dialects) being called "Franconian" not actually being directly descended from Frankish, but rather have a Frankish substrate.

The only two tribes that are "German" tribes without a doubt are the Alemanni (and related people) and the Saxons (and related people), where even the latter has some early branches that are to be considered exceptions.

Also, politicians totally can say. "let's forgive these debts." In fact, they did that at least as early as Sumer.

>da Joos

Yes, yes and hitler wuz a gud BOI who dindu nuffin

>be refugee that goes to europe
>Actually be one that ends up successful
>is labelled with the others and has his property taken away by EU/germany government

How would you explain this Germany?

What was this ridiculous design was trying to achieve?

amazing how you can see the upper NL/BE border practically exactly the same 2016 years ago

i kissed a German boy on the lips last night

That's not right mate. At 1 AD all these territories in your pic were indo-germanic areas, sharing a similar language and culture.

Would Europe be a better place had Germany been balkanized after WWI?

Well....better then the Greece parade uniform

>fall of Rome
>1st Reich
>2nd Reich
>3rd Reich
>Merkel

MAKE IT STOP

>"Germany is occupied"
>"Germany so cucked haha"
and yet
>"Fucking Germans and their evil master plan to ruin Europe"

really makes your brain rotate

>Germans ruined the Greek uniform too
Thanks a lot Otto

Well, yeah, pretty much.

I'm a Greek

>cucked by German nobleman
Is that a tradition of the Greek ?

at-least some ancestors of everyone of this thread have been ruled by germanics

why are all other ethnic groups so shit at ruling themselves?

It didnt really worked out
We had to kick him out twice
You guys are like fucking herpes

Europe is dirt, I can only laugh looking at these useless shitters getting BTFO by Merkel

Germany was destroyed in 1945 but we still take a huge dump on your shitty continent even long after death, it's amazing.

I do wish we would help Putin take over Eastern Europe though

one would think an island who makes sure to distance itself from the continent would be more keen to do that
>im not yuropean i am british
>but watch out for evul germs
>he he, dont look at me rubbing my hands

anglojew

And this time we are destroying more life's then in WW2

>Indo-Germanic
What
No, German is a Centum-language and is widely assumed to be closer to Celtic and Italic than Indian and Iranian. It is a safe assumption this counts for the peoples as well.

t. Clintoncuck

>>Indo-Germanic
>What
Himlers memes live on

Ahem. I think for Putin, who probably has a wish to rebuild USSR with all its satellites, Eastern Europe ends somewhere in Thuringia...

you mean the
ETERNAL ANGLO

really makes you think.

Putin or Clinton, who gives a fuck

people in here actually think Merkel acts independently, that's how deluded they are, all your countries are owned by someone else you fags

The Menapii and Morini tribes living in modern West-, East and Zeeuws-Flanders and French Flanders respectively, were closely related to each other and of Atlantic-Celtic stock, related to the Welsh, Manx and Irish. Although they were known to intermarry with the neighbouring Chauci tribe on Germanic stock, related to the modern Frisians, and even formed colonies on the SW Irish ccoast next to each other around the 1st century AD,the picture is not entirely correct.

Both tribes lived there until the 5th century where they got absorbed into the more populous Franks, a confederation of which they were likely a part, just like the neighbouring Nervii which were Belgae of Germanic stock, but together with Menapii and Morini they spoke a Gaulish dialect.

The Batavi, which lived in NL between Rhine and Meuse, today called Betuwe, were a division of the Germanic Chatti (Hessen) who were Romanboo and split after a conflict settling in aforementioned area. Their main settlement is today called Katwijk, still refering to their Chatti name.

They also were huge Romanboos and adopted Latin and their Menapii neighbours's Gaulish dialect and this as late as the early 6th century

>Thomas Young first used the term Indo-European in 1813, deriving from the geographical extremes of the language family: from Western Europe to North India.[7][8] A synonym is Indo-Germanic (Idg. or IdG.), specifying the family's southeasternmost and northwesternmost branches. This first appeared in French (indo-germanique) in 1810 in the work of Conrad Malte-Brun; in most languages this term is now dated or less common than Indo-European, although in German indogermanisch remains the standard scientific term. A number of other synonymous terms have also been used.

>is widely assumed to be closer to Celtic and Italic
Latin and Germanic (/the Germanic languages of that time) must have had huge similarities.
I wonder why this has never been pointed out by Roman historians.

So yours would be too? I can easily understand you without learning dutch.

That is because the West-Germanics split from the North-Germanic bulk around 700 BC. East-Germanic split much later, around 1 AD, that is why Wulfila's Gothic Bible is so close to North-Germanic languages.

With East-Germanic languages going RIP, there are two distinct groups left which are only mutually intelliligible within members of those individual groups.

Slavic languages for example only started evolving from one another after around the 8th-9th century. The very name implies "word", or their main characteristic of sharing a common language, as is why they called their germanic neighbours "niemcy" or variations on the theme: litterally "mute ones".