Where were you when FSF got renamed?

Where were you when FSF got renamed?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/posix.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But it hasn't been renamed, not yet at least.

go away

Shitposting on Sup Forums?

It took what, over 30 years for anyone to bring this up?

>RMS greentexts

it's a real paradigm shift

They won't rename, because then they'll have to make new logo, you dumbass

>rms is so autistic he couldn't think of this in the decades he spent running the FSF and getting angry at people confusing free as in 'libre' for monetary 'free'
>some 16 year old Sup Forumstard with a meme email brings it to his 60-something year old mind after all these decades

RMS is a lost cause. What the Jesus shitting in the street FUCK is wrong with him?

He's old

He has a tendency to be right about software and freedom. Who cares about the rest of his life?

@64496279
This is some tasty bait!

he's so smart that he overflowed the IQ meter

>64496279
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Says the one who doesn't even know how to properly reply someone. Lurk more

>64496838
>not recognizing an old way to shitpost
How new are you?

You must be +18 to use this site

>rms uses meme arrows
when did Sup Forums become so influential?

who are you quoting?

@64496838
damn bruh this nigga mad af lmfao

He was actually pretty good with this stuff back in the day. He came up with "POSIX", thank fuck it wasn't called IEEEIX.

stallman.org/articles/posix.html

Or somebody emailed it to him and he took credit.

prepare to be kiked.

This is an opinion I can't voice everywhere else, so I'll say it here: Who really cares if it's the "Free Software Foundation" or "Flying Saucers Fishing". I have nothing against RMS but I don't think that the name is remotely important.

It's just because there aren't many new things happening in the Linux world, so people fight over the smallest changes, just so they have something to fight about. Just let it be.

Fucking retard