Why do people choose to visit USA instead of Europe...

Why do people choose to visit USA instead of Europe? Most people here who have money to travel to one of these places go to FUCKING MIAMI, instead of visiting Europe. Maybe it's cheaper, but not really that much. Also Miami is like, a fucking shithole full of guidos and Ricardo Forts. Why would someone want to know that place? Even New York, which is far better than Miami, is still a shithole when compared to places like Switzerland, Norway, etc.

So, if you travel to USA instead of Europe, you are a classless douche who should never ever had the money to go there. You probably are a new rich too. It's disgusting,.. What do you think?

From what i see the following happens. (For tourists which aren't interested in history at all)

>working class people travels to Portugal, Spain, Greece and northern africa countries
>upper class people travels to Bali, Jamaica, Dominican Republic.

this
alot of people just go to the beach or swim in the water which is a retarded waste of money unless you can surf or something like that, then id totally go to miami

>For tourists which aren't interested in history at all
This, I'm pretty upper middle class and could afford to go to most countries but I'm just a Portuboo so I went to Portugal.

Another thing is most upper class people often spend time in europe anyway for work or weekend trips. So going to europe isnt much of a special vacation.

It's mostly spics who choose to go to Miami or Jew York.

Why are Argentinans so awful on Sup Forums?

I don't really hate this topic but the way OP words it reeks of smug

That's how Argentines are. Ever wondered why the rest of Latin America hates us? There's your answer.

Dominican Republic is considered the working man's Caribbean holiday here.
People with money go to Bahamas or Bermuda, poorer folk go to Cuba and Dom. Rep.

>Another salty argie thread

I mostly agree with him. Why the fuck would anybody want to go to a shithole like Miami when they have Europe or the Caribbean as an option?
You would have to pay me to go back to Miami and these people choose it willingly.
Lots of great places to holiday in America, Miami us not one of them. In fact I might put it at the very bottom of cities.

Where the fuck do you live, Saskatchewan?

Mate most European countries has been Americanised.Most European youth dress like Americans,listen to american music,go to american fast foods and watch American shows.

Europe now apart from the history and Architecture is really a poor mans America.

ok then ranjeet.

more like USA is a poor man's Europe

M8 pls
I can spot americans 1 mile away nust looking at how they are dressed
As for the fast foods last year a fucking mc donald's FAILED in my town

1. Because US has a higher diversity of nature and climate, you can explore nature and do extreme sports much more in the US.
2. Europe is expensive as fuck.
3. It is easier to relate to Americans as a foreign, because we are more familiar with their culture.
4. Miami/Florida is a great destination just for its theme parks.
5. You only need to know how to speak English to visit the US.
6. Americans are actually nice to tourists.
7. Paris or Rome in August? I would rather die.
8. Beaches in Europe fucking suck.
9. Even in summer, it is still fucking cold in Europe.
10. There are guidos and Forts in Europe too.

New Brunswick
I stayed at a Hilton resort in Dominucan Republic precisely because it was cheaper than most other beach destinations.

Pic related?

Literally who is the ugly bitch on the left. If you visit Europe, or think it has class, because of the royalty, you are a moron.

OP is faggot, once again.

Also, this USA is much more than just Florida. You have amazing Natl Parks here, like Yellowstone or Olympic or Volcanoes in Hawaii.

i have no doubt your nature is amazing but aside from the grand canyon i would rather travel my country more than once, your international turism industry is city driven my dear sharting american overlord

This.

Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba are the cheap ass trip options because you can spend a week there for like 400$ if you check ticket prices.

But then it's 400$ to sit your ass in the sand so I don't get it, especially since you can fly to Iceland for less than 200$.

I don't understand Boomers and Xs

Implying anyone from South America goes to national parks in the USA....

C'mon, most international tourists only visit the big cities. Those places you mention are only visited by White Americans who appreciate nature

Europe - castles and cool history
America - national parks and nature
Asia - ladyboys and Japanese cyberpunk cities

>Implying anyone from South America goes to national parks in the USA....

I went to the Badlands

yeah you're right american nature is so ugly

so

incredibly

ugly

But that's not the case, if you simply add Spain and France together USA is far behind having much bigger territory.
The USA actually gets very few tourists considering how gigantic it is.

Europe smells rusty and is a bit of a shithole too, also the US is wealthier, although not safer

>Yurop
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm no thanks

>Go to Europe
>Get blown up by filthy muslim
>Go to USA
>Get shot at
>Shoot back with your own firearm
>Survive

Gee I can't figure out why either user

USA has the greatest nature on earth