The shart-in-mart memes are absolutely true...

The shart-in-mart memes are absolutely true. I've never seen a White American wash their hands after using a public restroom, even while dorming in an elite college where I was surrounded by wealthy trust fund babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFAqqANiK1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press F to shart.

SHART ON CART

Sometimes they run the water for a second or two to pretend they're washing their hands. But wtf, since they don't actually use soap or water, that just makes their hands even dirtier.

DESIGNATED

I don't wash my hands if I urinate because it's not like my dicks dirty or I piss on my self.
Not washing after wiping your ass is disgusting as fuck though.

There is literally fecal matter in the air in public bathrooms.

Yeah, there's matter of (insert thing here) everywhere.

What the fuck do you think smells are retard?

Aren't you proving my point? Do you really think there's as much fecal matter in the air outside as inside a bathroom? Do you really think the lever you use to flush a urinal is clean?

>lever
What century do you live in..?

I have a similar experience. I went to a private school in a suburbs of New York City and barely any of the kids there washed their hands. I would always use tissue to open the door. Once a kid shat in front of a toilet because he didn't want to sit on it. Now I go to college in the Boston area and had the same problems in communal bathrooms during Freshmen year. The toilets were also in a horrible state. Barely anyone felt obligated to wash their hands or flush. There was also shit on walls, the floor, sides of the stall, you name it.

Do you really think washing your hands will somehow prevent the fecal matter in the air (or god forbid on the faucet) from being on them immediately after?
But atleast they're slightly more clean than they were before; right?

We're straying from the main point anyway. Most don't even wash their hands AFTER WIPING. Can we admit that there's a serious fucking hygiene issue in this country?

There's a serious hygiene issue in all western countries by inconsiderate faggots; which is why more and more people use and abuse hand sanitizer.

SHART
IN
CART

>Americans will literally defend not washing their hands
Woahhh.... So... This.... Is... The.... Power..... Of..... Freedumbs...

America is so fat Lmao

wew Ameriblubbers BTFO

I wash mine after going in the bathroom and again before I eat anything.

t. OCD

SHITTING

He wants to be like a shitskin
Whites have pretty and angelic skin thus have no need for the practices of barbarians.

Sorry New Zealand, but you can't talk anymore...

I don't understand. Even when in a depressive state the one thing I find small joy in is washing my hands.

Got to admit, I'm pretty embarrassed by our hygiene standards compared to the rest if the developed world.

Something is seriously wrong with us

oh wow what the fuck

I'm fairly certain that's inaccurate because I remember reading that only a small % of bonglands population actually does.

Why did this happen? I have a little sister that contracted an unknown illness and she's had chronic diarrhea for almost two months now, poor girl, and yet my mother has managed to keep her from soiling herself in public. How does a grown person do this? I assume so from size of fecal matter.

>angelic skin
Wow, just so you know, no one else thinks this.

Americans get a high from eating shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFAqqANiK1k

>used to bully Indians with poo in the loo memes
>turns out we are far from perfect
Do I have to apologize to Pajeet? I didn't know how hard it was for people to poo in the loo.

The mental health care system, their family, anyone that had knowledge of this has failed them. Filthy fuckin animal.

>t. jelly poop skin

There is nothing wrong when it's a qts poo

Honestly, that picture is probably from a service dog, but America definitely has substandard hygiene compared to other places.

Wew

You sister had to much BBC up her ass

>Netherlands
>Italy

>going to the toilet
I'd answer no because I don't wash them after every piss.
My dick is pretty clean

piss is sterile

God, some of you people are fucking disgusting. I'm not a germaphobe or anything but the idea of shaking hands with someone who doesn't wash their own after touching their dicks and asses is fucking gross.

not as gross as mexican food tbqh

You're a dick
Good luck with puberty

Me neither, I'm Not filthy

will the sharting ever end?

You're a lier

>touching your dick
>gross
Literally like touching my arm. Unless I have a yeast infection of some shit I don't see the problem.

It's true, just look at these stats:

"Ninety-one percent of adults claimed in the poll that they washed their hands after using a public restroom. But of the 6,336 adults whose behavior was observed, only 82 percent actually did so.

Women, the study found, were more diligent than men: 90 percent washed their hands, compared with only 75 percent of the men."

We are disgusting people

I don't get your point? Even if you touch a dirty person you would still wash your hands, am I right?

It's not like I rub one out and use my cum as a hand lotion before shaking your hand, faggot.
Last I checked the penis isn't more dirty than any other part of your body when you properly clean it.

>America
>First World

I wash my hands every time and I hardly ever see anyone do otherwise

f

My sister is seven.

Can i be her personal toilet? I would follow her around and every time she wanted to shit she could shit in my mouth

I hope St. Peter reads this to you at the gates before sending you to Hell you disgusting pigman.

saint peter cant read english so jokes on him

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the american sharters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret poos on walmart, and I have over 300 confirmed accidents. I am trained in market shitting and I’m the top sharter in the entire US retail sector. You are nothing to me but just another aisle. I will not wipe my ass with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of amerisharts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cleaner. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your aisle. You’re fucking soiled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shart on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sphincter. Not only am I extensively trained in underwear washing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the american diet and I will use it to its full extent to make sure you don't wipe your miserable ass ever, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking stool. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit faeces all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shitty, kiddo

Wtf???? You don't need to be rude....

You just asked if a chronically ill little girl could defecate in your mouth.
You went past banter, past edginess, and just became a shitty person.

She probably just have anal aids for banging all those niggers

EINKAUFSWAGEN