Debian appreciation thread

Everything just werks on stretch, weeks of uptime with 0 issues. Thank you Debian devs

Try installing amdgpu pro drivers and a modern version of opencl.

faggy debian ^.^

try not being an amdtard

>weeks of uptime

Please tell me you're bouncing for kernel updates.

Looks like somebody is suffering from Shiny New Stuff Syndrome

My NAS runs Debian and it works for months without issue, and even then only needs to be rebooted because of kernel updates.

BASED POST

tfw got the same idea

Now you're going to tell me about your various Hackintosh builds.

>falling for the old shit is "stable" meme
I feel bad for you Debiantards. Here I am enjoying my stable amd drivers and latest features on Fedora 27.

can you beat that fags 500 day up time? lol

that is nice uptime.
installed debian on my laptop. been up and running with suspends between uses. probably only at about 2weeks uptime that way

Debian computer here with 20 year up-time.

I like debian, and it's my main *nix os, but I dont get the point of circlejerking about uptimes.

Everything just werks on Buster, weeks of uptime with 0 issues. Thank you Debian devs.

Debian sucks. Ubuntu has to fix everything for you. Arch is most stable and gets newer updates for less bugs. You are using pajeetware.

proof faggot

Arch is a small hobby project that relies on random users maintaining recipes on a community repo

post full res image

>he actually thinks Debian is old
Are you the center void from ?
Debian is as new as you want it to be. Debian stable is just an idiot proof version of it that will never crash even if you are in space or a nuclear war. There are other levels to choose from. Even Debian Sid is stable for normal use.

I recently switched over to the testing repos and it's honestly great. Newer packages and still stable as fuck. Honestly if you're not using Debian I feel bad for you.

>install arch
>go to play a game of pacman

never again

It's something you can be better at. However I feel like I am in the same boat as you, since I run a couple laptops, so unless it's a VPS, it seems kind of dumb to me to be running 24/7

Why? Enjoy your exploits and shitty old bugs.

only gentoo is better than debian

>What is sid repositories

Nobody fucked by using Debian
>t. 30 year old debian gnu/linux using kissless virgin

operating systems have nothing to do with social skills. you can use anything and still stay as virgin if you dont have those skills.