Hahahahahah I fucking love Elon Musk

Hahahahahah I fucking love Elon Musk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM
youtu.be/BYgnOc6Cd34
instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU/
fortune.com/2007/11/13/paypal-mafia/
youtu.be/BQlSutYJsV8?t=37s
military.com/video/ammunition-and-explosives/flamethrowers/flamethrower-pig-summer-bbq/1054675494001
wired.com/story/tesla-autopilot-why-crash-radar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_reusable_launch_system_development_program#Technical_feasibility
interestingengineering.com/biggest-challenges-stand-in-the-way-of-hyperloop
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/152599413813018624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i remember he was in a video urging people not to breed. it's ironic considering he has like 10 kids

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM

Gib munee

Its incredibly shitty over priced version of Pic related. This is the gaymen equivlent of pic related

It's from the boring company though haha.

Hahahahahahaha he's so smart and funny.
Our future looks bright with him at the wheel of technology.
Nothing can go wrong.

If your going to spend 500 buy pic related. OR buy a surplus Vietnam one for like 1 or 2k

youtu.be/BYgnOc6Cd34

Now is not the time for shitposting user. I hate that billion dollar welfare queen

instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU/

LOL! absolute genius.

This faggot is proof that all Sup Forums needs is plastic surgery and some anabolic steroids.

fortune.com/2007/11/13/paypal-mafia/
>Despite having perhaps the greatest entrepreneurial streak of all the PayPal mafia, Musk was purged from PayPal like some kind of toxin. Soon after the merger, Thiel resigned.
>Musk became CEO of the combined company and decided it was time for a technological overhaul. Specifically, he wanted to toss out Unix and put everything on a Microsoft platform.
>That may sound innocent enough to laypeople but not to Unix zealots like Levchin and his team. A holy war ensued. Musk lost. The board fired him and brought back Thiel while Musk was on a flight to Australia for his first vacation in years. “That’s the problem with vacations,” Musk deadpans.

the retard should get the fuck back to his shithole country

That video is him urging people TO breed

elon is the man, only fucking hope for the future

praise millennial jesus

>stuff oversized grill lighter in airsoft gun
>call it a flamethrower

>Buying snake oil this hard

ahhahaha elon is so cool he's the man :D

i wanna ride on his rocket someday

>flamethrower
>flame remains where it is
what a gyp

So was he right or wrong to want to replace Unix for ms?

Thats gay man

he's smart!
he's rich!
he's good-lookin!
he's young!

what's not to like!

you're gay you fucking faggot

Wrong, should have switched to BSD (ya ya I know it's unix sys v based but still)

Wow, he is such a free-thinker. Underground tunnels for cars, but also for colonies living on Mars! I just bought a few Tesla Stocks.

Is he the Tony Stark of our world?

Am I on fucking leddit RN? The shilling is making me nauseous.

No just the standard ironic shitposting

When I ask software devs I interview who their role model is, 85% say Elon Musk.

I then wind down their interview process. You're not a culture fit. Sorry!

Considering the state of Windows in early 2000s, it would have killed the company.

What's the 'correct' answer, then? Stallman? Linus? Terry?

Depends on the business case, at that time Microsoft Server was seen as a more stable and managable environment for financial instituations. Also, it was ( and still is) easier to find good technical people. There are just more microsoft administrator then there are for unix.

Sorry, I must've entered a Reddit post.

Yes

eheheheh bretty nice bost friendo, here have an upboat for that +1 xD^^ ahahah I mean Musk Is sooo rAnd0m and cool guy hehehhe just laike le M3 xD I mean look at that flamethrower man sooooo coooool man takes a genius to creat that stuff ahahah he is so funnie x3 callin is company boring company hahahah so rnadome xD >:D

I don't care what they say, as long as there's a good reason for it. Another large portion say their parent/ grandparent for some self-driven motivational reason. Not a bad answer.

It's about the candidate's personality, what drives them, will they work well in a team or try to be an elitist individualist asshole.

>calling that thing a Flammenwerfer
It doesn't even werf its Flammen.

>these boot licking random verified idiots on twiatter

Tony Stark from the movies was actually based on him

youtu.be/BQlSutYJsV8?t=37s

>literally lived through surth afrieekan school without dying (just barely, got thrown down a set of staris by darkies hating on him for being white after apartheid)
>family moves to America to make a better life
>Musk makes billions of dollars with X.com and PayPal
>Decides he wants to goto mars
>makes rocket company, develops cheapest LTO/GTO launcher system, even NASA loves it.
>Makes car company to develope electric motor and battery technology ,ready for Mars
>Develops hyperloop but releases it as a FOSS idea and lets anyone else develop it further, which many are spending billions doing (of which he benefits from), hyperloop is essential for colony to colony transport on mars until an oxygen atmosphere can be developed.

Musk is a turbosperg autist (yes, really) who somehow didn't get trapped on Sup Forums but instead went and made his dreams come true.
You're literally jelly af.
so am I.

Now do it with a merlin engine

CUTE

Actual flame-throwers are dodgy as fuck.
They also make you a target in any warfare. Hope your compressed canisters are armor-protected.
So many people died using those damn things.
Even modern versions are still dodgy.

I swear, he is like the madman from aperture science in portal
>sir, we cannot do this
>i don't give a shit, here are a few billion dollars, go figure it out
>but it didn't work
>so try it again until it works

>here's s few billion dollars that I got from taxpayers
ftfy

Quit repeating this horseshit, he paid it all back.

having hope, not everyone is dead inside and wants to see something fucking new. our grandparents seen next to no one having a card and breadlines to everyone having more than one car and the internet.

the fuck do we have? fucking facebook and the death of cable? I want to see something new and exciting.

The only legit uses for flamethrowers are bee kiling and pork roasting.

military.com/video/ammunition-and-explosives/flamethrowers/flamethrower-pig-summer-bbq/1054675494001

keked way too hard at this one

I can't tell if he's pretending he invented the flamethrower or not.

Just remembered I was dreaming about wasps and giant hornets last night, it wasn't even a nightmare. They were just a feature of it.

>Musk is a turbosperg autist (yes, really)
most geniuses are
>who somehow didn't get trapped on Sup Forums
the vast majority of Sup Forums is average intelligence. anyone who says they're "smart but lazy" is just an asshole who thinks they're above average when they're not

> the vast majority of Sup Forums is average intelligence.
Average compared to the rest of Sup Forums, I guess you mean.

God help us.

Pic very much related.

also good for killing (((cockroaches))) and bugs

also pillboxes

No no no, just Sup Forums in general.
Most of Sup Forums genuinely are fucking thickos.
That includes people in the /dpt/ threads along with most other technical threads.

They are Notch-tier as mentions, the "oh I am so smart" but lazy.
Actually, no, that is an insult to Notch, he actually does shit when he gets inspired. Most of Sup Forums are leeches.
See the deepfakes threads for example.
The sum of Sup Forumss total average is fizzbuzz threads with the same fucking copy-pasted answers.
There are exceptional people on this board like any other board on this site, from Sup Forums to /d/ to Sup Forums to even /mlp/.
This board is by no means better than most. Not even slightly.
Hasn't been for years. Everyone left this shithole when the macrumors tards came here after STEVE JOBS JUST DIED stream hack. (along with the influx of Digg and Reddit)

I'm only here to funpost :^)

Most people are of average intelligence and average intelligence is stupid, more at 11:00

I posted this in the wrong thread...
wired.com/story/tesla-autopilot-why-crash-radar/
>muh future
apparently, not even Musk undestands very well the trade-off implemented in tesla cars.

i f*cking love science

his whole game is to get retarded progressives to buy stuff that makes no sense because "it is cool", or "it is futuristic".

LOL!!!! So quirky!! I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!

The hyperloop was patented in 1799. Don't act like Elon is doing us a great service by not falsely proclaiming it as his property.

ahh kids, so naive. Technology caused the present, it cannot solve the future.

Elon has a cameo in Iron Man 2, by the way. He's just fucking there. I find this amazing.

Tie between TAD and John Carmack

would you hire me if I said ted kaczynski and that I hate technology?

Wrong, terribly wrong... unless he was trolling to get fired and a severance package. Didn't this let him cash out his options?

He married Tallulah Riley. He's doing a space program on his own dime. He's fucking awesome.

This is what entrepreneurs are like sometimes. Larry Ellison, Howard Hughes, Walt Disney... It requires a little megalomania and vision and insanity.

Lena Dunham, but I will accept other names like Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey. The idea is to be an activist with a pedigree education and a focus on social justice, not profit and sciency tech crap.

this but with less irony

Klossy obviously

My god I can't stand the marketing wank coming from this man-child.

No shit guy, you arent smart for figuring that out

>Flamethrowers soon to be banned via legislation

that's not even a flame thrower
just an oversized torch

>Paypal is a fucking scam and you know it
>Rockets are pretty much never re-used
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_reusable_launch_system_development_program#Technical_feasibility
>NASA had a system like that (remember the space shuttle?) and that turned out to not be viable.
>Hyperloop is a fucking wank tank, there are so many reasons why it just doesn't work.
interestingengineering.com/biggest-challenges-stand-in-the-way-of-hyperloop

The ideas of a vaccuum train has existed for a 100 years. His releasing the patents doesn't do jack shit because he doesn't even think of it himself to begin with.

He is a shit engineer. He just knows what marketing wank gets man-childs exited.

How is that going to eradicate the jungle gooks in Vietnam?

>he thinks implosion means explosion
Look at him. Look at him and laugh

an oversized torch has functionality besides spraying sticky burning fuel all over a target.

musk, like jobs, is a marketer
audience is retards

i, too, want privatization of the space and transportation industry
all hail our glorious leader, elon musk, for he can do no wrong

MONEY PLOX MONEYYYYYY

> You're so frickin good at marketing.

Normie hero worship is so fucking pathetic.

>He's doing a space program on his own dime

Tesla and SpaceX are living on government handouts.

The only use of a flamethrower is, by definition, to spray burning sticky fluids all over your enemies to demoralize them and probably burn a few to death. The thing he's got there is pretty nice, but it's not a flamethrower

>tfw got tested for 131 intelligence point things whatever they're called in burgerland
>still too lazy to do anything and lurk Sup Forums every day

>He married Tallulah Riley
Didn't work out so well.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

looks like the dopamine jew got the better of you

Jim Keller

it's a gay question, you can't fault them for giving a meme answer that would (seem to) work on any sjw interviewer, and not everyone has a role model, worshipping celebrities is a kike scam

You're just salty because you're not a champion with an adoring fan.

powerful

A Vietnam one would be sketchy because it would be old. Their is a company that makes new full sized flamethrowers though.

even if it still worked correctly after all these decades, how would you be able to use it? don't they use napalm jelly? you'd need to make your own homemade napalm

So is NASA and every fucking contractor for the DoD, your point?

Context should make that obvious.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/152599413813018624
Reminder that Elon musk fucks horses

He's filthy rich. When the hyper-rich have a fuckton of kids, their wealth gets spread around, when poor people have a lot of kids, the only thing that gets spread is misery.

i filpping love science, narcissism and rick & morty

>the first reply to that tweet couldn't possibly be more of a stereotype