IKEA battlestation bread

IKEA battlestation bread

I need more ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30335209/
ikea.com/fi/fi/catalog/products/S19123063/
amazon.com/Z-Line-Belaire-Glass-L-Shaped-Computer/dp/B0019MAUTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really lame and predictable to want all of your furniture from IKEA.
Only kids and tech reviewer faggots and redditor battlestation spergs do this shit.

Go save up some money and buy some quality furniture that won't fall apart after 2-3 years.
If you can't jump on top of your desk and apply your full weight on top of it, it's not worth buying.

I'm planning on getting one of their countertops and putting it on adjustable legs from

My desk is a custom IKEA build, has been with me for around 5 years and yes, I can jump on top of it.
Their actual desks are probably shit, yes, but something built from a countertop like OP pic is going to work just fine.

what table
what measurments

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30335209/

I'm 193 pounds...can do this just fine on pretty much all their desks. Maybe lose some fucking weight?

There are two desk threads in the catalog.

Fuck off with your "my selfish need general".

This is an IKEA desk. Forgot its name but it's like one of the only ones like it.

>ITT: in memory of Ingvar Kamprad

damn, thats the kind of desk I need. I have an oscilloscope and soldering iron. and some various other metering equipment that could go on shelves like that. Instead of being everywhere on my desk. I wish you knew the name!!!

Are their electronic raising desks any good? I want to try a standing desk for gaming but I'm not going to buy a 1000€ desk if I don't know i I'll like it. They are at about 400-600€ so I don't know what to think

I just googled "IKEA gaming desk" and it came up lol. It's called the FREDDE. Cost me like $180 I think.

Found it. It's called FREDDE .

oops. bit late. thanks anyway.

>5.1 speakers
>all of them in the front like a fucking normie

do you know the way?

rip

F for Ingvar

Ikea galant and chair from a dumpster.

sad days sad times we're living in.....

oh look its the "2 drawers and a top" ikea desk meme.

gtfo

That 1st twitter post. Fucking KEK.

1 Kallax 2x4 + 1 Kallax 1x4 1 table board and 3 of the table mounts that you screw the board to the Kallax. 1 Table leg.
ikea.com/fi/fi/catalog/products/S19123063/

Why are there no god tier L shape desks?

Simple Desk

*Don't worry I dropped that shit mouse and keyboard

Isn't this very popular?
amazon.com/Z-Line-Belaire-Glass-L-Shaped-Computer/dp/B0019MAUTE

relevant I guess

>ITT: Soyboy battlestations

Have fun sleeping. Ever.

>glass desk
No. Don't do it
Minimal doesn't mean soyboi, but I agree that so many setups are copy-paste garbage.
Nice statue, what is it?

Why do you say this?

Not him, but I'm pretty sure it's unhealthy to be behind so many screens w/ blue light

There's literally nothing wrong with glass desks except for the fact that Sup Forums and reddit think they're out of style. They last long and you don't have to worry about wearing off the finish.

>glass desk
>No. Don't do it
Same/similar design without glass top also exists.
Desk clamps for lamps and mics and shit.

I have this desk, pic related. There's nothing wrong with it and I've had it for ~10 yrs.

However I don't like the style anymore, and I am looking to get an ikea desk like

I'm not sure it matters much but the color is actually a very dark purple my camera did a shit job of getting the color right.

Nice over-priced but horrid quality desk.

Are their standing desks good for their price?

try jumping on it

why don't you fucktard just use a blur tool

What digital clock is that? Looks sweet

I got a slightly beat up desk from goodwill like 3 years ago that's really nice, and it's the same as a shitty Ikea desk
It can't do the mounting systems for monitors but one day I'll get a sick ultrawide that doesn't look like a 12 year old made the stand

sell the gun and buy a proper desk. then save your monies for another gun that will never ever get used.

nice use of space
fucked up on speaker placement

>I need more ideas
you could always get a real desk and stop buying sawdust that was left over from making the real furniture.

Make way for actual sturdy Ikea desk.

>Ikea
>battlestation
Their MDF furniture looks fine when first assembled but the cheap veneers they use don't hold up to even regular dusting. Do you just replace these after two years or so?

id post mine but I don't want you fags reposting it

but the gallant is the best desk period

He literally posted a picture of their solid oak countertop, drawers notwithstanding.

look at the seem along the front edge. Looks like that printed plastic shit that gets glued ontop

IS NO ONE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING PIG

my thoughts exactly

that looks very uncomfortable with those boxes blocking your legs

how do you keep the top from sliding around on those cabinets?

the pic i first posted is a veneer product. they do have a solid wood countertop though. finger jointed birch or oak are the two options, i believe. maybe beech

rubber bumpers

where to buy lower back friendly chairs
Flintan looks okayish but the arms look stupid.
Renberget was somewhat small for me.
Millberget was meh to me.
I liked the volmar but 250 is too much for my budget
does walmart or amazon have something better

t.manlet

Maybe the IKEA Markus, it should be in your budget
I've got a pretty sensitive back in general (more upper back from shitty posture at desk, but some minor snap city in my lower back from a one-time fuckup during deadlifts) , and sitting in my gfs Markus chair feels alright. Not for 8+ hours like my gaym0r chair (Noblechairs black leather), but it's a budget office chair that doensnt' straight up fuck my upper back and makes me not notice anything bad in my upper back when sitting with proper ass-posture, so I can recommend.

Ikea are just associated too strongly with their bottom tier cost-effective furniture, the mid level stuff and above can actually be pretty damn good.

If $250 is outside your budget then this may not be possible, but a used Aeron is very tough to beat value-wise.
I sit in Aerons 12+ hours a day, at work and at home, and never experience any kind of discomfort with them.

still over my budget :/

Are you the OP of that pic? I've been wanting to ask you a question about your case.

In addition to what this user said, Ikea sells a footstool that let's you place your feet at an angle. This is key for good sitting posture so you're reclining at a proper angle, and the Markus lets you lock in that position. Combined it's a very good system

the monitor on the right made me cum
please pay for the damage to my desk

Ah. The old Jerker. Jerked off many times on the Jerker. Thanks folks Ill be here all week.

Story about the pig?

moving next week to a place with a decent sized office, trying to choose a lay out... door/closet at the bottom and window at the top.
also recommend a desk? op's looks good as does

>rubber bumpers
did you source them from baby buggies?

do you really need 3 desks? what are you using them for?

I have the 47 1/4 " LINNMON desk and don't have enough space to put my PC on my desk, but I don't want to leave it on the filthy carpet either. I was wondering if you guys have some ideas for a small stand or something to elevate my PC off the floor a little so I can put it under my desk.

I'm learning towards 2 probably. but one would be for PC and working, one would be for some music equipment and decorative things, and the third would be a work bench for building drones/rifles/instruments whatever

My malm desk has held together through 6 years and 5 moves and can still support my fat ass.

I'd say that's a decent piece of furniture.

I have been using the same IKEA desk I bought 18 years every single day. Its solid oak. They have good quality shit.
My IKEA bed frame is 18 years old too, and has been dissembled 4 times.

I have a bunch of other shit too thats at least 15 years old.

I also had cheap shit break.

what is this item called?

Wonder if he will have a flat packed fibre board coffin?

no, go away

Wut

Clearly some kind of high end hackers rig running custom airsnort packet inapection.

ALSO YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BACON.

Is your power button getting stuck? I have the same case and it started getting caught on the metal groove that it sits in. I removed the spring but it still isn't as smooth as it was when I first got it.

thats.... actually not a bad way to start.

>head of ikea jokes
>DUDE IKEA INSTRUCTIONS ON THE COFFIN LMAO
I mean, I saw it coming. But goddamn I hate social media

Sorry, I'm not a 200 pound manchild that jumps and smash things out of Aspergers and autism.

The Jerker is absolutely worth the meme.

Those trestles are fucking terrible.

t. currently sitting at a desk supported by them

I actually really like that idea of making a desk out of a countertop, I didn't know that was such a common thing. I might have to do that for my new apartment, I've been using a glass pane on sawhorses as my desk for like 10 years now and I'm so tired of wiping fingerprints off the fucking glass.