Hi, i currently have a x64 system with 2gb of ram...

Hi, i currently have a x64 system with 2gb of ram, how much improvement will i see installing the x64 version of firefox?

And anyways how to? Since i download the x64 but it seems to install the 32bit version! It's because i have 2gb of ram?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/58.0/win64/en-US/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's cause your OS is probably 32bit also 64 bit just uses more ram

none, because you have 2GB of ram
the page file on your disk drive is gonna thrash to hell now that you're actually able to address more than 3GB of memory.
Either upgrade your ram or add an SSD to make the thrashing completely unnoticeable.

I told you, it's 64bit os, i checked.

So the x64 has just more ram available?

I mean, uses more ram, don't take me for a 12yo

32 vs 64 bit doesn't really matter. Just make sure you have e10s turned on in firefox.

>you will never be a kawaii grill
why even live?

Get off of my board faggot
you people disgust me

What?
I just used it to trigger!

It is normal to want to be like the person you look up to. All my favourite protagonists were female. Even when they were not respected they could always do a lot of damage to the person who crossed them and did. Being a male is just boring in this time line.

>my board
Sup Forums wanting to be a grill is normal.

You should stick to 32 bit everything, even OS, if you have 2 GB RAM. Strongly consider buying another 2-4 GB. It's pretty cheap and you'll see a huge improvement. Modern Windows with 2 GB is complete ass.

I guess it's soldered, it's one of those 2-1in pc.
I'm waiting Ryzen Apus for DESKTOP

smloadr, soulseekqt

shit wrong thread

>tfw

2^32 = 4 billion bytes = only 4 gigs of ram is usable
2^64 = shitload of bytes = can use more than 4 gigs of ram

Also, trannies are mentally ill.

Yeah, but i tought it would change more than that.

is this image made by a trannie who can't into making interesting comics or is it a comic made to imply liking girls turns you into a faggot?

How did you download the x64 versios? Did you click on "advanced install options & other platforms" on the firefox website, or did you just click on the default download button? Why do you think you have the 32-bit version installed?
Btw, compiling for 64-bit platforms means some compilers can make better optimizations, so you should definitely try it. I did see a noticeable speed improvement back when I used windows and the first 64-bit version of Chrome was released.

this is sad. I like tomboys.

>i have not been socialized to be more feminine
>pink and dresses and girly things
Reminds me of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss

>rad-les-veg-fem

ah I see, should have noticed the "like" is in the default paint font

Firefox will chew your memory up and spit it back out

Don't even consider it

I did, and...
Help->Info About Firefox->32(bit).

So, you say i should compile it? How much space does it take? Cause i guess i have like 3gb, and all the libs and such seem really big...

Try this instead

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/58.0/win64/en-US/

>no bulge shopped
am disappoint

>imply liking girls turns you into a faggot

man it's been ... god knows
and STILL there's shit I see anons say that makes me wat

>what's with this fucking trans and gay degeneracy? the fuckin' jews are at it again, aren't they?
>b-but it's different when my japanese animes do it!

g is a Sup Forumsay board. Fuck off back to the plebbit shithole you crawled out of.

>So, you say i should compile it?
By "you should definitely try it", I meant trying the browser itself, and not trying to compile it.

Nan, probably will consume more ram

When exactly did this happen?