Convince me not to buy one. If it ends up being shit, I'll just return it

Convince me not to buy one. If it ends up being shit, I'll just return it

>If

Every single early report is saying that it sounds amazing and I'm in the market for a speaker.

The fact they have to hype up it's sound quality proves it's pretty shit as a device.
Why would a company famed for selling products with terrible sound quality suddenly care about it

>company famed for selling products with terrible sound quality
Except Apple's speakers have been really great the last few years

>Every single early report
>not released yet
Fuck off brainlet.

by it and report back

Thanks to beats™

>beats shit
>great
This is why Appletoddlers are universally regarded as technology illiterate subhuman troglodytes.

Sounds amazing relative to what? $350 can get you a very decent 2.0 set. No way in hell that thing will beat out dedicated speakers.

>paid shill sites in apple's pocket say it sounds amazing

Um, no friend. 9to5mac is not a shill site

>has review unit hand delivered to them by Applel PR dept before release
>not a shill site
Pick one.

Related to other smart speakers and speakers of that size. It can fill a whole room, apparently.

It's probably quite nice for a single piece speaker of that size, but you aren't going to get anything resembling high fidelity from something that size.

>apple product
>If it ends up being shit

>""""""""""""""""""""""If"""""""""""""""

built in phone speaker =/= dedicated portable speaker.

Most phone companies don't bother with making good internal phone speakers, as you shouldn't be using it for music unles you're a gigantic nig nog.

>combines Apple-engineered audio technology and advanced software to deliver the highest-fidelity sound

That's directly from their site. They are advertising it as hifi.
I'll probably buy one to test it out.
It's unfortunately not portable

>Apple-engineered
Into the trash it goes.

It's horse shit. It'll be adequate if you haven't heard anything better, but it's not worth $350 unless you're just really into the design.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

What would you say it's worth then? I mean for what they're offering spec wise

>spec wise
>appletrash ever performing up to spec
lmao

pls no bully

It sounds like you need two of them to make the sound reproduction right, which would bring up the cost to $700, so for each, $150-200 for whatever integrated Apple environment shit that it has and for the work put into the spatial awareness system might be worth it.

But really, just plug your Macintoshbook Professional into a nice set of powered 2.0 speakers.

Thanks for the non-meme reply. I'll probably do just that.