Need Cheap Seedbox

Hi guys,

I haven't used a seedbox since 2013. I had a Feral box. 100mb or 1gb is fine.

Any recommendations or advice on where to look?

Thanks!

get an ssd

get ryzen
either 1200 or 1600 as long as you dont get slow intel shit

Using feral for several years now. No complaints...

Are you stupid? Answer the question or STFU.

Not your tech support, Sup Forumsirgin.

So unimportant you bothered replying twice. Fuck off.
seedbox.io

>6 / 0 / 6 / 3

Wow, and you're a newfag too who can't tell how many unique posters there are in the thread. This is my actual second reply. If you asked nicely, I would have given you a bump. But sage goes in all fields.

(My 3rd reply, actually)
Been around computers longer than you've been around at all. It's obvious the OP was looking for seedbox info. I provided it while you Sup Forums types were flailing around *trying* to look smart. Go back to your Win/Mac/console/phone and have fun playing with yourself.

>(My 3rd ass pounding, actually)

Woah, lewd. This is a Christian board, kid.

Guess the idea of an original reply is too challenging. If you're going to insult someone, get creative, which you're not.

>Guess the idea of me not taking a cock is too challenging.

ur mom is a perfectly fine seedbox

install debian

I've only ever used one, seedhost dot eu. Since I don't have anything to compare it to, my recommendation wouldn't be very useful- but for what it's worth, I'm happy with it.

For a while I could ssh in and run arbitrary code. Used it to keep a gui file browser thingy going. They seem to have cracked down on that by killing background processes more aggressively.

Go with Feralhosting and steal content from other users who share the same drive

Don't talk about your mother that way.

kek

how?

Wow user, posting shit once is bad but twice.

Not possible unless you have a Linux 0day

death to all seedbox cucks

sneedbox, formerly chuckbox

What's so cucked in having the best way to torrent?

>paying to pirate

back to plebbit kiddo

More like paying to protect your privacy, avoid ISP letters, bypassing torrent restrictions in shared networks and having much more efficient and faster downloads? Yep, I think 5$ a month for that is money well spent.
Also
>everything i don't like is reddit

look retard i think your confusing VPNs with seedboxes, because a decent seedbox is at least 20$

also joining a real private tracker will solve every problem you mentioned

No I'm not, fag ass sperg. I myself have been using one for exactly 5$ for almost two years with no issues.
And no, here in Cuckmany ISPs can very well see you download shit even from private trackers.
Go back to your little troll cave, and stop sperging out words like "seedbox" and "VPN" since it's evident you have no idea what they even mean, let alone what you're talking about at all.

I have been pirating games for more than a decade and I haven't had anything even wink at me. See this power? It's called not being an Amerishart struggling for healthcare as he drowns in his own locally produced lard and butter.

As I said here: I'm not American either, I'm from Germany. And the situation here is far worse than in the US with respect to torrenting.

>Germany

fuck off Ahmed

wouldn't a vpn solve your woes?

(You)

>and stop sperging out words like "seedbox" and "VPN" since it's evident you have no idea what they even mean

oh the irony of this plebbit kid

literally every problem you mentioned is solved by a VPN and not a seedbox you dumb german cuck

Yes, but why use a VPN when a seedbox offers a much better service for the same price?

See

Any decent seedbox service will also allow you to use the server as VPN too. Whatbox and seedbox.io even provide openvpn configuration files, so there is literally no point in getting a dedicated VPN.
Only retards who got memed into privacy by tech fad autistic fucks use plain VPNs.

Haven't used a vpn or a seedbox to torrent anything in my whole life and I use public trackers kek. Good thing I live in a country too poor to give a shit. Good luck finding something that works for you, Germanon.
Don't seedboxes usually have very low storage spsce though?

Seedhost.eu. Same answer you got in /ptg/