Vaping

I just ordered this kit. What do you guys vape if you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Electronic_cigarettes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're gonna get a bunch of DUDE VAPE LMAO but wismec rx 200 with a gnome tank

Where do you get marijuana cartridges for Vapes?

I just use one of these lil things. It's held up well over the past two years but it's starting to lose a lot of its paint.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Electronic_cigarettes

Can you use pure cbd and hash oil in these things or do you need to mix it down with the glycerine etc first?

Pls switch to cigarettes. You'll die faster and there will be one less faggot in this world.

DUDE WEED VAPE KUSH DANK XD

PURPLE KUSH BROOOO STRAWBERRY HAZE DUUUDE

FAT CLOUDS OF DANK BRUH

Sup Forums - soyboy vaping products

>m-m-muh mouth fedora

fuck off faggot, the only one making this board shittier is you fags bitching about shit you dont like

I used a joyetech ego aio but I ended up giving it away and building my own unregulated mod and am currently waiting on replacements parts since I broke one being stupid. I'm also getting into DIY ejuice so I can't really recommend any brands.

How's the weather in Dubai this time of year

>gold dragon

>mouth fedora
So you acknowledge being a flaming faggot? Stop using placebo vapes and just get a pack of cigarettes. They'll give you the release you seek.

thistbhfam

install gentoo is a meme and that is outdated af

>Vaping

Windows: Cigarettes

Linux: Hand rolled cigars

Mac:

Kek

>clone eleaf istick pico from dhgate, said "high quality clone" at very end of description and I missed it
>saionara
>heavy hitters 2.2 g girl scout cookies cartridge

im making fun of your shitty buzzword. go suck some dicks some where else faggot

>Windows
Cigarettes
>Linux
A pipe that you can put anything in but the materials that make up the pipe aren't standardized and you buy seeds for the tobacco that you grow yourself but some of the strains aren't compatible with your pipe, with the alternative being obtaining pregrown tobacco that 9 times out of 10 is less satisfying than smoking a cigarette.
>Mac
A vape pen with proprietary expensive cartridges made for people who never smoked in the first place.

The Atlantis Evo (or even the older Atlantis 1 & 2, and Triton 1 & 2 tanks) are pretty great, if mainly because their coils are great, esp. for the price.

And best thing is there's >a decade of different coils being made for them, so you can have everything from a 0.3 ohm coil designed for 70-80w vaping to a 1.8ohm coil for like 10w. All in the same tank!

I bought an eLeaf 100W (the old model) for $20 USD, which was a bargain - But I've never used a TC mod, not sure it'd be worth the $80 extra to have gotten one of those instead though.

i'm vaping noob, switched from cigs 4 months ago to a Smok Stick V8. I'm all in on vaping though, I plan on upgrading to a big boy rig soon.

>smok brand
Not even once

>vaping
millenials were a mistake

Best damn tank/atomizers I ever got were that brand. Quad coil, yeah it's a little bit ridiculous and screams "CLOUD CHASER!!!111" but i'll be fucked if it doesn't make my usual juice taste amazing.

Yeah! Real men get cancer!
faggot

You are correct that we were a mistake but its the fucked up parents fault for not raising their fucking kids...AKA you included I am guessing.

You will still get cancer dumb ass...do you think you are just "smoking juice"? There is still nicotine in that.

Enjoy the terrible qc

haha that's funny.
original and hilarious.

I shove a vape pen up my ass to use it

t. soyboy

nicotine isn't a carcinogen

I don't use my old alien mod that much outside of weekends, thinking about selling it and getting a saurin of sorts. Anyone own one? Ive used one and been impressed

I got one so I could stop smoking, it's not working.

>A vape pen with proprietary expensive cartridges made for people who never smoked in the first place, and the battery explodes if you hold it wrong.
Fixed.

People make way too fucking much of a deal about these Jesus Christ

Americans being faggots as usual I see
>MUH HOMOEROTIC COWBOY IMAGERY THIS ISNT A GOOD OLD CAMEL AMERICANA *fireworks*

>>>> 420chan

> Vaping
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>he thinks electronic cigs don't give you cancer

Oh if it were onlu the parents.I consider enviroment to be a larger factor in grooming a person.Growing up as a Easter Europoor, i didn't have the luxury of being a spoiled little shit - that requires to have fucking money that are worth more than the toilet paper they are printed on.And after that conscription service beats the free will out of.
>tfw when you sneak out the barracks to go to an Iron Maiden concert and the platoon CO catches you in the bushes, but that's ok cause he is a metalhead too.

>AKA you included I am guessing.
Unfortunatelly yes.Parents who like me have expirienced certain restrictions, do try really hard to provide their kids with stuff that they were missing in childhood and in the process spoiling them.I just hope that by the time they are old enough to be twats, the hipster meme would have died out.

> You are correct that we were a mistake but its the fucked up parents fault for not raising their fucking kids...AKA you included I am guessing.

If you comprehend that is your parents fault, then you can overcome the problem and become a better person.
t. a millennial

>They'll give you the release you seek
Yet another misinformed retard that doesn't know what he's talking about. Go kill yourself, faggot.

Went from 1 pack a day to 0 pretty much instantly and I'm part of the majority.

I didn't realize e-liquid contained significant quantities of lead and polonium.

If is used to stop smoking is a good idea, but if used because:
> me love smoke machines
Is retarded.
At least fire a laser inside that toxic cloud.

That's means nothing, the "periodic table elements give me cancer" is a meme. You want to see the effects on a human to say if it is dangerous.

Well, at least you admit that your argument was garbage.

Degenerate thread.

>>>/LGBT/

Honestly, if you're doing it to quit cigarettes you're definitely going to want to look into nicotine salt juices and possibly low wattage, ultra portable devices like the JUUL or the Phix. Standard nicotine juice and regular devices take a lot longer to onset than your typical cigarette and you'll never get that feeling of release and instant gratification that you'd get from smoking a cigarette.

Keep in mind that you're trading the devil you and all of society knows for the one we might not. All the evidence points to vaping being a much safer alternative to cigarettes and chewing tobacco but it could easily be the case that there is some horrible adverse health effects that won't be discovered for another decade or two as habitual vaping is studied more in depth.

>Just fuck my vape up senpai

80% of smoking related cancer is caused by second hand smoke, you fuckwit. We should be encouraging smokers to switch to vaping, if anything

You must have been fucking dropped on your head as a child if you believe that heavy metals don't cause cancer. Retard.

>You are correct that we were a mistake but its the fucked up parents fault for not raising their fucking kids...AKA you included I am guessing

Or raising them badly. When a millennial gets yelled chewed out at work for screwing up and their mom calls their boss the next day to complain, that's just over parenting/bad parenting. When an intern sends an all staff memo on their fourth day explaining what pronouns everyone will have to use for them and how to avoid triggering patriarchy issues, that's bad teaching. When a millennial starts a coding job arrogantly sure that they know more than their gen x superiors because they were kids when Facebook came out.... and then are like, "wait, what's a regex", that's bad teaching.

It took a whole society to create millennials. But you know what 90% of this is? Acting like helpless victims of your authority figures while being whiny entitled bitches. Sure it's not fair. Suck it up. Take some ownership of your life.

Fucking millennials.

>I don't need a regulated mod!

It's an old truism: tragic and well-established.

The only legit reason to get this shit is to take apart the plasma lighter to make a plasma cutter with.

I was going to give you the DEA tip line phone #, but at this point that's just shooting fish in a barrel.

President Flagg is going to string you guys up outside Las Vegas.

Bought the phix meme. Just testing it out before sending it to someone I'm trying to get to quit.