Which do you use to refresh the page?

Which do you use to refresh the page?

F5 because it's only 1 movement.
It's more efficient

Ctrl+R. On half of the keyboards I've used, F5 often requires the fn key to be pressed in order to be used over some other function, like controlling volume or screen brightness. Getting used to Ctrl+R has given me a bit of consistency so that I never have to get used to a different style of doing it when I get a new laptop.

Mouse Button 5, which is bound to F5.
Mouse Button 4 is bound to Ctrl+tab.
One handed browsing.

right-click -> drag mouse down
or ctrl-r

Why would you not have those bound to back/forward?

Ctrl + R, it's easier.

Ctrl + F5

cmd+r

ctrl+r or ctrl+shift+r depending on what I'm trying to achieve.

ctrl L
ctrl X
ctrl W
ctrl T
ctrl V
click the arrow to make the page load

Just R because i use vimium

G10

Mouse-only, consistent across all platforms.

I click update.

this

Ctrl-W
It works wonders

ctrl+shift+r, yes I'm a web dev.

Up-down mouse gesture.
This is a true partician choice, as it doesn't require keyboard and allows you to do the action without aiming. I've seen many people belittle mouse gestures, but after few hours of using them, no one wants to go back.

I click on the reload button.

Tihs.

>doesn't require keyboard
Being a normalfag disqualifies your ability to have any kind of coherent taste.

?

I just press r in normal mode

this

drag down the screen at the top of the page usually

rf\n because I use edbrowse

crtl+r since i do not have a f row

Right click plus the refresh button on Firefox. It's easier because I have my hand on the mouse 99% of the time.

Usually CTRL + R because it requires less movement from where my hands normally sit idle. I usually have my left hand sitting on WSAD, space and CTRL.

i used to use f5 but now i just do cmd r cuz it makes more sense

>being a keyboard normalfriend

Command+R

F5: You cannot be serious.
This is done by doing a force refresh by pressing both control and F5 buttons simultaneously on your keyboard (depending on your browser). Most times a simple force cache refresh won't work and you need to clear the cache by hand.
Refresh your cache - When hitting F5 just isn't enough!
refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/
Feedback
About this result
People also ask
What is the difference between Ctrl f5 and f5?
What is a shift refresh?
On Windows and Linux, use one of the following: Hold both the Ctrl and ⇧ Shift keys and then press R . Hold the ⇧ Shift key and click the Reload button on the navigation toolbar. Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key.

this, but only when I'm in lean-back-one-hand mode, just use the r key vi-style binding when in fully-engaged-two-hand mode.

I close the browser and reopen it. Than I search the page I was on google once again.