If you had $50 Billion would you put all your money into researching Longevity, Nanotech, or Space?

If you had $50 Billion would you put all your money into researching Longevity, Nanotech, or Space?

Longevity because it can easily be a front for eugenics.

I would put all of my money into fucking with people, which is what every rich person does.

An android waifu wearing programming socks running a distro developed by Sup Forums

I would put my money into longevity because success in that area would thus lead to more time to be able to research space and nanotech technology.

Well, you could achieve longevity with nanotechnology.

>"She" would have the D.
>It's not a bug, it's a feature!

If pic related, all three and marry vapid whores who want 1 billion in divorce settlements.

You mean systemd?

Would put all money in Elon Musk Studies

Hair loss

I would put my 50$ billion dollars on killing every single frog poster

Dragon dildo made from carbon nanotubes that can launch itself to space and stay hard as long as the Sun shines

Space because Earth ability to harbor life will come to an end. Getting mankind on other planets and into other solar systems is important for our survival.

I would buy all the world's ice cream, and all the patents for ice cream, and ice, and cream untill none of you faggots are even allowed to so much as think about a glass of cold milk any more.

I'd be willing to 2 billion a year into longevity. In the sense of DNA-manipulation, organ research, biological and mechanical bodyparts replacements and so on. Everything that can increase the lifespan of the body.

The rest would go into more secure investments. I'd certainly start a couple more businesses.

motherfucker who took my quads?

That's good, ice cream is shit.

Also.

>being this much of a faggot

S-STAAAAAAHP!!!

Nanotech is the only option which would actually produce something good in the early terms.

>giving up immortality for short term gain
Truly ape brains.

$16.66 billion into Longevity
$16.66 billion into Nanotech
$16.66 billion into Space

I'd buy everyone on Sup Forums what they wanted and become the king of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is my life. I don't care about anything or anyone else.