He’s seeding his torrents right at this very moment in the current year of 2018

>He’s seeding his torrents right at this very moment in the current year of 2018

What's with these filenames I'm noticing lately? Where are they from?

They are the unified symbol for people for people who need to shitpost on the go

Phoneposters. Notice how OP is retarded? Dead giveaway.

You do know how bittorrent works, right?

Oh fuck. A glitch in the matrix just happened

>not seeding
literally an antisocial nigger

your tiny brain doesn't understand how society works. you're only looking for short term pleasure for yourself, never thinking about the consequences of your actions

>not completely utilizing your bandwidth
Are you a cuck?

Who cares.

No one is out to help you. If we were both stranded on the island one of us would be killed an eaten. Thats life in this universe.

when you have the bandwidth there is literally zero reason to not seed
how do you think you get free stuff to download in the first place?

>how do you think you get free stuff to download in the first place?
This is the question people who make these threads never dared to answer themselves.

kill yourself or grow up edgelord, your world view is juvenile, oversimplistic and flat out retarded

get a girlfriend, jesus christ

It may be all those things, but it's also true and accurate.

iOS (11?) users it seems. I too noticed the trend. A simple regex is enough to filter them.

I'll probably start seeding private torrents whenever I get fibre but for now I just have transmission-remote remove torrents during post-processing.

But I do, my main PC upload bandwidth is reserved for my other PC that uploads files for my main PC again for an endless closed loop of torrenting

Why do you use public trackers, OP? Do you want to get fucked by the MPAA/RIAA?

Nope. In this world the asshole gets told where to shove it.

We could also work together dummy.

>using torrents in 2k18
Some people never learn.

How's middle school?