It gets better once you start working with computers, right? right?

It gets better once you start working with computers, right? right?

?

In terms of emotional void, goals in life or giving your existence any sort of meaning? Not really.

what gets better

im about to finish my cs degree and i just realised i fucking hate computers.

Aren't offices also extremely sociopathic?

nope

you supposed to get out while you still can, now it's too late.

>falling for the cs meme
I'm sorry user, but it only gets worse

It only gets wose

>Aren't offices also extremely sociopathic?
Yes. They are filled with a bunch of backstabbers usually, and only see you as a tool to further their own career

>Aren't offices also extremely sociopathic?
Lmao no. The people at my work are all bros and we hang out during lunch break, and we also chit chat during our stretch breaks/walks

Are you working in one of those multicultural hellhole environments? Come to the south or the midwest, white man.

Pajeet will be taking your job wite boi.

Pajeets are overrated. None of them are actually intelligent. One well trained white man does the job of like 4 pajeets.

>multicultural hellhole
Yes. You are accurate, outside of the Midwest and South, corporations are filled with complete assholes and narcissist. I spoke on the phone once with some folks at our Southern office and my god, they were the easily the friendliest people I spoke to in the company

>One well trained white man does the job of like 4 pajeets.
More like once competent employee can do the work of 10. Most workers are shit, regardless of skin

Your attitude is totally wrong for success. You are not your job. You are the MONEY you earn. Stop thinking like a teenager. Their minds aren't formed and they are stupid which can only be fought by dedicated resistance to thinking like a young person.

MONEY. Focus on that with laserlike autism. You can't spend job satisfaction. You sound sensitive. Get tough, nigga. TOUGH. It's mind over matter. If you choose not to mind, nothing matters. get money then more money. If want fun, get hobbies.

Are you jewish?

Its like a curve. When you start out you don't understand anything and hate computers because they confuse you. The more you learn you start liking them but when you get truly good at them you hate them because nothing ever works and everything is badly designed in some way or another.

He's right you know. You can't enjoy a job, only a hobby. A job is a liability, and nobody likes liabilities

He sort of has a point. As fucked up as it is, nearly everything is weighed up against money nowadays.

Fuck you because this is exactly how everything in this world works. That's why all my hobbies are shit I'll never be able to truly get good at, like golf.

>You can't enjoy a job
what did he mean by this

you watch too much tv.

Alright but say the white man wants $120k but the 4 pajeets are willing to work for $20k each

Real life experience lad, not some tv thing. It really depends on the field though

I'm in desktop support, from being in a call center to onsite support, it's a little better, but still shit.

alright but say the white man takes 90k and forms a right wing death squad to remove pajeets from the premesis

>hire pajeet
>source code is in Hindi
Have fun expanding this program lad

>premesis

If you can be replaced by a Pajeet you're shit at your job anyway.

I wish hair will grow too. Who else /balding/ here?
It only get worse.