The safest way to store passwords at home is on a piece of paper

>The safest way to store passwords at home is on a piece of paper

Prove me wrong.

I can actually remember all my passwords

you have a brain, don't ya?

I hope you're encrypting your passwords...

i keep my passwords and my crack in one of those yellow things inside of kinder eggs and shove it up my butt

Only if you're the only one inside said home.

Crackers hate him!

if you live alone and dont have cameras near that paper

This is easily the best, but it's still vulnerable to rubber-hose cryptanalysis.

>"Bend over, boy. It's time to get cracking."

Wouldn't be better to store it some place other people don't visit regularly?

Someone can find the piece of paper, whereas no one can read your mind.

Proved you wrong.

You just made AI impose buttchecks in totality of proprietary software.

In a peice of paper tucked away in a carved out bible locked in a safe hidding in your bathroom that can only be opened by your voice activated racial slurs.

>not having a amnesia-proof password storage system

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>guy hits you with spanner until you say the password

>guy hits you with spanner and you forget your passwords from concussion

A faggot like you would crack under even the lightest of torture methods.

>The safest way to store passwords at home is on a piece of paper
Sure, if it's encrypted with a one-time pad, the key of which is on a piece of paper at the cottage.

Just encrypt the passwords on the paper.
Jesus Christ, its not fucking rocket science you fucking brainlets.

still more likely that your computer that runs proprietary software and firmware gets hacked

>tfw my hand writing is encrypted

The safest method would be using an air-gapped device dedicated to password management, as someone with physical access to the piece of paper would have access to all of your passwords.

IMAGINE

Just store them in your clipboard manager so you can paste them when needed.
Wtf Sup Forums?

kek

that kid's a fucking idiot lmao

Yeah why didn't he cum as much as possible instead of "a little"? Pathetic.

>not having a younger brother child with your older sis
not even cool bro

That would be a Nephew-Son.

uncle daddy

I store mine on paper but write them backwards.

>average
>4 and a half
Why do people do this?

Who uses paper? like seriously just fucking type random stuff into your notepad and then take a small part of the string with random shit and use it as a password.. who is the retard that is going to hack your shit anyways? unless it's a credit card or something that can give the hacker money.
And it's way more easier to just open notepad copy and paste the fucking thing instead of looking at a paper and typing 5 letters per time until you are able to decorate every single password you have.
And now there's many ways to store the file with your passwords like in cloud services, pendrives and other shit.. like I said no retard would want to hack you unless you are a moron in the internet or the hacker can get money out of you.

Use an encrypted Word/Notepad file
Whenever you add a new account
Create a random string of letters
etc. (ojaijeJ3IQ-0WA-!$?)
I also use throw-away accounts just in case

First get a microSD and one of those fake coins for holding things. Then get a raspberry Pi and have the raspberry pi write the passwords to the microSD card. The encrypt it like crazy. Then put the microSD card into your fake coin and destroy the raspberry pi in a fire. Now put the coin in an old piggy bank from your childhood with at least 500 of the same type of coin. Seal the piggy bank and put it in the basement.

Then, never open it again, forget about all the passwords, forget about the SD card.

The bank winds up in a landfill, somebody opens it, only to use the coins for a chocolate bar. THIS IS IMPORTANT IT MUST BE CHOCOLATE.

Then the cashier drops the coin and finds the SD card. They realize the coin is counterfeit and arrest the man who mistakenly used the coin.

Somehow the cashier keeps the coin.
He's studying cryptography and has access to research computing. He deciphers the keys and gets all of your bank accounts. One of them is still valid and its been collecting interest long after your death.

He becomes pretty rich and buys a custom
golden buttplug.

>>>PROEV MEEE DONG!

My passwords are all generated through hand-drawn matrices and my reminders are all riddles. Not hard riddles but I do have to work for it if I forget something.

The riddles are on my desk and the matrices are locked in a safe.

I'm not autistic just sad and bored. But my passwords are pretty good and tiered based on security needs.

Underrated

It's relative to location. Remember this is Hawaii where the protagnist of the story lives.

Don't worry, you have more than 200 bones in your body not counting your skull. That's a lot of tries before you forget.

>mfw cant really see the problem here

Am I a degenerate?