/csg/ Chink Shit General - Second try edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a Aiek M5, quite small indeed • user got a Lenovo tab3 8+. he likes it • user proves Nexus5 to be repairable by chink shit • user got some dogtoys, broke immiedetly • user bought a MATEMINCO CSF-01 instead of the Nitecore TIP meme • Another MiBand2 review • user bought an Anker Soundcore meme. 9/10 • user feels chinked over his Edifier • user got his first chinkphone • user got some tweezers, seem to be well made • Chinks demolish user's privacy • New Xiaomeme coming in february • user got his Mi A1, is happy about it • user got an USB-tester, is ok • user got some red nylon cables >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/速卖通
aliexpress.com/store/product/Jakcom-Smart-Ring-R3-Hot-Sale-In-Activity-Trackers-As-Capteur-Bike-Gps-Randonnee-Mini-Gps/2831030_32790857021.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-game-joystick-wired-USB-gamepad-street-fight-game-controller-with-black-acrylic-panel-pink-yellow/32812338949.html
s.aliexpress.com/7bia2U36
s.aliexpress.com/2mMneaYB
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nigger/32832078068.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-Idling-torque-screwdriver-prefabricated-type-0-2-1-2-N-m/1794096877.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some user was asking about oneodio headphones in the last thread.
I got ones a while back, the sound is okeish (if you like closed headphones) but the quality is really sub par. Ended up giving them away as a christmas gift.
I'd probably buy the superlux if I were you. They are treble heavy but far superior in quality and sound imo.

thanks my dude i'll pick up one of the superlux, i'm going to use them as a headset.

Anyone tried ordering chink shit from dhgate?
I see a lot of good deals there, but most items have like 1-2 sales. Loots of sellers completely without any feedback. Looks sketchy as fuck.

Car stereo guy here (JSD 520).
After being refunded the money for the stereo since it was DOA, I've replaced the 5V regulator, replaced the onboard amplifier with TDA7560 and replaced capacitors as needed for the mod to work.
Suprisingly, the stereo worked after that and the mod cost me 4 usd for amp+cap+regulator (amp from aliexpress, cap and reg locally).
I've only tried connecting via bluetooth, the sound is great compared to the old head unit I had (noname radio which burnt after a year).
I haven't tried aux, sd or usb yet, bt works fine, even calling/answering the phone works fine which I don't plan to use, but is a nice addition. I do get some noise when changing tracks which could be possibly connected to bluetooth itself, I'll test other connections tomorrow and I'll retest bluetooth with other devices and after flashing update.
For the price of 17 usd, I couldn't find a car radio that has usb, sd, aux and bluetooth, since I got it for "free" and done 4usd mod, it's great for what it is and I'll use it until it dies (probably even close all the holes with silicone since the last radio died cause of water leak).
I'll continue testing tomorrow, if you want videos of the music/functions showing just ask.
I'll put a final word also tomorrow after driving and listening.

So lads, I ordered my shit from superbuy on 25th and its still hasnt arrived on warehouse as of 30th. Superbuy does say that it takes 3-5 days so should I press the issue now or wait for tomorrow?

The parcel is allegedly sent for the warehouse but tracking doesnt work

my bgvp sgz-dn1 arrived today but im too lazy to post a picture or write a review so im only letting you know that it arrived cheers

Harry Potter's wands shaped make up brushes here, with an upd8.
Sister loves 'em.

Kek, my ex wanted those from some famous brand. I guess they are chink just like I thought.

Also, shame on her, will never get those from me as a gift.

The reversible male plug fails after some time and ends up with intermittent contact and great voltage drop, resulting in low current.

Fuck, /csg/, I got brazil'd.

There was a strike of some sort on the (state run) postal services and customs office I didn't even hear of, that seemingly affected most if not all international shipping in the country.
Now that they're back, someone told me that I'll probably never get my chink shit because now they're rolling out the international packages in a extremely slow pace (they don't get fined by int packages so whatever eh) which means the address tags are gettings rekt due to sun/rain/sheer force of time.
The postal service doesn't even bother telling me that and since they won't update the tracking the chinks will continue refusing refunds. ffs.

Tldr: Hue packages fucking lost, huehues managing to be even more incompetent than chinks.

why is this Sup Forums?
I don't get it, shouldn't be /biz/ or... I don't know, Sup Forums?

what

I won't receive my shit now? Some things arrived today.

My stuff is sitting on customs since Nov, I'm not expecting anything anymore since I heard this. You possibly got lucky. Can you say anything about the state of the packaging etc when it arrived?

Is there any chinkshit I can flip locally for a quick profit?

the second party of this image should've been
>when he die
>me no care
>me no cry
>me go marry other guy

It started out with people realizing they can buy electronics from China for less than the same product locally. Then the children arrived. Now it's about ironically posting sex toys and unironically buying Pepe themed merchandise.

Same situation here. God, I hate my life.

Some things arrived today, IN THE COUNTRY.

I'm afraid i'm never getting my hands on 300 reais that I spent in one lonely night.

Any phone.
Some electronics.

Can someone tell me if the Xiaomi Mi TV box worth it? Or recommend me some good TV Boxes.

It is sketchy as . But they do deliver the items. Just don't expect the seller to exist long enough for you to post a review, let alone reorder.

They tend to have the most knock offs, and the most items of questionble legality, like megadrive carts :D

I have one and it's good. It can even run RetroArch and epsxe well.

Don't buy the chinese version though, buy the international version that comes with official Android TV.

my fucking sides that image

Are the KZ ZSTs worth owning? I want to get the bluetooth cable for them. Is that any good?

I loved my KZ ATEs, but I lost them at a convention.

if i happen to be a brute with it that will probably happen, but i doubt it. will update once/if that happen tho

The problem is that the reversible plug is actually a very thin flexible PCB with thin traces for contact. Due to the way it bends and scrapes while inserting it lifetime is limited. It has nothing to do with how gentle you handle it.

They're decent, but I some say ZS3 is a better.
Also, you could consider Xiaomi's BT (earphone or Hybrid+Receiver). Specially if you want 5h+ per charge, which most people don't care.

>pcb
mine isnt, its just a white piece of plastic with actual metal insert in it, like a regular plug. sure they are for sure thinner, but its also a bit bendy. if i ever happen to break the plastic piece, the contact should still be in good condition, i can just glue some support on one of the sides and get back into "schrodingers usb" mode :)

Thanks, I'll look at those.

What about the ZSR? Why are they twice as much as everything else?

That pic would be more like a white woman... Chinese women aren't as materialistic.

>urethral wands

Sorry to bother but would anyone know a csg way to add remote control to a set basic speakers?

Seems like China or someone would have some sort of cheap modulator or something for this purpose but I can't seem to find what it gets called.

Keyboard is here, gotta say it is good but maybe not 60 bucks good.

Just to turn it on or off or what?

Look nice though. What would you compare it too keyboard wise?

I'm no keyboard expert so I would say its not much different to something like a membrane "gaming" keyboard.

Volume control.
Have a nice set up in the main room, but I just wanted small and simple for the TV in the bedroom. Something not too loud, but anything like that is some crazy huge loud bookshelf speaker that won't fit in the area or something with a subwoofer everything runs to which runs into the too loud and doesn't fit problem again. Surprisingly difficult to find a small cheaper speaker for that purpose that has decent but not overbearing sounds, but needed something because action movies just love to have conversation parts that can't be heard on inbuilt crap TV sound.

i can only thing of two ways, both /diy/.
control the source output level, this can be done easily if its anything like a pc or the likes. if not using a programmable resistance device (programmable resistor + esp8266) between audio source and receiver should suffice
control the speakers volume knob with a small dc motor. no need for servos or anything, just a small dc motor with a reduction gear and a rubber band as powertrain, then a remote of sorts to turn it one direction and the other (ir with some mosfets comes to mind)
the later has the advantage of full volume control, the former only clips the input

Guess I may have to find a cheap sound bar. Maybe something 10Wish. Really is hard to find good sound not loud sound.

So you want an amplifier with Bluetooth connection?

search for "remote control pre-amp"
maybe "passive pre-amp" to make sure you're not paying extra for something that's just gonna wreck your sound.
"attenuator" instead of pre-amp might also get you something worthwhile.

Weirdly, all of the cheap options I saw in a few secs of googling were partial DIY projects.

You could also skip some of the rigamarole, get a pair of speakers (Dayton Audio B652-AIR is 50$ for a pair and pretty good), and a remote control stereo amplifier. Class-T amps won't get you the highest fi sound, but they're honestly better than the amps built into a lot of basic computer speakers. One of the first results on alibaba for "remote control stereo amplifier" was a lepy, which is what I use for my garage/outdoor speakers.

best BT MMCX cable with media controls?

link bb

Yes

>translate.google.com/#auto/en/速卖通
>press listen on source
what the fuck !

¿

Seller still hasn't shipped or responded to me. I reminded them of delivery but have heard nothin This is my first experience with taobao is this normal?

About the red Mi A1, is it worth it over the black one? I kind of like it but I can get the black one for the same money locally

>2018-01-06
You got chinked, user.

You want the link where I bought it?

yes

It's the Anne Pro on Gearbest, but I used my chinkpoints that I got from them when I got my MI5S to get a further 20 bucks discount.

any flash sales on /csg/ sex toys? I want to spend $50 and buy as many dildos as I possibly can.... for science

are you trolling or did I actually get chinked? I need some legit answers

you dun chink'd

badly

>took a break from buying chinkshit for about a year
>decide i need some chinkshit
>go to banggood
>pay for expedited shipping
>5-8 working days
>day 8
>package still in shipping information received

Chinked from the first try

Will try getting a refund from paypal.

Is there a way I can ask for the refund and still receive the chinkshit?

>being this new

Okay, so i've been typing on this thing for a while now and I'm starting to like it a lot more.

>tfw fell for the oneodio meme
the pads are fucking great but holy shit i could've gotten superlux 30% cheaper at a local store.
never again falling for /csg/ recommendations.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Jakcom-Smart-Ring-R3-Hot-Sale-In-Activity-Trackers-As-Capteur-Bike-Gps-Randonnee-Mini-Gps/2831030_32790857021.html?
A potential meme?
Just watched the introduction video and it just seems to be kind of too good to be true.

What the fuck is even going on in your country, man?
How can there be so incredibly much anarchy in brazil? Not the good kind of anarchy, the worst possible kind.
You guys are killing our rain forests and in the end the whole humanity is doomed because of that. We could totally get away with all the co2 in our atmosphere if you wouldn't kill off all of the forests we desperately need.

anyone have any experience with chink fight sticks?

aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-game-joystick-wired-USB-gamepad-street-fight-game-controller-with-black-acrylic-panel-pink-yellow/32812338949.html

Are there any decent chinkshit tools? I got the small xiaomi screwdriver set and it's been excellent but now need some kit to rebuild my motorbike.

Looks like an Anne Pro, which switch did you get for them?

I bought the brown switch version, and it's not as noisy as I was expecting it to be.

>it just seems to be kind of too good to be true
yeah that looks fishy

>chink sent the wrong color battery cover for GBA

Any chink bluetooth iems?

All that fucking text with so many ridiculous bullet points for a tungsten ring with some kind of programmable RFID tag thing and an NFC chip (and some snake oil).

That _is_ kind of cool, assuming it works.

I'm a little worried that I can't find anything called a CDX on NXP's website. I found some amazon reviews that had trouble with it, but apparently partly because of the app and bad instructions.

Can anybody recommend a decent portable speaker from gearbest?

Is it practically impossible to get something from the 0.01$ tab? It's all for the bots or am I just too slow..

Should I order a Lenovo Tab 3 8 Plus from China or get a Tab 4 8 Plus for legit from a local shop? Gearbest doesn't have a warehouse in my yuropoor country and I fear the option of being taxed to death.

Pros:
>Tab 4 has 64gb memory and 4gb ram compared to 16gb/3gb of the Tab 3, runs a newer version of android
>don't have to wait for shipping or worry about my order
Cons:
>paying double the price for that spec increase and other details doesn't feel worth it

Which version did you get, the cheaper one here
s.aliexpress.com/7bia2U36

Or the more expensive one with the red stitching on the pads?
s.aliexpress.com/2mMneaYB

You know the thrill

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html

Hello /csg/, where can I find the best 'bang-for-my-buck' Cherry MX Blue, or a knock-off like it, mechanical keyboard?

Me luvv muny long tiyyyy

So, I need the following /csg/:
>a torque screwdriver set
>precision screw driver set (hopefully with these pentalobe points to crack macshit)
>nut driver set
>antistatic bracelet
>any other shit that you can demeed necessary to repair electronics.
What are your recommendations, guys? Hopefully, I would like durable ones with aluminum handles.

Thank you. May weight the options on a cheap sound bar it really doesn't need much. Using 20 dollar computer speakers at the moment and they do the job. Lot of late night 4am movie watching so I don't want to be a dick to my neighbors with giant Jurassic Park thuds.

16gb is not big enough for a phone these days on anything running Android past kitkat. If you play one game and do nothing else that would be fine, but if you have any use for a smartphone then that shit will get slammed full quickly. Sure pictures can store on an SD card, but many apps do not take well to being split onto SD.

>TDA7560
I also got a cheap radio for my golf mk4 from ali and i want to do the amp mod on it since the audio quality its not so good. Can u link the caps and regulator u got? Also how much of a diffrence was it in audio and bass compared to the stock JSD 520 u got?

Buy a cheap class D amp.
Lepai has bluetooth models.

>I want stuff
>I'm too lazy to even attempt searching on my own first

As it will be recommended anyway, here's the xiaomi screwdriver set to begin with:
aliexpress.com/item/Nigger/32832078068.html

Dispute

>>I'm too lazy to even attempt searching on my own first
Yes. Now give me advise.

got a link for that cunt?

>antistatic bracelet
No you really don't. Wood work space and antistatic mats. Those braclets are a lot of shit and they just do the same thing has headphone when you get up and snatch you back because you forget to take them off. They do fuck all.

aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-Idling-torque-screwdriver-prefabricated-type-0-2-1-2-N-m/1794096877.html
What about this torque screwdriver?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WEAR THESE??!!?

You put them in your ears?

J-J-JAM IT IN

They just dont feel right;i cant seem to get them to "fit"

Okay guys,either I got chinked or im dumb as shit.

The letter on the cable is supposed to be facing OUTWARD,but I cant get it to face outward because them the wire is upside down.

You're dump as shit probably, post pic of how you're wearing them.

I cant wear them,but here. This is how they look in the video,and here is how mine fit.

If you wanna say that I didn't put the cable in the right position. I fucking did,both the letters on the cable are sown facing outward in the video and in my case

Looks fine, where your fingers are should be your right ear. Rotate a bit to fit well.

You'll never fit them with cable facing that way

THIS IS THE LEFT HEADSET

Yeah I see what you mean now, the cable is twisted the wrong way. Try forcing it around by twisting it half a circle at a time until it just faces backwards.