Do you miss him, gee?

Do you miss him, gee?

wergs on my machine :-D

foobar is ugly overrated r*ddit garbage

Dude like, who even downloads music to play it using one of those? Just stream it on spotify.

god I really wish there is a Linux version of AIMP (wine version is trash)

It's only ugly if you don't want to spend days customizing it or download a cui skin.

VLC does not have this problem.

I still use Winamp daily. It just works.

Most of the good skins no longer exist online.

why are there only one guy carrying in the other side? musicbee should go help him for more balanced load.

winamp (winamp)
something something lamas ass

AIMP strong like bear.

it was a piece of shit software

you take that back right now!

>listening to music

just use VLC

Kind of, yeah. I can make it look almost the same, but Audacious doesn't quite whip the llama's ass like Winamp did.

>bleating intensifies

Whats so great about winamp?

The interface. Everything's there in such a small space that's somehow still readable and usable. It spits in the face of modern software design paradigms where everything needs to be padded with whitespace and where buttons and static text are nearly (if not completely) indistinguishable. Being able to play any audio format supported by ffmpeg is just an icing on the cake.

t. normie

Never used winamp
Tried using it
Gave up after 5min after I found out you can't browse library by folder structure.
Organizing by folders is simpler and for some reason every fucking music program assumes everyone's music is perfectly tagged

If you want to browse by folder structure use explorer. You're on a computer, not a phone or tablet.

Yeah I have to say it's pretty dumb to expect media players to rebuild functionality that's already in the OS.

It's pissing annoying to need an explorer window justto add shit to a playlist, it's one of the reasons I've stuck with foobar for years it's one of the only ones that lets you use folders

Nice argument dipshit

fuck you very much

How?
I can browse my huge music directory's folders on the surface, but I can't expand any of them and go deeper
How do I get tree structure for all folders and see the folders inside the folders?

>all the trash is haven't used since 2004

All I know is he really liked to fuck up some llamas

>he isn't using quod libet

AIMP can take it
Don't worry

AIMP good
AIMP stronk

Foobar is literally, LITERALLY, the best music player. Find me one (1) music player that can play autistic music formats like DSD, DVD-A ISO, SACD ISO, with little to no configuration like Foobar does.

I want a music player to play music, not play video.

All of those are music formats.

What format did he list that is a video format?
DSD is only audio
DVD-A is audio only on a DVD format
SACD is primarily a Sony format that was meant to compete with CD and uses DSD audio

>basing your player preferences on how well they can handle placebo formats

Not really, it's purely coincidental that foobar is able to play all those meme formats. Originally, I started getting music in that format so I could listen to Tubular Bells in 5.1 (fantastic album, btw). I was gonna figure out how to play them later, originally just by burning a DVD and popping it in my home theater setup. But after looking around, I found that someone wrote plugins that let me play all those memes right from foobar, and now I can't abandon it.
Given the option between foobar and a player that doesn't have the capability of playing all my music, of course I'd go with the one that could.

Aren't there ways to convert DSD to something that isn't quite as much of a meme?

Not him but in any case it's almost always better to leave source files they way they are and do any type of conversion on playback.
Yes you can convert DSD to PCM but why modify your source files if you have software that can play them?

>tfw musicbee is getting stuck sometimes and i don't know why
i feel like a retardo

just use deadbeef
i wish it had a less shit name tho
also foobar works flawlessly in wine

I rather prefer ugly than bloated...