You DO have your webcam taped, right anonymous?

You DO have your webcam taped, right anonymous?

I don't have a webcam.

I wish manufacturers would simple stop installing cameras by default. On a phone it makes sense since it is first and foremost a communications device but not really on a computer.

It probably seemed real futuristic until you stopped using it after playing with it for five minutes. Just stop.

>webcam taped
>shows image of laptop woth TWO webcams

>I might have a program running that accesses my webcam against my will
>Said program could also read all my documents, photos and passwords
>Nevermind, a piece of tape will do the trick.

This.

I run GNU slash Linux I am basically unhackable.

>Not having it disconnected internally
Plebs, the lot of you

I don't have a webcam.

I know this is bait, but
>tfw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahah|

This kills the Jew

The Zucc covers his up. If the emperor of the galaxy's largest social networking empire covers his webcam, it's good enough reason for me to do so as well.

I covered my phone up. I sit it in the dock and it has a view of my bedroom so I taped that shit up.

Thinkpad too. I don't trust this iToddler Hackintosh at all but I need to run specific software that Linux refuses to handle and running it in a VM is a terrible use of resources.

Reminder to use black tape so that it looks nicer.

No because I'm not a criminal with anything to hide

I like mine better. It's cute.

Which year?

I cover up the front camera of my phone, and my laptop is a x60 so it has no webcam.

ironic kek

so having people jack-off, use your images for illegal activities, pretending to be you, and other things will magically NOT OCCUR because you are innocent?? Show me your address, phone #, soc sec #, credit card, license plate, and where you lock-less house and car are. user's and Enrique will do nothing, because you are innocent, hell Enrique and Chris will even hook you up with their records and jobs as well.

This

I'm not retarded enough to own a laptop

>His ss number, address, phone number, credit card info, license plate number, and where your house/car are kept are all visible in your room via webcam
What breed of turbo autist are you where you need all of this displayed at all times?

>People will jack off to you doing your daily life
This is my fetish though. Everything else you said is retarded, and won't be protected with tape.

>he tapes his webcam
>doesnt tape both of his phone's camera

Why even bother. It's like closing your windows and leaving the Garage open.

This

>thinking that you're important enough that someone dedicated their time to staring at you through your webcam

it says 2019 right there retard

This.
>having a webcam

>it says 2019 right there retard

Where's arch?

this

>having a webcam
>having a microphone

Silly normans

That.

>using a phone with aggressive autocorrect

This

Who are you that you think people are as interested in your flabby ass, as in billionaire Zuck?

Disabled it in bios

the irony is delicious

you know a simple tape wont help blocking the x-rays

>being that scared of your own mirror image

the government knows you jerk off to anime anyway.

Arch is built on the Linux kernel...

Thats mic idiot

Is this really enough?

is dis dude working in nebraska furniture mart

no webcam, mic doesn't work
i'm the legion

And the other thing.

>This.

No... It's unplugged though.

I cover mine but not because "muh privacy" (although I don't deny that's important for critical/targeted people), but rather because I don't want to suffer the shame of forgetting it's on and picking my nose or masturbating.

No, I like the NSA spy on my dick while I jack off.
It´s turn me on

>get spied on by the botnet
>might as well use a CCTV camera

why would you not just remove the cam and mic? takes like 10 minutes

>can't flash your dick to cute underage lolis
Why would you do this?

i keep one in front and one behind me, I hope they spying on my sexy ass. and i use skype a lot desu

Based windows 7 faggot

>not removing your webcam once and for all
Stupid wageslaves can't even hack into their laptop and change parts.
thinkpad-t420 masterrace

word up homie, FBI hmu

it's 10 with win7 theme

Lets say someone did see your camera... do you hang your secrets on the wall behind you? Is it going to expose your cross dressing? Greentext if applicable.

;)

The absolute state

OP of that pic, i can confirm it is not

>deliberately trying to show how much of a retard you are
I tried to save you...

Microshills begone

>my t410 doesn't have a webcam, in it's place is a light that is really useful for typing in the dark
feelsgoodman.jpg

>when you see that Stacy in the front row with even her webcam tapped

how little fucks I give bro. save me from what?

Each version of Windows is shit.
Every OS sucks actually.

Windows LTSB 2015/2016 is just less shit than Windows 7.

They're both shit except one blatantly invades your privacy and the other tries to be subtle about it

>LTSB
>invades privacy
I sure hope it does, I mean, banks use it, multi billion corporations do also, it's supposed to be 100% safe against telemetry, the whole point of it costing shitloads and being for enterprise users only. Would produce a nice lawsuit if it actually did that, but it's been years and nobody has filled any, so I guess it doesn't....

With the surfacing of deepfakes do you honestly still think having a camera on you whenever you use your computer isnt a threat?

This
I use presets to start working on a song, once I'm done I start tweaking the sounds if necessary and/or adding fx to them, its one of the last things I do when sketching.
Althou since I usually save the modded presets so who knows how much of the original is left when I pick up the synth again. Agree that some hardware synth presets are basically sound demos that should be the first thing anyone erases, microkorgs A11 is vomit inducing

>tapes webcam but leaves mics
lol

Taping doesn't effectively disable mics though.

Yep. I made sure everyone in my family taped theirs too.

this

>Open source massively popular target of security researchers
Vs.
>Closed source and you can get hit by lawsuits for trying to study it
Hmm

Like ubuntu, debian and opensuse

Thas

>having a webcam
idiot.

fake

>not reverse engineering every piece of tech you own and disabling botnet/cia niggers
shiggydiggy

>implying cia niggers can be disabled by a pleb reverse engineering shit
You can't beat the machines at their own game. Try to minimize their capabilities but don't count on it, plan for a future where you keep their usage to a minimum. Ideally innawoods

Thus

fpbp

glue it shut does

>You can't
Maybe you can't, but not everyone's a dumbass like you

Why? does the CIA want to see how i pick my nose?

i have no cam

i disconnected both cameras when i was replacing the screen. i never use them, anyway. taking a picture with a tablet is cancer

was your tablet model with separate camera modules? it has been a habit for me to remove cameras and mic but the more recent gadgets are made soldered along with different essentials so I just stick a piece of paper on them. really a shame

surface pro 3. i just popped the ribbon cable connector off for the front cam as it's kinda part of the bezel and just took the rear out completely

They're still deciding if they should ban the whole thing since I'm germany since the amount of data collected and sent back home could be against the law there

I have a webcam, it's unplugged. The only webcams I leave plugged in are the ones being used as security cameras.

FYI if you have a PS3/4 camera the mic is always on, the indicator light only comes on for video. Took me way to long to figure that one out. The kinetics are probably even worse.

I left it on so that the NSA can witness my glorious penis