Morrowind Crash After Initializing Data

Just as the title says,

I am trying to start a run of Morrowind, unmodded and it wont load past initializing data. The game freezes so hard I have to turn off my computer to exit Morrowind.

Specs
Win7
GTX10XX
i7
etc

Please help Sup Forums you are my only hope!

Pic very related

Install Gentoo

install OpenMW

install Gentoo

use OpenMW

I tried that and this is the response I got...

Surely you people know how I can atleast trouble shoot this? Spit out some error codes maybe?

Any step in any direction would help a ton right now

Sorry, we don't provide support to people with pirated copies.

OK so I did try that and it loads up and plays at 1 FPS despite me having a GTX 1080.

Also I want to use that outdated MGSO mod and while OpenMW does launch and might work I'd rather use that all in 1 super mod that clicks the install buttons for me.

here ya go

googled it for ya.

is the game from steam?

OK so that was the first fix I found but I cannot locate the file in the description. When I search through the install folder for that file name, or even any part of that file name (like the beginning) it says that file is not found.

I wish it was as easy as googling the problem...

No I pirated it.

I don't have this issue user. I guess try reinstalling it with mods by following a tutorial. Honestly I don't even remember how I got morrowind to work, but I did follow a tutorial at one point.

>No I pirated it.
Why? This game is cheap when on sale from gog.

Because I am super strapped for cash. I am eating ramen while trying to get a mining rig off the ground.

it clearly says it could be anywhere on your system you filthy s'wit

Right yea I forgot to mention I can't find it anywhere unless the win7 default index is hiding it on me.

(the prey approaches)

i believe you're better off playing Oblivion, mainly because that it doesn't have the diceroll combat. You can easily pick up a mod to fix that, or use cheats to get a weapon skill to the highest point.

Install Plan9

>tfw eating ramen produced only by the heat of my i7 and GTX1080
is it like those people that have luxury cars but can't afford the petrol for them?

>Because I am super strapped for cash. I am eating ramen while trying to get a mining rig off the ground.
It's literally $15 right now, and under $5 when on sale.

fuck off

i'm sorry mom please don't beat me :(

I have played all the TES games and Morrowind is my favorite by a wide margin. Sure I could install Oblivion but then I would have to play Obilvion.

Stop playing video games soyboy

noted

Upgrade to Titan Xp or gtfo

lol, arch linux with an i7 integrated gpu and I get at least 30 FPS on openmw
sounds like a winfag problem

Yea I had it running correctly before and played half the game on it. I just used it this time to see if it would bypass the initializing data freeze, which it did.

I am pretty sure I can make OpenMW work but I want to do this run with MGSO

>lol, arch linux with an i7 integrated gpu and I get at least 30 FPS on openmw
sounds like a winfag problem
Nah the issue is isolated to op.
See:
Never under 60fps (with many many mods), and it's a pentium g4620/gtx 1060 on win10.

you better fucking play oblivion

Why didn't you at least pirate the gog version?