Explain yourself, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/coinblock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about posting the processes tab or a ps output to verify that your chr*me clone is actually the culprit?

> domains connected: 5 out of 5
I think you forgot to subscribe to resource abuse filters.

add this to ublock and try again. report back with the results, chances are you didn't configure your addons properly
github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list
side note: both your umatrix and ublock are outdated, install the latest beta. report back with results

Whatever you wish.

and here is what it looks like for me. you are just retarded, op.
typical linux user.

werks on my machine

now do this

>github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list
Ok that's worked. Thanks, you're the best personal tech support team :^)

please learn how adblockers and filterlists work before you make another shit tier thread like this, linux babby

Whatever script wasn't blocked should be shown in uMatrix as active, with ability to block it. I blocked everything visible, so nothing should've been executed even theoretically.
Why doesn't it a thing, why should I trust external filterlist? What they're hiding from me?

file a bug report on github then, but only after you've tried uMatrix 1.2.1rc3

>why should I trust external filterlist?
because they work. if you don't trust 'external filterlists' (i.e. any and all filterlists), feel free to read the list and remove anything you don't like. it's not like the lists aren't public.

>idle cpu at 5-10% cpu
>open thepiratebay-proxylist.org with all scripts disabled
>idle cpu jumps to 30-50%

How you get black task manager? :O

>1st party enabled
Found the problem.
Retard.

You didn't block 1st part scripts. Possibly the file is on their domain or maybe even in-page.

is this a serious question? i installed some random dark theme from deviantart. you'll have to patch uxtheme, though (beware of fake patchers with malware) and i don't know if it still works with windows 10 (i'm using 8.1). definitely create a system restore point before you patch the system.

those are on by default, aren't they? They're ticked for me and I didn't do it manually

thank you very much user

Holy shit. Problem solved, thanks everybody.

Good job everyone, encouraging more drooling retards to post their tech support questions here.

I don't how to feel about this.
OP actually put in some effort with a video, but forgot to turn on uBO's advanced settings.

Speak for yourself cuck.

Only AB+ installed.

What the hell was the point of this thread? Are you lying or just a fucking brainlet?

See here again.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/coinblock/
Easy fix, now shut up.

I'm starting to think that you're just as dumb.
Your first post was on the wrong site, the second one shows that you're only looking at the initial results.

OP showed that with their settings uBO and uMatrix, coinhive was working on his CPU. However, he did not have first party scripts globally disabled.

Install nocoin

>Your first post was on the wrong site
Shove it up your ass.
>the second one shows that you're only looking at the initial results
Same thing, after about 3 minutes watching it. It stayed at 5-10%.

Yeah nah no issues here op

Might want to delete both of those. For your own sake.

Josh, delete everything on the internet

>10% cpu usage on idle
is that a bentium ii ?

>tfw positive singles doesnt allow me to register using muresan dot joshua at gmail dot com

Not unless he's using a dual PII machine as his desktop.

>tfw you fell for the 16 CPU meme

Probably an AMD CPU.

>user: idiot
/thread

1.1 shekels were deposited into your account, goy.
Thanks for help us leap ahead! Remember buying intel and support Israel

It's cheap laptop with intel celeron after latest meltdown/spectre patches.