What do you do with old computers and parts?

What do you do with old computers and parts?

eBay, use money to partially fund new parts, repeat

Sell them for 2x their original price to stupid normies

repackage as "bitcoin miner 25 TH/s" and sell to newbie miners

>tfw a pajeet wants my computer so aks me to send it to him...to Bongistan
>dont want to bother with all the process
>need the money badly

fuck

Keep em

Just send it you dip, it's not that hard.

Give them to people of African descent.

Depends on what it is. If I can repurpose it, I do. Old hard drives are almost always kept because more storage is better

I stick them I'm a box in my closet and tell myself I'll put it on eBay or something soon but never do and now I have enough trash in my closet to stock a mom and pop computer store.

>repurpose
re-use

generally keep them for frankenbuilds and backup parts unless they were never good to begin with or so old they are just not even worth using for even the shittiest computer and then I take them to the electronics recycling depot unless they are worth selling still which is almost never

usually they are dead so throw them away

Hoard them.
I'm so glad I still have all my old microcomputers and Voodoo, related sound cards, etc from the 90's that now cost ridiculous meme hipster pries.

Strip down and leave the case on the curb, somebody will pick it up

Sell ram on amazon and drill out old hdds

Same thing

Boi gimmie dat Voodoo card

Use them while they get even older.

I have a Savage S3 somewhere in the basement. The humidity has probably corroded the traces by now, but I ought to dig it out.

Why?

Hoard them for spares.

Good old parts go into new PCs which I usually give to young relatives. Decent old parts go into my fileserver box.

Shitty old parts I store under a table because I might need them someday!¡!¡

How does he lift such a comically large pipe with his teeth.

I keep them for cancerous bullshit while trying to become Lazy Game Reviews from YouTube

Channel?

Literally the same process as local shipping with a different sticker you fucking melt

I keep using em because i'm too poor for upgrading to anything better.

That's a pretty baller 2008 system with a fitting monitor. If you can overclock that CPU to 3ghz and get the ram to atleast 800mhz you should be fine for some time even for videomemes

Mine with it or just have it sit in the corner.

9/10 system, would play CoD4 with you.

Your CPU isn't that weak, just upgrade to a used gtx 750 or r7 260x.

Should even be fine for GTA V or Battlefield 4 or 1 as long as he's not expecting ultra settings 60fps if he can get it up to 8GB RAM at least.

Flouride in the water..

Best Buy recycling, please be responsible with e-waste