How do we kill google and facebook?

How do we kill google and facebook?

by killing the proles within us

Kill advertisement.

to deep my man

you can't
we should make a new network that is free of both normalfags and pedos though

>2dep
you should have readd this book in junior high tho???

By letting each person own accessible internet point, with micro server, such as QuBoard4 or how it's called? 2pi or so, I don't know, it's best ARM board I found.

Then we have distributed trackers, all you do is buying a board, download image of SD card, and you are ready to go, you pay for your internet and you have already encrypted data.

Also those social networks are wrong in another means...

I have no confirmed scientific study, but limiting human mind in 280 characters is cancerous.

Instagram is killed also by this way, because you have something like bigger resolution possible, which is something that would everybody want.

In free time, those ARM boards are capable of algorithmic enhance photographics on them, so instead getting old, like analog ones, they will get more and more branches and deeper raster layer of thickness.

not everyone is american

I don't want to kill google. DuckDuckGo is shit because it fucks even simple searches. Google knows me and is more capable finding what I want

Enjoy your filter bubble botnet

I'm pretty sure at least 2/3 of the human population is literate.

Why?

What said. Use Searx, Startpage, Ixquick, Ecosia and Quant at least, before resorting to Google.

why would you not want to kill the two biggest organizations that rabidly collect and keep your personal data so they can profit off of it?

by physically destroying their headquarters and servers (including backup ones) and killing everyone involved with them

based anime poster

asking the hard hitting questions

fighting the good fight

based anime poster

That would probably involve hitting cloudflare and that would take down the chans as well

AdNauseam

You're talking about hundreds of thousands of people in thousands of locations.

stop using the internet

invent something superior
Sup Forums brainlets will deny this

I can't stop hoping for Snapchat to come up with something Facebook can't pay somebody to copy in the shittiest way possible.

STORIES ON EVERYTHING

Put them in gulags and unbrainwash the masses, wait for them to collapse without anyone taking their place, or simply go to war. Neither is likely. Worst timeline.

Make something better.

People have invented superior forms of Sup Forums, but still nobody wants to switch.
Everyone would rather get fucked by chinkmoot aka goot and click on buses all day.

your best bet is to wait

This. Use Brave.

it's be worth it in the end
just look at how many goddam captchas you have to complete regardless of accuracy..
fucking cancer itis.

this look like a conspiracy

>your "logic" is somehow not a result of emotions you refuse to acknowledge is emotions
guys like this are so fucking delusional and have no self awareness

>how kill facebook
With ActivityPub.

Same way that
>Sup Forums literally elects presidents
>top cartoonists literally go to Sup Forums for their opinion
>top vidya devs literally lurk Sup Forums
>several directors literally lurk Sup Forums
>some of the best musicians are confirmed to lurk Sup Forums

Some big names lurk Sup Forums too (and I know because I'm one of them)

We are one of the strongest and most influential websites!! Yet most normies have never heard of us.

like what? 8 chan? LOL

you can bypass the captcha if you're not a brainlet desu

Nuke the hq obviously.

Someone make skynet.

so true

Stop using their services

terrorism