How do you cool your mining rigs?

How do you cool your mining rigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
archdaily.com/883951/why-freddy-mamani-is-leading-a-new-andean-architecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I buy a truckload of new GPUs, harvest the thermal paste from them and then throw them in the trash

Takes a lot of water, desu. Hardest part of mining in isolated places is getting a good source of it.

With the tears of coinfags as their faux-currency collapses

just put them outside in a tent bruh
you can hide your mining activity by growing weed on the same tent

My mining gear can handle a little heat, unlike yours, sissies.

There's a thought.
>mine with fermi cards
>"See officer, we're not a weed farm, we're bitcoin mining"
>build weed farm under trap door right beneath

why am I humming the thunderbirds theme

The collapse of mining does not necessitate and probably will not be because of the collapse of Crypto.

Anyone that has been keeping up with the news on Ethereum and knows the numbers, can see the dark cloud ahead.

blah blah blah. Times up.

Are you saying the POS/Casper is not coming up? Are they intentionally lying about it?

Blue fans

i only have 7 1080 tis at the moment so i keep my rig in the window since its -5 f here most of the time.

Fuck, I love those titanic mechanical marvels.

>dark cloud
What is it user?

is this the crypto crash thread?

weeb mayo + usb fans

I can't tell you how much good it would do my heart to see sparks fly out fly out and the whole building going up as a result. It would be exactly what that guy deserves, too.

firehose.

Cooling? They just run them as hot as possible 24/7 and then resell them to unsuspecting gamers when they're about to burn out.

BTC
9,771.625-1,173.37 (-10.72%)
As of 1:57AM GMT. Market open.

How does impending dome feel faggots?

It is.. pay your respects to the noble crypto fags

Kys

No thanks. I'd rather bask in the horrors of coin fags

I don't mine because I'm not a cunt. Move out of mommies basement using her electricity to mine cents a day so people can buy GPU's again.

No, he's just retarded.

i buy GPUs by the pallet and burn them to make thermal paste. The dead motherboards are thrown into the river.

Proof of stake algorithms keep my GPUs nice and idle.

>being this retarded

CAR

Oh boy if you think this was it, just wait to see gpu prices in 2 months

Why would they rise while the crypto market is crashing nearly every week

Buy crypto > crypto rises >sell crypto >crypto crashes >buy rigs with gains >make passive income

Brainlets fail to see mining reward doesent depend on crypto price, it will allways be good.

And please, stop trying to fool yourself if you think crypto will die. The genie is out of the bottle.

Btw, Proof of stake is flawed and doesent scale

It doesn't have to die just become irrelevant

Carrying 5 billion in your head will never be irrelevant
Smart contracts haven't even begun being relevant. Just wait until you have your blockchain identity, medical/finantial/government become part of ethereum.

THAT'S THE BAGGER 288!!
youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow

Alright well drop me some $$$ when you become a crypto billionaire

Bank notes were always a faux-currency, they literally were and are a promise of value on a piece of paper

I will buy Sup Forums and entwine it with the blockchain+ring signatures
Free to post cheesey pizza

Why would I take advice on the future of of currency from a guy who can't spell financial?

Plenty of things I forget how to spell
It's the downsize of speaking 6 languages

downside*
I blame that one on autocorrect though

Can you take your meds please

There will be nothing to proof a stake in when its all said and done. Play stupid games.. win stupid prices. No collection upon changing algorithms once you've niggered the world.

Come back to Sup Forums when you can form a coherent statement.
I'm sorry you want to take all of India's electricity with your shitcoin mining farm.

You'll no doubt be coming back to find out what precipitated the crash to zero. I've always been here and always will be. There will be no conversion from this fraudulent scam. It's going under and its going to take anyone associated with it down. That should be coherent enough. Next time, order your steps correctly from the get go your cancerous faggots.

With Sup Forumstards tears

The cards cool themselves, ne/g/ro. Do you have a legit mining rig or just mine with the card(s) in your PC?

I cool my rigs with heaps of DDR4 ram I buy wholesale directly from some supplier where I have a contact (smoked w/ him in college).
I dunno if it actually helps like scientifically but they have BIG heatsinks/armor so I don't see why it wouldn't. The cost is no prob b/c I made like 40k off of BBC last week (put in five paychecks worth right before it pumped lol). I also set the LEDs on my ram to blue for lower temps.
I install some ram to the mo-bo's (pretty easy diy project if you actually read a bit) and just put other sticks inside the cases to absorb ambient heat.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

> user help, i'm losing my shirt in shitcoin markets

WTF is that board? Is it for testing ram or just some retarded workshop thing someone made so people like me ask question?

>I also set the LEDs on my ram to blue for lower temps.
Only a fool would set their LEDs to blue. Set them to red to make it go faster. You might have to point a fan at it, but you'll be rolling in bitcoins once it gets up to speed.

>red
No, set them to green for efficiency. The lower power consumption will make ROI faster

how one can create such monsters?

You're right. Red may be fast but it's also debt. Better set it to black to maximize profits.

>Those Australian power outlets.
Must cost a fucking fortune to run them. Electricity is on average 26c a kw/hr in my state at least (Qld), and if they're unfortunate enough to be in South Australia it'd be around 36c kw/hr+ (the more you use the more the price per kw/hr goes up in South Australia due to their limited wind/gas production as primary grid). Sure as shit doesn't seem overly feasible.

legit thought that it was michael cera's head shopped onto a woman's body from the thumbnail

When government subsidised solar fit outs are cheap, it adds up. The 5kW system I had fitted two years ago cost only $4300 out of pocket. Sure it's another cost to factor in, but it quickly pays for itself when the energy it's generating is used for profit.

A bunch of custom waterblocks ( specifically for this purpose ? ) nothing fancy unlike gamer waterblocks so it could be higher performing ( lower temps = lower volts )

Is that a Transformers building?

It's January, that happens every year. Market has recovered by the middle of February every year. That's why probably.

archdaily.com/883951/why-freddy-mamani-is-leading-a-new-andean-architecture
You were probably just shitposting but it's some Bolivian architect, his shit looks pretty neat.

>i don't know how money works and I show it to you

With weeb mayo you can do some fluffy pancakes.

Too many colors for my taste, but yes, it looks pretty awesome.

I'm actually considering this, getting a bunch of old cards just to make it look like mining rig. It'll probably end up as a LAN machine with 5-6 VM clients on some dualsocket c2d xeon board, should be sufficient for COD4, War3 and AOE

>set them to black
>apply for welfare
This user knoes what's up

She was better when she was younger

How do these cards plugged in when they're lying flat on those shelves?

My urine.

Not the same person, I refuse to believe this.

shh let me cash out my 1k bitcoins I made 7 years ago

pci-e extensions, you only need 1x for mining anyway so there are boards made specifically for mining with a lot of 1x slots

How much are you making per day?

The only way to kill GPU mining is to come up with an ASIC solution that can run ethereum.
Many of you will say "IMPOSSIBLE", but you have to remember that GPUs are asics as well, all chips are.
And those GPUs mining ethereum have a lot of shit running along that could be stripped away for moar cores.

Since this is a crypto thread, say a complete newbie like me wanted to start buying. If I bought 100 dollars worth of bitcoins will it at least be worth around 200 dollars in a years time?

Pretty sure thats Carol Seleme

>so much money making internet monopoly money
>can only afford sandals

With tears and blood from all the crying Sup Forumstards

Yep, other guy is a faggot

>can't even afford a pair of socks for sandals
Pathetic.

fuck kind of machine is this?
does it just eats the fucking planet when you turn it on?

No it licks the planet clean of it's mineral resources like a mechanized giant tiger tongue.

fucking this.