Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/06/apple-will-no-longer-be-the-worlds-most-valuable-company/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apple is gay.

Did you had a 3DO when you was a kid, or were your parents too poor to get one for you?

you know how macs are for homos right
3DO was for the homos' homos

Hehe good post friend. Together we will KILL THE APPLE OUT OF THE TECH WORLD. Already my country India is 99% android, soon the whole world will be like India!

I wonder, is that actual autist or special division of Apple PR department.

It was the absolutely most advanced system on the market, able to push 3D realtime textured graphics and high quality FMV scenes.
But poorfags could not afford the $799.

Apple is gay.

>India is 99% android
That last one percent must have some buying power since India is one of the top 3 apple buyers in the world.
I'm poor as fuck op, and I can literally buy top of the line apple products right now, but I'm also straight, so I won't be joining the lgbt community with an apple purchase.

>don't disassemble what you can't fix

Wow is apple really this panicked about the sudden drop in share value? It's not that bad mr. tim cuck, just release another iPhone X but in pink, the gays will love that.

>Apple phone
>Thinkpad laptop

who else best of both worlds?

Lets extend this timeline a little shall we?

It was an abortion with one decent game (street fighter II which wasn't as good as the arcade versions that where available on the sharp x6800k, and cps systems at that time, and the backgrounds didn't even move, because the 3do couldn't handle it) , and the controller was horrible.
You had to fucking plug in second player controller into the first player controller, and they where uncomfortable 3 button piece of shit.
>But poorfags could not afford the $799.
poorfags where able to afford it once it hit the $300 mark 3 months after release.

apple sure does struggle with being seen as valuable after they put a literal cocl sucker in charge of if

That sounds exactly like someone that didn't had enough money to buy the 3D revolution.

Apple is the most valuable company in the world. Evidently the market disagrees with you.

nypost.com/2017/03/06/apple-will-no-longer-be-the-worlds-most-valuable-company/amp/

very valuable indeed :^)

>1 year ago

Meanwhile Apple is still the most valuable company in the world.

I could just emulate, and pirate the games now to make up for my lost childhood user, so it doesn't matter. Really though it would probably be a waste of bandwidth since the x6800k has better ports.

>Meanwhile Apple is still the most valuable company in the world.
Why can't they release a good product anymore?

Evidently the market disagrees with you as people keep buying more of their products.

Thanks for this rare pepe.