/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user fixes his DOA car radio • user's sister likes some harry potter shaped make up brushes • user's postage service is fuckt • user questions his decisions • user got a redmi case, an adapter, a USB docking station, and a headphone hangar • user got a case for his XZ1C • user got some purses for his keeb and mouse, and a shark card • user has violated the law and is forced to pay the court a fine or serve his sentence • user has regrets >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/Mongolian-Stewed-Horse-Meat-natural-meat_50031005185.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hpC3Nj8oC5c&
youtube.com/watch?v=r1m43gLcgLM&
aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-Board-3-5-Inch-TFT-LCD-Touch-Screen-Acrylic-Case/32796463335.html
amazon.com/Zheino-Msata-240GB-Solid-Tablet/dp/B078B6TPC5/ref=sr_1_10?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517418027&sr=1-10&keywords=msata ssd
aliexpress.com/item/Jelbo-Eu-Specifications-Plug-Soldering-Iron-Handle-220V-60W-Adjustable-Welded-Iron-5pcs-Weld-Head-Repair/32822984630.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KZ ZS6
Shozy Zero
VSonic VSD5S

Not sure if chinked.

Dec 5th ordered a pair of headlights for my car.
Tracking says delivered to in community mailbox on Jan 12th. (Only accessible by key for that owners box)
No fucking sign of the package.

Is this some scam shit they do, where they send a random package of something worthless to a random address but in the same city, so it shows as delivered? Canada post is useless, they can't tell me what exact address the tracking number was delivered to.

Either that or they genuinely fucked up the address and someone in my city has a pair of extremely specific headlights.

>extremely specific headlights

Elaborate.

Only fits 98-99 BMW 5 series. Like the entire headlight assembly, not the bulbs.

I've checked on kijiji to see if anyone might have got them and is trying to sell them for an easy buck.

Have anyone bought ram for your desktop computer from aliexpress? I realized yesterday that the prices are 50% of teh jewish kingston corsair conspiracy

Dispute

Did, on the 16th. They said on the 18th they'd send another with tracking but never got back to me. Escalated to a claim tonight. Hopefully Paypal doesn't fuck me over the tracking saying delivered.

alibaba.com/product-detail/Mongolian-Stewed-Horse-Meat-natural-meat_50031005185.html

Anyone buy this?

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

I now have a photo of the Love Mei case.

I'm tempted, because I like to punish my body, but it would get for sure seized at the border. They seize meat and plants more than anything else.

I am thinking about buying a new smartphoe. which do you prefer Xiaomi mi5s or Xiaomi note 3? or any other smartphone rec about 250dollars?

t h i c c

won't it be too expensive anyway when you add in shipment, transaction and customs fees?

Aside from doo-doo color looks nice

You missed this

Got a link to the earphone pdf please op?

It's the one in the OP. Scroll down when you open it.

who draws these things

as cheap as possible, preferably sub $20. last headphones were xiaomi hybrid, quite liked the soundshape.

wrong link

some guy from the discord

Ye
Doodoo color is just from shitty flash on old Galaxy Note, all I had handy. It's a more pleasant dark charcoal color

My mom bought something and seller sent this message did she just scammed by this seller?

They say they shipped the item but I can't see any tracking number it's still saying awaiting shipment.

I looked at the seller and it has 97% rating.

that looks like the regular automated reply from some sellers. how long has passed since the email arrived and "now"? give it a day or so to update

3 days have passed. Should I tell her to wait couple of days?

wait a few days, the "i have shipped your items to you" part might be by mistake (language barrier) since it says "ready to ship" (not yet shipped) at the start

>the "i have shipped your items to you" part might be by mistake (language barrier) since it says "ready to ship" (not yet shipped) at the start
Yeah that part confused me and also the don't open dispute after 60 days and contact us directly sounds like a scam.

That is actually normal because they want you to contact them first so they can extend your buyer protection, because sometimes it does take more than 60 days. Disputing will just mean they're forced to give you the money back and then the thing will arrive in the mail, and you'll be a dickhead.

Alert!

PD 29W type c chargers for around 10$
Should I pull the House fire trigger or are they safe after blitzwolf "pioneered" Chinese usb c chargers?

favourite foam tips ?
or just the cheapest one

>Output: 9V/2A
$10 for 18w, meh, go for it if you need usb-c

Picture related.
And I need power delivery charger for my convertible. They seem suspicious for that price as u-green ones melt and burn and cost 15$, but 5$ is much for me.

The chip is cheap, and well known. It's not insane that they'd be dirt cheap. However, they can cut corners to make it that cheap, like using undersized or cheap caps, skimping on cooling (or not taking it into the engineering at all), using boards that can't handle the current, etc.

Basically, if you're going to leave it plugged in when you're not there, or are sleeping, it's a bad idea. If you'll be around to yank it when it starts smoking, it's fine.

My xiaomi micro usb -> usb type c adapter finally arrived!
the package was tiny uwu
anyone want a pic of the thing?

sure.
>The chip is cheap, and well known.
Are you sure? PD chargers were rare just few months ago, basically before blitzwolf released their PD everything costed 20$+.

I'm poor so I can't afford these, but I don't want for my computer to burn either. I'll be using an university library socket the most.

Here it is next to a european 50 cents coin on the left, and prostate cancer medicine to the right :3

Let us know how stable it is. I got some for a camera attachment, and if it's not 100% still, it good connected to disconnected constantly

I'm awaiting the delivery of a Leeco Le Pro 3, but at the moment I don't have any devices equipped with a usb type c port.
So far it seems to be pretty firm and sturdy. It doesn't seem like it'd come off easily.
Pic related is Xiaomi's powerbank 2 micro usb stuck into the micro usb end of the adapter.

I dont get why people hate huion 420 so much. I bought one (drunk), been using it for 4 weeks now without a problem.

I mean yeah, drivers are pretty clumsy, but they work just fine. There is no way 20 euros (like literally, mine cost 19e) is going to get you any better. I am actually going to go bit further and say 50e is not going to get you anything better. Obviously when you invest hundred euros you are going to get value out of it but for us who are in the budjet this is the fucking way to go.

Do orders over a certain amount automatically get tracking info? I don't want to spend twice as much as the product just to have the item tracked. But then again I'm guranteed to be chinked with no tracking info

>Ulefone Armor 2
>Doogee S60
>Oukitel K10000 Max

Which one should I get?

Who hates it? Lik you said, its best you can get under 50e.

>prostate cancer medicine
see kids, this is why you dont buy chink urethral sounders

:^)

>Doogee
Not even once, they fake their double cameras and their battery capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=hpC3Nj8oC5c&
youtube.com/watch?v=r1m43gLcgLM&

nah, it's why I'm becoming a girl uwu

Haha, wtf.

get xiaomeme
apply metal cover ?????
profit

water resistance, especial chink water """""""resistance"""""" is a meme anyway

so what chink gamepad would /csg/ recommend ? i'm not looking for crossplatform pads, just one to play regular PC games.

post programming socks

don't have any
only have skirts and haven't found any socks that fit a tall boyo like myself so far

I would recommend you find a more rewarding and productive use of your time than playing video games.

Can I get one of those for my redmeme note 3?

Can I get this for even cheaper anywhere?

Fking mail man these ones arrived at 12:00 and other 2 at 14:28 why wont he just bring everything together

Pill on the right looks like a generic gravol

Is Ali currently the best place to buy Kingdian SSDs? Any discount coupons at other sites?

aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-Board-3-5-Inch-TFT-LCD-Touch-Screen-Acrylic-Case/32796463335.html
Should I click buy? 35£ for Pi 3 B, LCD and a case seems too dodgy. Posted yesterday but looking around this seems best option.
Thought it'd be nice to have a Pi for whatever purpose, maybe something to strap a battery pack and an emulator too. Where are Pi's typically discussed on Sup Forums?
tell me not too pls
tell me to buy it
should I?

It's generic cyproterone acetate, luckily

I was gonna get the gamesir but the crap didn't take batteries, so to avoid throwing it in the trash after 3 years I went for the MadCatz instead... poped some eneloop pros in there and now that I think about it I can't even remember the last time I ever worried about batteries.

Hardly... though you could get them cloned for half that price if you don't mind a ch340 in them... personally I never had an issue... even my crappy phone uploads code to them ch340g's just fine

>ch340
Nah need one with 16u2 or 32u4

What's a good tablet for an consultant? Planning yo buy one for my older brother, he had an iPad but it's screen got smashed!

>emulator
Enjoy your 20fps on that gpio screen.

I think sadly if he wants to appear good to customers/clients, the more expensive legit brands will serve him better.
If this is actually something to just work horse, I think any of the common reccd pads will work just fine.

:(

gamesir g4s is still a bit pricey. why not get an xbox 360 controller or something? just don't buy any cheaper chinkshit gamepads they're basically scams with garbage analog sticks

Just drop an extra 2£ on an hdmi one with the same size... better resolution and frame rates.

Is this a limitation of gpio on the Pi? I was hoping to keep it on top of the Pi in a case at all times.
Also out of this bundle the Pi itself is like 9£ less and wiothout a case or screen

Thanks for the input, how about a Lenovo tablet, that's sort of legit brand right?
Or would I be better of leaving that idea alone?

Its sort of legit.
Does he really need a tablet for what he does?
It really depends on his work case. For showing peoppe pretty pictures, then it needs to look itself. If he just doodling meeting notes and playing flappy Bird, then whatever will work.

I need a cheapo soldering iron anyone got recommendations?

/csg/, would it be feasible to buy chinkphones and resell them to US customers with a markup?
what about accessories like phone cases, headsets/headphones, fitbit clones etc?

Buy the PC-tablet things
Don't buy tablets from their mobile division

Honestly I don't know. :( however I do get that in that sort of business you need to show off pretty good stuff I'll get him something else then.
Thanks your your time user.
The prices are not that different from your hardware store... And where I live you can ask the owner for a closer inspection.

gimmicks like copying the primary frame buffer to a secondary buffer through the gpio port is a cheap but slooooow idea. If you ever used a usb monitor you know what I mean.

the hdmi mirror image is still smooth as butter, though.

You can tweak the refresh rate, lower color depth, etc and maybe get 40 to 40ish fps.

You can keep it there and it's useful since it also has a touchscreen... just not for emulators/video.

:-DD

What sort of platform would you be selling these? (actual shop, in person, online groups, website, know sites store pages)
consider tax, licensing and additional costs too. You have lots of competition doing the exact same thing lol (buy from china -> sell to yanks is old as time)

I was thinking a combination of online and in-person (at expos/small local market fairs). I apprenticed under a woman who sold crafts at local fairs before, and I work for an exporter, so I understand the basics of logistics/sales.
Sell local to get a customer base and steady income, sell online to reach out to more customers, ebay/etsy/possibly amazon marketplace, and social media marketing when applicable

>Have a few items on wishlist
>Most become unavailable for purchase/viewing over a period of time
>Some items will never ever come back on listing
>Some come back but under a different seller with a higher mark up price
>Worst part is when a specific item IS the only item throughout AliExpress and you have to find from different websites if they have any (if your lucky) and it'd more expensive than AliEx

This shits killing me, why are merchants so cruel?
What's the average time/month before a seller decides to pull out on an item or the whole shop?

I love you!

You should be fine, start on normiebook and the likes. Instagram seems to be pretty good for this sort of marketing but these people tend to have phones to use apps lol
don't pic related

>out of this bundle the Pi itself is like 9£ less
Pi 3 = 25£
Gpio screen = 10£
Case = 50p
Being in a bundle is not gonna save you much more than a pound or two.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Yeah I want to sell things people need that break a lot (electronics/accessories) not toys hahaha

savings of about 6£ there

Depends on what is cheapo to you. I have the Yihya 908D (£15) and am very happy with it. For small fiddly work the ubiquitous £3 USB-powered one is good.

The TS100 (£40) has been rated very highly on here by various anons.

essential chink tech with chinese symbols on it?

>For small fiddly work the ubiquitous £3 USB-powered one is good
was about to recommend that one too, used with a cheap usb charger or any usb source capable of at least 1amp, like a power bank, it works great

Should I but this SSD for my xps 15 9530? Why not? amazon.com/Zheino-Msata-240GB-Solid-Tablet/dp/B078B6TPC5/ref=sr_1_10?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517418027&sr=1-10&keywords=msata ssd

Anyone here got experience with chink vapers?

aliexpress.com/item/Jelbo-Eu-Specifications-Plug-Soldering-Iron-Handle-220V-60W-Adjustable-Welded-Iron-5pcs-Weld-Head-Repair/32822984630.html? i have this one its beaty gud

You feel like appearing in one of those e-cig blow-up compilations ?

No it's not. It has no ground connection and I had mine short out its element and spark after briefly energizing the tip.

which chink shit is so shoddily made that it's sure to kill me?

I got some KZ ED2 and they broke in litterally two months, have I been chinked ?

No, it's just that I'm trying to quit real smoking and these seems less dangerous than a real cig.
One step at a time.

I wish usb c to 3.5mm adapters didn't look so retarded