Anyone else feel modern technology is making us more antisocial?

Anyone else feel modern technology is making us more antisocial?
When was the last time you got together with some mates for Jenga or D&D?
Now it's just play COD online with friends while some 12 year old screams about fucking your mom and chocolate milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6OD_7MxBU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Never.

That was the plan.

The antisocial part of community made made, being an antisocial, more fun.
Everyone got into it.

I was antisocial as a kid without any technology and still am. Nothing's changed for me.

look at that dumb bitch, she's not doing manual labor

why should she be allowed to do nothing all day? fucking back to the railroads or brothels with her.

wtf i love jenga nao

it is. most people are always playing with their phone instead of talking to people. and no its not the same thing to type something to someone on social media apps.

It makes me so sad that lan parties are a thing of the past simply because people would rather just play online.

>TFW no more cheap pizza and soft drinks while playing DOTA or CS1.6 with the lads
>TFW no more lugging around a CRT and Desktop PC in your parents car
Not a good feel.

in my dorm we regularly organize 3 day lan parties
there are even tournaments and a room for playing retro consoles and VR games

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
Remember, American subhumans won the war for this

Inb4 Jews did it

Nigger

lan parties are out there, you just need to go to the meetup sites and find where the groups of IT guys are at
they'll know how to hook you up from there

>When was the last time you got together with some mates for Jenga or D&D?
Two weeks ago... And I've been studying for my exams since then, so no, it doesn't

I still make LAN parties with my friends, with old games like aoe2 and openttd.

>Anyone else feel modern technology is making us more antisocial?
No. Books, newspapers, magazines, getting older/working makes us antisocial. Technology like internet, social media, dating websites, imageboards make us less antisocial.
>When was the last time you got together with some mates for Jenga or D&D?
I've played some tabletop online every yearsterday and few day ago. Last week I had some tabletops IRL with friends and two weeks ago I went to regular warhammer RPG session.
>Now it's just play COD online with friends while some 12 year old screams about fucking your mom and chocolate milk.
Then don't play online games for kids and play some normal games with friends. Online or offline, it doesn't matter.

>tfw I meet with some online friends few times a year for 5 years to play lan/tabletop games, smoke weed and have fun
Feels good.

Played X-wing two weeks ago with friends. All being 30+ with families that's quite good.

Absolutely. Whenever the family visits my grandma it entails all of us sitting around watching my cousin play video games on his Xbox. No talking, minimal interaction. I'm gonna buy some board games and shit like uno, Jenga, monopoly and encourage everyone to play. Hopefully it helps a bit.

It has to many people, the redpill on getting out of the anti social thing in today's society seems to be playing sports or some social interaction like this. My younger cousins whom are GenZ aren't anti social at all but they both play hockey and swim.

The only reason people socialized is to get pussy. If they have no chance, then why bother?

Ironically I share this video here
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6OD_7MxBU&t

>tattoo

dropped

IMO nothing compares to a jam night at some local bar, gets ya all the social interaction you could need.

>Playing COD

Yeah if you're a faggot. COD died years ago.

I used modern technology last week to play D&D with my longer distance friends over voice chat using roll20. Checkmate.

Joder si que ha avanzado el openttd

>mates
Pretty big assumption you're making there.

Fuck off buddy