/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Post Em. H8 Em.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaweekend.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/un-cafeper-favore.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting the old pic. Moved things around a bit, gonna take a new photo when my new shit arrives.

I like how your wallpaper looks like the side of your case

Nice dreamcast my nigger

Nice

this be my chemstation.
The desktop on the left is mostly just used as a client for a 544 cpu CentOS cluster

iif you wanna keep that shirt on the wall, frame it. it looks tacky without one

>1024x600
just end me now

Simple. Comfy.

>ads on 4chin
>not using ublock origin

Anyway, how's Belgium?

No idea about Belgium, but I hear they eat their fries with mayo, which is smart.

is ublock origin good? I kinda just don't see the ads anymore.

Bully> Yes [ ] No [ ] A Little [x]

i have the same monitor and monitor mount, user.

what model?

LG 29" ultrawide. love em or hate em really. Was going to put it vertical for bants but the monitor arm isnt tall enough.

Never going back to 16:9, the only issue I have with this monitor is the 8 bit colors and "yellowish" whites.

Not many good and cheap alternatives yet.

hello, work in progress, still needing to organize some things and move a few things around.

Eat me nigger.

sorry you never left the house bro

>Blender
On a fucking potato

What? How is that a defence of your botnet OS?

CRT master race.

Already tempted for a third screen.
Help.

>furry
>dungeon with sound proof walls

kys

where do you buy those mini statues?

ikea

>ultrawide

My dudes.

what do I search for?

can't find anything

I got them off amazon. It helps to look for specific names.

Ebay has some too.

What Lake People amp is that?

>Have V200 stashed away because no soundstage and no details in mids or highs
B-but hey, it looks good! V800 on the other is a good DAC, except it costs about 800€ too much. At least it recognizes pre-emphasis from digital signal and applies de-emphasis correctly.
SPL Auditor is how amp should sound.

What monitor brand?
>Not Eizo T960

It's the HPA RS 02.

I think this is really comfy, desu.

Oh, and my mobile battlestation.

It's pretty beastly for a laptop, actually.

So it's the same design as V100 if I read correctly. I wonder how it compares to V200, which, in my opinion sounds like shit (it should also be noted that I don't like old 'the' amp that was Lehmann Black Cube Linear).

One funny thing: year after year and model after another the warning text on the back of the unit is miswritten ('risc'). I have one Lake People multipanel from 1989 and it too has it miswritten. But who writes Deutschland correctly.

>inb4 dirty
You fags clean up your desks for a photo and then immediately shit it back up again.

I'm tired of seeing your shit. Get a new photo or fuck off.

I have not heard the V200, so I can't compare. I used to have a Schiit Lyr when I had Audeze headphones, but the noise floor was way too audible when I switched to sensitive headphones, namely my Fostex TH900MK2. The RS02 fit the bill and I like the sound very much.

WHAT KEYBOARD

Have to same laptop. Does your logo peal off on the back?

why

Lookin cozy af, does the monitor swivel to where you can watch shit on your bed?

Also why is your PC so far away from your desk?

Reminds me of my friends old room, nostalgia/10

Nice audio setup, which headphones are those?

When I get home, if this thread is still up I'll post my station

I'm sure it could, but it's kinda set in, so I'd have to pry it out.

AJAZZ AK33 RGB BLUETOOTH BUT WITH WHITE KEYCAPS AND WHITE MODIFIED CASE

Fostex TH900MK2

too lazy to turn on more lights and knowing this camera it would look just as shitty even if i did turn them on

faggots

>user mask
>knife
>xbox
>call of duty
>matrix wallpaper
>winblows
>monster
>that case
what level of irony are you living in?

Do you drink out of that french press looking thing user?

nobody ever rates me so i will not post it.

>falling for the bait
you must be over 18 to use this site

>Only pretending to be retarded

>not allowing ads on Sup Forums to support ninjamoot

newfigs

>wanting coin miners and whatnot

>Mac
Lol

>Mac

>two microsoft game consoles
>gaming computer running winshit
>v mask
>we're the faggots

r8

desk?

i wanna see the rest of your house user

You didn't even mention the knife and the monster energy can that's just sitting there like it's on display.

Jesus

Hi newfag!

That's a hell of an accomplishment, considering my case is on the floor.

>being this new

>Lookin cozy af, does the monitor swivel to where you can watch shit on your bed?

Yes but I almost never do it, just prefer to put my legs up on the bed.

wallpaper?

Seen this anons station awhile ago, wondering if anyone can spot the wall scrolls hes got?

>screenshot
>reverse image search
that was hard?
Here you go, enjoy
mangaweekend.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/un-cafeper-favore.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa

Yeah, I know the artwork, the one on the left is Fine Wind Clear Morning.

I can google search a bunch of different tapestry and wall scrolls, but I specifically like the spaced variant he has

ay white pony!

/BST/ threads always inspire me to keep improving and keep cleaning my station. I feel bad I have a couple beer cans shitting er up right now though.

Left screen is too far over. Looks nice though.

Did you ever find a nice soundbar for the tv?

Looks pretty sterile

Looks pretty cramped, but its got lots of potential!

Looks insanely cluttered and cramped. I feel kind of anxious looking at it.

A computer chair with no arms?! What is wrong with you boy! Desk looks nice and simple though, I like it.

Are you in a closet?

Where do you put your knees when you're at that keyboard?

I like that desk, but why are you trying to emulate the pillow room from insane asylums?

I know the feels. The question I keep asking myself is would I really gain from having a third screen. Looking awesome as always.

Shit man, are you blind sitting that close to an ultrawide?

I have nothing bad to say about this. Would chill and listen to music.

Jelly, I have a piece of shit laptop I use solely for when I'm working on the road.

Thats not dirty, its just cluttered to hell. I always make an honest attempt at keeping my desk clean. Feels bad when theres a bunch of garbage and shit just shitting the place up.

I have potatoes that take better pictures. Wanna buy one?

>Dat computer
>Dat mouse
WHEW

With cable management this setup, already good would be even better.

THANKS I WAS LOOKING TO DO AN EASY MOD SINCE I BROKE MY POK3R RGB. What case is that it looks beautiful btw great setup

I had a problem where mine kept peeling off. Only way to fix it is to glue it back on. I don't recommend it though lol. There's skins for it on Amazon it looks so nice once you put it on. If yours starts to peel I highly recommend it.

Don't listen to that dildo. Apple actually produces really nice hardware in an ecosystem they seem to bring together very effectively. Any non-subhuman-Sup Forums-dweller can see the benefits of owning one of their systems. Though I have to admit Mac OS is a bit claustrophobic coming from a unix-like background you can work around this the same way everyone used to when trapped in a windows environment. Besides there is always homebrew

>GameCube
my nibba

Clean your fucking case holy shit.

my battle room

>Making excuses for a shit company, their shit hardware, and their shit OS that's less secure than Wangblows.
Wew lad

Very nice. I like the case a lot. Btw what phone is that?

My new set up

>"GAME ON! YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

>Shit man, are you blind sitting that close to an ultrawide?

Most of the time I'm leaned waaay back in my chair. Although, while playing games I like to sit real close so it fills my vision. More immersive, desu.

Nice ambience.

My girlfriend has the same desk and chair.

>all that Asus shit
You're gonna love it when they don't do anything about something that shits itself while still under warranty.

You protecting your stuffed animal collection?

buy a love pillow or something. People will think you are weird with that setup.

I've had that monitor for 4yrs, and the mobo for almost 2. So if they fail, it's out of my pocket.

>love pillow
Wtf, that's gay nigger