Apple is halving the production order of the iPhone X to 20 million units, amid weaker-than-expected demand

>Apple is halving the production order of the iPhone X to 20 million units, amid weaker-than-expected demand.

LMAO
Normies are waking up

Nobody cares about these fruity toys. Go post this shit on Sup Forums or something.

They pushed too hard. It's $1000 and not much different from the 7 or 8. People are getting tired of buying the same phone every year. It's like iPads: of course the sales are declining! Why would you buy another iPad if you already have one? It's the same shit!

This. Also, smartphones have peaked in features. There is nothing a 3 year old smartphone can't do that a new one can. The only incentive to replace your phone is if the battery doesn't last anymore, if you want updates, or if you want a bezel-less design.

this, also even as a apple fanboy I have to say the notch is ugly as fuck and my iphone 6 can still do everything I need it for

i'm still using an iphone 5c from 2013 with absolutely no problems, admitedly i'm not a heavy user but it still does the job perfectly.

you get used to the notch pretty quickly and don't even realize it's there anymore. having said that, I regret upgrading. the 6s was fine.

I bought one, and it’s really nice, but I kinda regret it.
Smartphones don’t have much to offer that a flagship from 3 years ago can’t do.

muh latest specs though

I'd love to have one but I see $300 not $1000 and I'm a customer with the power to walk away.

This.

Also in the UK. Inflation and living cost has been going up faster than wages for years. They are becoming less and less affordable.

Normies are going broke and sticking with outdated but working tech. Starve, Apple, starve,

Exactly the only ppl I know who have it are hardcore fan boys, most regular users won't get it

Lol, that stuff only goes so far.
Apple software is so lean compared to Android.
I miss my S5 sometimes, but I love the battery and how smooth the software is on my iPhone.

>Apple software is so lean compared to Android.
Sweeping generalization. It depends entirely on the manufacturer, so yeah, iOS might be leaner than some versions of Android.

This, it still can't touch oxygen OS.

6s was the last good iPhone imo. 3D touch, Touch ID 2.0. Earphone jack. Good SOC. Improved build compared to 6 that easy to bend.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Did it take a notch out of their revenue?

Just from what I’ve used.
PajeetOS didn’t run as well as iOS in my experience.
I had a Moto X Pure and a Galaxy S5.
Just my personal experience with rooting and doing other janky shit.
I’m sure if I used a OnePlus phone, I’d have a much different opinion.
I like my iPhone for what it is, but it’s kinda boring.

yeah this is kind of where I'm at. i like my phone how it is. i don't really use it a lot, because it's kind of boring. all i do is text people and do some light web browsing.

Feels pretty pathetic for an extremely expensive device.
They’re nice, that’s about it.
I just use it as an MP3 player, a phone, and to browse on here. That’s it.

yeah I use it for music in my car too. I like that it syncs with my itunes library
>inb4 paying for music

APPLE BTFO

I know how you feel man.
I just import and tag all of my MP3s into iTunes, I don’t let Apple tag them.
I pirate all of my music.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE FUCKED UP

BUT DID YOU KNOW, YOU’RE MORE FUCKED UP THAN ME?
I KNOW THAT.

Please stop using my music library

there's nothing a 7 year old smartphone can't do that a new can but jewgle and co. made it so you have to upgrade hardware if you want the latest android

>i want to run android 8.0 on my 7 year old 512MB RAM, 480 x 800, 1ghz dual core cpu phone
ok kid

the pajeets were working on a completely viable version of it, idk if that's still on development

What?

I bought a new Kindle a year after my first. Of course it was bigger and faster.

When I first heard this it was because low sales in China. Hilarious they're not evening going to have a Plus or SE.

You don't need the latest Android.

The vast majority of store apps require only 4.4 or above.

how do you even live knowing your nose is right there obstructing your view?

They fucked up by making the 8 a better phone and the SE more attractive

call me a faggot but I'd love a 5.5" iPhone SE Plus over my Moto Z Play.

Getting an IPhone SE soon. First phone update in six years. Looking forward to learn some swift.

rollo2 ?