How much do you weigh Sup Forums?

How much do you weigh Sup Forums?
And realistically speaking: Just how true is it that Arch and Linux distribution(s) users are morbidly obese lardasses?

5'9", 110

What kind of fucked up market research is this?
Rebranding "gamer fuel" for linux users?

6'2" 215 lbs

5'11, 180

t. Fat Linux user

57kg for 180cm

5'11"
150lbs
>how true is it that Arch and Linux distribution(s) users are morbidly obese?
Probably pretty accurate desu

20 years old, 1.76 meters tall, 58kg.
But I use macOS because I'm not autistic.

198 lbs, 6'7".

6'1" and probably 65-70kg
I use arch BTW :^)

6'3 246 and using Void

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Twinzies!!!

6'0 160lbs body perfection

That's far from fat, son. I used to be that size, and I looked like I was dying of cancer.

>178cm
>73kg
>>Arch

1.7 m 64 kg.
I am fucking swole little cholo.
I use Debian.

You're only slightly overweight. You could lose some pretty easily

51 or so kg
Alpine Linux

6'5" ~200lbs

Tbh I'm actually 5'10 and I haven't weighed myself since before the holidays so I'm probably closer to 185/190. I just wanted to avoid manlet replies and didn't realize how much one inch could change how overweight someone is lol.

Anorexic

~60kg
1,85 m
Archie

5'8.5", 125 lb

t. Arch user

178cm, 61kg, arch user. Guess there are people who're not too stupid to consume food correctly.

1.84m, 54kg, I use Ubuntu. I spent all my food money this month on an Intel pentium G3470 so I could run my javascript apps faster and be more productive to write some npm dependencies like pony-webpack-theme and horse-manager. However I didn't manage to put it into my GA-880GA-UD3H motherboard... And I guess I have to continue using my quad core phenom. Its totally funny that this phenom is slower than that cheap 2 core pentium.

6’1”
260lbs
A lot of it is actually muscle though

Yeah, you're overweight but not fat. I'm the exact same height and weight as you, trying to lose it now. :P I miss my abs.

>yuropoor
>uses macshit
checks out

186cm, 80Kg

arch linux user here
5'10"
142lbs

I'm Australian.

101.5 kilograms

Stop impersonating me Wallace.

6 feet 235 pounds and I use debian

65 kg, 180 cm. I use W10 and Xubuntu.

6' 250. Debian

>you're overweight but not fat
americans, everyone

5'10, 160. 12% bodyfat

feels good mayne

5'11", 150 lbs

88kg
xubuntu

6'
135 lbs

Mint on my main laptop
Arch on my shit desktop

130 lbs, 5'10"

5 foot 11, 224 pounds down from 296.

10 more pounds and I go from obese to overweight

6'0" 145lbs
Typically on Arch or Fedora, depending on whichever suits my needs at the time

Congrats, user!

183 cm 56 kg
i use arch
use metric dumb amerifats

5'7.5 136lb

6'3" 160lbs.

t. Arch user

6'4" 205lbs
I use OS X and Linux (with KDE).

Y'all some skinny faggots in here btw, like lift a fucking weight or go outside and play sports damn.

Stop using retarded units.

170 cm (aprox), 100 kg (aprox).

American website, idiot.

fat fuck

Japs site, u fuck. Japan is metric

gentoo

You're on a American site. You comment would be understandable if you were on Sup Forums, but you are here on Sup Forums. Go back to Sup Forums, Britchan, Krautchat, or wherever you came from.

I'm 5'9 and weight 180lbs. I might actually be 5'10, as someone else says I'm taller than them, and they say they're 5'9.

No, fuck you, use world's standard: metrics.
I don't understand subway sandwich based length.

I use Antergos
185 cm
85 kg

5'6"/170cm
125lbs/55Kg/8stone & 9 pounds
W10, OS X and Mint with Cinnamon.

5'10" 175
I use arch.

5'10"/168 lbs/KDE Neon

"The Soyboy meme is not real!"
>thread
"Nevermind."

See the problem with "world standards" is only countries whom wish to do trade with other countries must conform to them. In our case, because we are the world superpower, other countries bend to conform to our standards when dealing with us. Thus the lack of a motivation to switch.

If I could press a button right now to America metric, even as an American I would do it. But their is little incentive to spend the money and time when there is little incentive.

Most of us do understand metric measurements pretty well anyways, as they are a standard part of U.S. Public Education after about 1990, and a required part of any serious college course in the sciences.

Fuck.

Department of Redundancy Department slipped in to my post.

188cm, 56kg

5'10" 145lb.

I have long poofy black hair and look girlish. I have no muscles.

T. Debian/freebsd thinkpads user. (Mainly x220 and x60)

6'1" 155lbs
>Bongs can get bent
Kubuntu for personal use. Kubuntu, SliTaz, and Win7 occasionally for work

6' , 120lb ? Don't own a scale.

6'0", 165lbs

thank you scary skeleton

6', 135

Void user

Canada does the same thing as Britan

191 cm and 110 kg, or 6'3" and 240 lbs. I've never actually seen an arch user in the wild, so it's hard for me to tell.

5'11, 145lbs

Unironically using Gentoo

47kg 175cm

1m45
34kg

Around 6'2 and like 152 lbs. Ironically using shitbuntu because i hate my life

I once found this gif at a HackForums (piece of shit) HF thread. Never spotted one myself but they pretty much seem like so

173 cm, 58 kgs

"Spotting a skid on the wild"

173 cm, 58 kgs and arch user (sorry, cannot edit posts).

How'd you do it?

Someone on Sup Forums without using namespace std? this must be a fucking miracle, my bruv give me a hug

Used myfitnesspal to track calories, told it I don't do shit so exercise I get is all bonus calories burned as I don't eat the extras it allows for exercise
Also took up hiking, it's a nice outdoor activity for g types because you are still alone

5'8", 160 lb

Try to keep active to offset all the sitting. Weight lifting every other day. Some body weight exercises mixed in on a vegan diet.

Thanks man

6'3", 143

Funny how you can go on aliexpress right now and find tons of items including imperial measurements.

Wonder why they would do that? Just go out and put measurements for only one country they deal with?

5'11
132 lbs or approx. 60kg
Gentoo Linux

Comparatively, the dominant desktop OS in the US is windows, and the US has an extremely high obesity rate.
I think you might just be a faggot, op.

CUTE

Myanmar does not use imperial.

6'0", 200Lbs. A bit overweight, but mostly just having a barrel chest and muscles. My triceps are thicker than your thighs, I guarantee it.

At a measley 200lbs on a manlet? I doubt it. I'm 188cm and 120kg. You are nothing.

5'11", 145 lbs (180cm, 66kg)
I run Xubuntu on my X230, but I'm not overweight or a dyel.
My dude, you're a bit underweight. I was 128 lbs at one point and it was definitely not healthy.
I feel like linux obsessives (not just anyone who uses linux) definitely tend towards the extremes (rail thin or morbidly obese) more often than the general public. Makes sense. Linux would be a generally solo hobby, and people with mental disorders are more likely to distance themselves from society. People with mental disorders are also more likely to be over- or underweight. Since a linux obsession likely only occurs in people who don't leave their houses, and people who don't leave their houses likely have at least a mild disorder, and people who have mental disorders are generally abnormal weight, linux obsessives are more likely to be very fat or very skinny.

5'6, 110 lbs

5'7 230 lbs
Windows 10

176cm, 68 kg
In burgerunits:
5'9", 150 lbs

Manjaro on my "desktop" and Arch on my X220

Arch user
6'1"
185 lbs
Skinnyfat, I really need to start lifting.

5'11 130lb. I actually dipped under 130lb and put effort into eating more.