Sooo... I just got myself this badboy (Apple Watch) and I was wondering what I could do with it...

sooo... I just got myself this badboy (Apple Watch) and I was wondering what I could do with it...? I pretty much used the "check time/clock" feature which I must say is pretty neat. Worth to get it just for that - you can check time without pulling your phone out. any other ideas...?

The tragedy is the faggots here will still bite..

No, smart watches are the only devices that allow you to check time so easily, with just a glance at your wrist. Apple innovation at it's best, yet again. I bet there will be people making wrist watches soon, it'll be a smart watch but only with time check function. Maybe they won't even make lcd displays, who knows.
They'll be copying Apple yet again anyway.

Did apple just reinvent time?

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;) it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

why are you so fat?

where are your knuckles

Holy shit... that meat paw.

Here's an idea: buy a shirt that fits you, faggot.

Nice ricer watch

lol owned

>I bought this thing that costs several hundred dollars and I now wonder why I bought it
I know this is a joke thread but it still annoys me because there are real people that do this.

Smartwatches are bs.
I have a mykronoz zetime because it's the only watch of hundreds I've seen in years I like the look of, but I always have it turned off and use the hands to see the time.

I've gotten so used to Android Pay on my watch that I get annoyed when I have to remember to grab my wallet. It's also nice for controlling music, GPS, etc. while I'm driving.

Sonic & --------

Chubby Fat Fat

This is now a watch bread
Rate mine

It can resist water
And has a dedicated green light button

fucc

Why are you so yellow?

my fucking sides

that fucking sausage arm

Last watchthread I asked in didn't rate me, how about mine?

shitty phone image processing
or maybe i'm an hairy asian

0 fingers out of 5

high class terror watch
10/10

Allahu akbar to you too my friend

i like the gear series better.

ip68, slimer, smaller, longer battery life, more meme watch faces

t. iphone 6s [pictured me]

are those chinese numbers?

I find it useful to get call and text notifications on my wrist also getting the weather is nice

As is the GPS function in heart rate monitor

Where are your fingers?

its from a movie
kek this guy gets it

Woah. I'm totally surprised to find someone on this board with the same watch.