There are people in this board right now who unironically take Richard Stallman seriously

>there are people in this board right now who unironically take Richard Stallman seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf1hthnQy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Americans just woke up

Everybody woke up a couple hours ago

I've noticed that Microsoft evangelists have become very active in the last couple of weeks. What happened?

You sound butthurt.

meant for

>get called out
>deflect
kek, now I'm sure you're butthurt

Not me. I’m going to bed.

>no u
If it hurts so much put some lotion and rub it around your asshole. Hope it feels better LOL

Is this the new ms shill thread?

>Hey, here's some software I made. You're not allowed to know what it does or how it works, can't modify it to better suit your hardware, use-case, or software interoperability needs, can't fix bugs should you find any and God help you if you copy it. I pinky swear there are no backdoors, but we will collect some data about you. That'll be a $100.
>Sounds good, I'll take it. Where do I insert the complimentary giant cock?
ftfy

*sniff sniff* hmm, it smells like curry in this thread

Why is he installing windows on a mac pro?

Why is Prozac on there? SSRIs are amazing.

Android is for soy boys, sorry soy

It's on their because it's an antidepressant and only soyboys go to the psychiatrist and attempt to fix their mental illnesses instead of just wallowing in their own sadness like a true man(ctrl-shift-u-00ae).
>I'm with her.
Accurate, but if you're going to mention one soyboy political view, you should mention the other.

I didn't make the picture.

>Hey, here's some software we made. It's bloated, buggy, unintuitive, doesn't work correctly and even if it did, it still wouldn't cover all your use cases because we're incompetent and simply can't implement some advanced features that commercial software has and you require. Heck, we can't even implement trivial thumbnails on a simple filepicker! Also, our developers are stubborn, stuck up assholes who won't hear you and are just going to tell you off saying do it yourself it's open source, even though you're not interested in developing software yourself and have no use for the source.
>But at least it's free.

>waaah I'm entitled to other's work!!
Grow up, commie scum.

You either suck at text comprehension or are an outright troll. Either way, 1/10.

>Heck, we can't even implement trivial thumbnails on a simple filepicker!
We have this though. I don't know why you winfags keep pretending we don't. In fact, we had it before you did.

You objectively don't.
I'm the one who pays for my software here, you little wiener.

>Hey, here's some software we made. If it doesn't suit your needs, feel free to modify it or pay someone to do it for you.
>You stubborn stuck up assholes, why don't you hear my needs? I'm going to complain about you on a Mongolian llama breeding forum written in a free programming language, served by a free web server running under a free operating system. That'll teach you.

Oh, you're baiting.

He takes an extremist stance but I don't find fault in it.
You need an extremist to show hard opinions and facts which then can be filtered a bit and moderated to an acceptable level, but they still need to have a hard stance on things otherwise they wouldn't be that vocal or active.

I don't follow his ideas to death but he's absolutely right about many things and I wish people took him more seriously.

Except no one does that. They just buy the software that actually works and leave the autismos to screech at strawmen.

>Sup Forums
>open source
Pick one.

That's not how you spell "correct", user.

>paying for ms products
Some people can get woman and software only by paying for them.

I modify free software for my own needs and for the needs of a company that hires me to do just that all day every day. Your argument is invalid.

No one said Sup Forums source was open, you illiterate twat.

>I modify free software
Then you're a cheap pajeet programmer, because a decent developer costs a lot more than a Photoshop license.

>modifying a software code is only possible with programming
Compile time options are pretty damn unknown thing for people who shill overpriced trash like PS.

>tfw actually like Rick & Morty and Game of Thrones
>tfw I share my opinion with autistic soyboys

>No one said Sup Forums source was open, you illiterate twat.
>I'm going to complain about you on a Mongolian llama breeding forum written in a free programming language, served by a free web server running under a free operating system.
>what i meant was...
lel

RMS BTFO in a single video: youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf1hthnQy0

>thinks all software is end-user / workstation programs
>calls people Pajeets

What I meant was exactly what I wrote: that Sup Forums is written in a free programming language (PHP), served by a free web server (Apache/nginx) running on a free OS (Linux). How exactly does that imply that Sup Forums source is open, you illiterate twat?

Also, Sup Forums's content is brought to you by Cloudflare, a big-ass company that pays a lot of people to keep their free software-based infrastructure running.