Mining with a 1070 is currently worth a whopping $1.48 profit a day...

mining with a 1070 is currently worth a whopping $1.48 profit a day. it would take two years to pay off a card at current rates.

it's only going down further too.

i outwit bitshits

Finally can buy few 1080TIs a make deepfakes.

I outwitt the bitshits

> buying second hand GPUs that were used by bitcoin miners.
I want nu-Sup Forums to get out

Not buying second hand, but second hands flooding the market will lower the price of new cards

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

I outwit bitshits

I think I am going to buy some monero.

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

I outwit bitshits
(because I bought the dip)

>be miner
>realize it'll take 730 days of mining to pay off card
>buy 730 cards so you can start paying them off on day 1
>cards jump in price another 20%
>"lol i don't care if they're more expensive they'll quickly pay for themselves"
I OUTWIT BITSHITS

I outwit bitshits

>mfw sold everything except for my 915 nano right before this crash

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

i outwit bitshits

What does it have to do with the recent crash? It's not like mining BTC would have been profitable when it was worth 16 k instead of 9, I was under the impression that the GPU fags mined cryptos that couldn't be mined on ASICs.

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

I outshit bitwits

Time to get some computations cranked up.

>mining with a 1070 is currently worth a whopping $1.48 profit a day. it would take two years to pay off a card
Not to be pedantic, but...it's not 'profit' if you're still paying off the card, right? Isn't profit = revenue - costs?
oh, and *i outwit bitshits* :)

lol if you have been mining since last spring you likely have had a return several times over.

It's only the idiots who went all in after BTC his 10000 that are going to be hurt.

Also you have jerks like my brother who get electricity for "Free" without getting caught who will keep mining even for under a dollar a day per card.

I outwit bitshits

I was thinking the other day about the whole electricity thing...I bet homegrowers are loving the new popularity of crypto, because their excessive power usage won't be as much of a red flag now.

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

>people trying to swindle suicidal people out of their money every crash
These people are scum of the fucking earth. I can only hope that these people will not be able to cash out once it all crashes.

The fuck? I make 1.50 with my 1050ti on a bad day, the highest I've make is 3.00 a day, try harder.

I outwit bitshits

BTC mining on GPU was profitable at $16k

You need to substract electricity cost

>not owning 330000 BTC

your life is meaningless

I
OUTWIT
BITSHITS

You don't have to factor in those costs if you are on energy assistance.

>Pays for itself in less than 2 years
>Bad
Nvidia stock is $240. Nvidia earns about $4 per share per year. You would have to hold Nvidia stock for 60 years for it to pay for itself

And yet I still needed to sell a liver to buy a prebuilt computer with a 1080ti in it

The HODL meme is very strong so it's gonna take some time before they give in. HODL is literally the reason why it hasn't crashed so far.

lel I just found out about deepfakes this morning and have spent most of my day training images. I hope this catches on like wildfire, not many people seem to know about it

Isn't it crashing right now? It just dropped under $9K. It hasn't been this low since November.

Yeah, but sadly people just see this as an opportunity to buy in.

I hope i'm wrong but this is what happens with every big dip.

I bought two of these do you know how many money can I produce?

>not owning 330000 worthless monopoly money,

Shut the fuck up Cryptonigger