Can someone inform me who is in charge of writing Discords update logs? Why do they reek of soy?

Can someone inform me who is in charge of writing Discords update logs? Why do they reek of soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reek of soy
what the fuck is this maymay and why is it everywhere?

r/the_donald meme that spread to Sup Forums and eventually the rest of the popular boards

ok? so it's an excited bearded guy with glasses?

Same faggot who writes the splash screen quotes.

I thought they stole all those quotes.

it's yet another variation on "cucks" and "nu-males"

Sup Forums doesn't even pretend to not be reddit anymore?

it's a nu-male wojak doing that open-mouthed excited face that all nu-males do in photos and youtube thumbnails when they are trying to show off and appear youthful despite a lazy man's beard and vision correction.

it's a new meme, probably from Sup Forums, though if it is it is their best work.

soy boy isn't even a meme, i constantly see fat losers on their nintendo switches at my university and they look just like the meme desu

How do you get fat off of soy?

Who uses discord? Pay for a mumble like a normal fucking person. Enjoy being part of the discord botnet lol may aswell be using skype it it wasnt for opus.

>Sup Forums boogeyman
So you've never been to /fit/?

Well, it's way better than a generic "fixed bugs and general improvements" for every patch and you don't know if you should upgrade.

Looking at you, Facebook

fat people are soy boys, the point of soy is the lack of masculine features. fat boys are not masculine

>soy is the lack of masculine features
I thought soy was just a bean that made milk lactose intolerant people could drink? Does it have something to do with soysauce and anime? I don't get it.

Eat fast food 3 times a day

It's used in almost every food you eat, and contains the plant version of estrogen.

>Be human
>plant hormones affect me
Don't think so, bud.

t. middle school understanding of biology

large amounts of soy (and other things) cause hormonal imbalance, which gives a normal man very womanly features if prolonged. One feature of a soy heavy diet is man boobs, aka gynocymastia.

Its basically female breast tissue (pic related) that developed when it shouldn't have in a fucking man. Thankfully it can be corrected by removal but you can see the point.

Why does this sound made up?

Phytoestrogens don't work like that. If you sijncerely believe there is enough soy in the world to feminize any male... you don't know much about organic chemistry. I'm annoyed with this plastic water bottles and soy memes. If you're going to have such severely low testosterone, you have a disorder or had to be taking drugs that reduce it.

I literally just linked a study where that happened.

Was BTFO 4 posts before.

>60 year old male
>implying he doesn't have lowered testosterone because of his age

>an unusual case
Wow, it's like an exception can't be used as proof of a rule.

There is very little research indicating high soy intake causes hormonal imbalances. It's a boogeyman, a spook. Phytoestrogens are not bioidentical or even analogous to estrogen present in humans.

Keep drinking that soylent, you'll have a feminine penis in no time, user.

Hello Dr. Broscience

Let me repeat myself
>an unusual case
Not a gynecomastia group study or intended to prove soy on a whole causes gynecomastia.

Says the one who hasn't actually provided any sources to the contrary.

Let me repeat myself.
YOU'RE A FAG.

this! anyone who unironically uses "soy boy" is an idiot.
not only is the stereotype unrealistic, but people just use it as a buzzword for anything they don't like.
its basically just Sup Forums's replacement for "shill"
but, I don't worry about it cause just like every normalfag meme, it'll die quickly.

hello rebbit

You go ahead and believe things even though it defies obvious implications of briochem research that's been known for years. Youre just as delusional as trannies who think they can eat soy and herbs with phytoestrogens and get results similar to actual hormone therapy.

PROTIP: those trannies look like very manly men.

Not studied and unusual != doesn't exist.

When I was young, my parents force fed me soy, it was the main thing I ate, wouldn't let me have other things.

I now have fairly large man boobs, despite being underweight.

It's the main part of my body I'm dissatisfied with, eventually I want to get surgery to get them gone.

Fuck soy.

>You go ahead and believe things
I will believe things on pubmed.

It has been studied though, extensively. And no evidence has been found. Your problem is your genes are shit. Sorry.

Then link to a study, I've provided one study showing it can happen.

SOY

Yeah, you believe a case about one fairly old guy, and not a control group/clinical trial. Maybe you should reconsider your standpoint.

I don't know a single normalfag who uses mumble. I know plenty who use Discord.

I don't even consume soy because it isn't tasty. I'm just pointing out paranoia over soy and water bottles is a social control method. It is moral panic no different than trying to ban lyrics in music that offend housewives. You are being duped when drinking water is safe from plastic and soy is good for blood pressure, heart health, and can even be helpful in combating prostate cancer. If you are duped easily by health spooks or are afraid you're going to get turned gay, you're an anxious closeted gay afraid of your own feelings, not soy.

Soy will not make you gay. Only you being gay would make you gay. Stop being afraid of invisible monsters. No normal person worries about this gay shit.

Because discord is for soyboy bugmen
it was from /fit/ and Sup Forums idiot
t. soyboy cuckold

>discord
>not using IRC
OP IS A FAGGOT

IRC is depreciated

>I'm just pointing out paranoia over soy and water bottles is a social control method.
This,

If these mold xenoestrogens did actually do what people fear you'd have a really fucked up endocrine system that is constantly being influenced by all sorts of shit out of your body's control. The human body is very resistant with controling hormones and the proteins it makes

By what? Literal botnets?
Nu-Sup Forums is so full of faggots that it is sickening

nu-Sup Forums is numale soybois.

Dude, experience =/= evidence. Your problem is that being overweight can damage your endocrine system and can kill your testosterone. Soy should help you lose weight, so maybe you shouldn't have been sitting around snacking, mad that someone made you eat healthy. You sound gay... youre one of the people they call soy boy, and it ain't because you ate soy, it's because your heart and soul are soft and tasteless, passionless and damp like stinky ass tofu.

>I'm going to keep using this significantly less feature rich system because I have conniptions about botnets and other buzzwords like fluoride in water

>Soy should help you lose weight
Kek, you think a single food will help someone lose weight? fucking retarded.

>implying
thanks for showing yourself Sup Forums.
you know, you should really stop calling everyone who disagrees with you reddit, considering you're just insulting yourself

1. i've never been on pol
2. why do redditors always get mad on Sup Forums
3. I've never used reddit, i have it globally blocked on my firewall
4. Sup Forums is 18+

>I globally blocked a website I don't visit on my firewall
wow thats fucking uselesss

>Do I fit in yet?

Having seen lots of studies on tranny homebake hormones, it's obvious that xeno and phytoestrogens don't do anything in the way of perceived or actual hormonal changes. Only when someone is overweight or old (read: no longer produces T on their own) could this happen--- that or a genetic abnormality. All of which are rare: especially in the case of older men, it's rare for T to decline heavily unless there is obesity as comorbidity.

t. soyboy

I already said, I'm underweight.

Also, I already gave a similar case study.

Still waiting for you to actually post a source, rather than just claiming to have them.

>Kekistani
How can these people hate themselves so much?

>if I say I'm not from Sup Forumsdit and call him underage, people will believe me!

but both are true

>Having seen lots of studies on tranny homebake hormones, it's obvious that xeno and phytoestrogens don't do anything in the way of perceived or actual hormonal changes
The big differences with transexuals is that they use incredibly large amounts of opposing hormones that actually DO influence their endocrine system in a huge way. Yea that mild xenoextrogen you got from some water bottle with Bisphenol A isn't going to affect you at all because the amount is so stupidly low but when you inject enough of a hormone that it overwhelms your glands and causes them to deactivate with other proteins designed to do so you do get those effects.

you went out of your way to proactively block a website you were never going to visit. Its like putting a roadblock on a road you were never going to go down.

Tofu is a low calorie food high in nutrients. Soy milk is widely used as a substitute for milk with lactose intolerant people and usually has less sugars.

Look at the BMI of ching chong countries who consume soy heavily. It's much better than Western obese hamworld average BMIs.

it takes 3 seconds

Yet that have similar heart disease rates.

3 seconds wasted

hello windows baby

because there are multiple things that cause heart disease, food intake isn't the only linear and singular reason

Exactly. That's the thing: low T can't be induced by such small disruptions. Feminization can't be induced without consuming fucktons of bioidentical or analogous estrogens directly in addition to blocking testosterone. Just having low T can cause gynecomastia, but a lot of gyno patients are overweight and have disrupted or compromised endocrine or thyroid conditions.

I think it has something to do with their gyno breasts.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
Here, soy isn't that bad for you. Are you happy? Now stop relying on anecdotal evidence.

They have some of the highest amounts of smokers in the world in Asiam... and they use MSG and fry a great deal of their foods. For Nips and coastal Chinks, they consume huge amounts of raw fish. These all have individual risks for cancers and heart disease, yet soy consumption has been tied to better cardio-vascular health.

it's not that bad, it's light hearted, not too intrusive or "cringe"

yeah, sure buddy.
I won't reply to you from here since this thread has derailed into Sup Forumsitics and we're on a board about technology

Sup Forums is 18+, if you don't like it then leave

>soy

>I've never used reddit, i have it globally blocked on my firewall
based as fuck

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY GAY FROGS

>I've never used reddit, i have it globally blocked on my firewall
Keep telling yourself that, closet redditor.

just because you're a shit eating redditor doesn't mean everyone else is, poo

>uses applel iSoy
>implies others reek of soy

this thread gave me cancer.