Libretorrent 1.6 is out! Remove your proprietary Android torrent client botnet now!

Bugfixing:
>downloading magnet links
>connectivity check
>option to download and upload only while charging
>limitation options
>autostart on Android 8+
>saving active and seeding time
>minor fixes
Added:
>black theme (e.g. for OLED devices)
>custom battery percentage for battery control option
>keep alive option
>availability info for each torrent and file
>add infohash directly to the Add Link field
>peers info in main window
>Update to jlibtorrent 1.2.0.16

github.com/proninyaroslav/libretorrent/releases/tag/1.6

who even torrents on their phone

Me

Who even browses the internet on their phones

Why to use over Flud?

Lots of people find it convenient to torrent a file directly to their phone instead of having to turn on their desktop or laptop.

i really like Transmission tho

No ads
About as good otherwise

>Why to use over Flud?

1) Flud is closed source
2) Flud has ads unless you pay.
3) Flud is coded by a pajeet. This is coded by a White man and the open source community.

Why the fuck do you need torrent client for android?

Because why not you fucking loser?

I don't really care about open source and have adaway so I haven't ever seen an ad. I'll consider it though.

I don't think it's on f-droid yet. Thanks for tje heads up user!

User freedom

Wait... Hold the phone...
How'd you learn the developer is a Pajeet?

>How'd you learn the developer is a Pajeet?

It should be up in a day or two I guess.

fucking f-droid is the slowest shit ever

its not on android

Just use transmission remote to remotly download on your PC, if you're home you can grab the files over the network, if you're out you can just download directly without your carrier throttling your torrent.

TL;DR don't be a retard and use a server

Way more steps than me just torrenting direct to phone. Fuck off already, autist.

>torrenting on a phone
what the fuck

I do it cause I have unlimited data at half the price of any wired connection available here

>Opening 1 (one) extra app to navigate to the remote folder on your PC is autistic

Can't even tell the difference between transmission remote and a native torrent app

It's about torrenting to your phone, autistic loser.

Enjoy your throttling retard

What throttling, nigger? I mostly torrent via my home wifi to my phone and my data plan never gets affected by the times I torrent to phone.

Shut the fuck up already, fag. Having a torrent client on your phone is handy.

>mfw "Delphi softwares" didn't give it away immediately
Fuck I feel like a brainlet

Ayy good taste my man

People with limited bandwidth at home.
People who think "I should torrent this right away instead of waiting to get home".
People who want to watch an episode of something on the go. Or a movie. (Note: Android is also a tablet OS)
People who need to torrent a Linux .iso to live boot onto another PC to either fix it or do something else.
Directly downloading files onto your phone, especially if you need them to stay there (music)
Instead of using a desktop PC which uses 300x more power than your phone, you can be more energy efficient. (Note to this guy )
And also, why not? Android 8 is very close to being a full desktop OS capable of replacing other systems entirely. It's been available on x86 architecture for years. So it's like asking "why would you torrent on a Mac?". Why wouldn't you be able to torrent regardless of your OS?

Fucking seed your torrents you scum fucks

i didn't know that but it was the best from everything I've tried. and the ads weren't intrusive

No :)

> Ads not intrusive
Oh, soyboygoy...

call me when it will have a pc remote

>libretorrent

Enjoy mining cryptosheckels for the developers.

>implying we can't see that on the source code.

Me.

fuck off

>being this retarded