God, I wish my phone would struggle with the most basic of tasks

>god, I wish my phone would struggle with the most basic of tasks
>

I have never had a problem with my iPhone. Take it back to Apple and get free replacement or have them fix it. You did just buy it, right user?

You should not get an iPhone then, it makes computing so simple and so much better

computing would be better if it didn't exist
technology was a mistake

Apple just cut iPhone 10 production in half, since demand is lower than anticipated

>APPLE
>SOYBOY

congratulations on not watching the earnings report dirty foreigner

>can't sync with anything other than itunes
>literally blocks syncing with 3rd party apps

>if it's not newly bought, it's normal and only reasonable that it doesn't work correctly

Never understood why this is supposed to be better than fingerprint. At least with fingerprint you might feel someone trying to unlock your phone.

Literally fake news. The demand is lower than anticipated but still smashed their records for the most sold iPhone. They also made the most profit from that iPhone

Iphone x has already flopped

>literally fake news
>but i confirm your post in the very next sentence
crApple fanbois

t. Illiterate pajeet
Feel free to come back when you can read English, but until then kindly fuck off

>Apple just cut iPhone 10 production in half, since demand is lower than anticipated
>Literally fake news. The demand is lower than anticipated
Right, _I_ am the one who can't read, fag.

Not saying what he said was true but you do have horrible reading comprehension.

At their earnings call yesterday they literally said the X had the highest demand. Do you even keep up on the news, filthy foreigner

I'm so glad I got the iPhone 8 Plus

Fake new. You're saying what he said was true
>see what i dit there?
idc for Apple news, nor their earnings. The demand per se isn't even what my post about, but 's inability to logic.

(You) don't seem too wise yourself, but what can one expect of someone shilling and/or defending iFag shilling on Sup Forums?

>nor their earnings
So foreigners on Sup Forums just post about things they know nothing about? Thanks for admitting you’re retarded, rasheed

i'm not discussing their earnings, i'm discussng a statement that was being made.
Are you really that retarded to simply not get that? Oh i forgot, you are.
Go eat a fruit, hipster veggieboi.

iTODDLERS BTFO

You must be from a really shitty country if your English is this bad, please stop posting here. This website is not for Indians.

>i'm so glad i took a white cock up my ass instead of a black one

Quality Argument here.

Samefag

>he doesn’t deny being a foreigner
I can smell your shit covered hands from here, rasheed