What's the best antivirus? I'm done with AVG

What's the best antivirus? I'm done with AVG.

MSE, Malware Bytes or ClamWin.

uBlock Origin + common sense

A non NT kernel + gnu.

Do not use windows and expect no viruses.

Couldn't have said it better. This. Antiviruses are useless. You seem like a newfag op. Just keep lurking?

Oh and switch to gnu/linux
xubuntu.org

Windows Defender

noobs should stick to stock ubuntu

No faggot. That shit is bloat
Xfce has a more windows feel

Gnome is a little heavy.
I'd always recommend xfce first unless they have intel HD or higher.

It depends.

Comodo

enjoy your screen tearing

i don't get this meme. i never had screen tearing.

When you get out of middle school and have downloaded enough shit and visited enough websites you realize you don't need an antivirus if your iq is above room temperature

Avira has been pissing me off lately. I use Avira, Spybot S&D, Malwarebytes.

Windows Defender + Common Sense 2018

>windows

Kys, FOSSturd.

Carbon black. You need to whitelist every program and network connection. Total security

t. cb dev

Aside, can someone tell me why the Linux kernel fanotify feature does not allow rename detection? I use fanotify + clamav as a blocking AV but renames can evade so easily, so downloads from mozilla get giving me adware

PPPPTEPIKU

Seconding - haven't had antivirus since 2010.

Nano adblocker + avoiding malicious sites

For Windows users:
>Windows Defender
>uBlock Origin with all filters except for Experimental. Also add nocoin list from github
>someonewhocares host file
Reminder 3rd party AV install root certificates which become another attack vector not to mention the eavesdropping they do on HTTPS which entirely breaks the security.

Don't listen to these fags.
You have already a good antivirus. It's builtin in your OS, if you're using Windows 10.

I looked into them once. No consumer options. As a paranoid, this makes me sad on an individual level.

i run linux, i only need clamav

And then suddenly your favorite site puts malicious code or ads start to malfuctioning.

AV is like condom - sure you can go without it, but it makes you less worry and protect from ocassional mistakes. Or auntie plugging her infected USB to show you faimily photos.

Avast.

Isnt it like Sup Forums hates Avast?

I dont like the shitload of additional crap they place inside that I disable right away anyway (I dont care if my PC could be "faster", get lost) and how they still want to push Chrome down my throat with every program update.

That Popuko is off.

Kaspersky

This is true

EY EY... OKOTTA? :o