Be swedish

>Be swedish
>raped by muslims
>Your son is a soyboy transkid
>you download a game to forget about real life
>Go to jail
torrentfreak.com/despite-protests-isp-ordered-to-hand-over-pirates-details-to-police-180201/

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/despite-protests-isp-ordered-to-hand-over-pirates-details-to-police-180201/
heritage.org/index/ranking
youtu.be/FdSa0c_Xj3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>B-but europe has net neutrality and sheit!

haha yeah take that cu-*gets shot*

>torrentfreak.com/despite-protests-isp-ordered-to-hand-over-pirates-details-to-police-180201/
The swedish govt sold out to Hollywood a long time ago, way before they tried to entrap Assange with Swedish pussy

Another country other than Germany is getting fucked. Well, at least this will push people to use distributed networking services and hopefully drop ISPs.

Net neutrality has nothing to do with government regulations on citizens. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Net neutrality has nothing to do with government regulations on citizens.
If that were the case, citizens wouldn't be cracking the shits over it.

Take that, atheist scum!

>haha yeah take that cu-*gets shot*
>gets shot
You can literally shoot back though, so it's all good.

You know, this is not just random people, Police had a warrant or what ever they have in Sweden.
What is exactly the problem here?

Games are totally haram. You'll get what you deserve.

Net neutrality only regulates ISPs. It literally has nothing to do with anything else. The government is still allowed to do whatever they want and invade your privacy in any way, and prevent you from visiting sites and using protocols (in this case all ISPs must prevent you from doing that, no questions asked). The government wouldn't be affected at all if NN gets killed or remains alive. Having NN doesn't mean there is no law on internet. NN is just a battle between two evils (ISPs vs net companies). Citizens are just casualties, nothing more.
Educate yourself.

(You)

SWEDEN YES

You can believe what you want, and use any manner of wrong words to deny it, but net neutrality regulates the citizens by proxy. That's a FACT.

>reaching first your concealed pistol while a firearm is already aimed at you
Darwinism

Sweden and France are cucked beyond any hope of recovery. Germany is a close third. The rest of us have a chance but it's difficult. the 'murican kikes really own the people now.

>a government which should protect its citizens from foreign influence and help them in combating foreign competition, is instead incarcerating its own citizens at the behest of foreign wallets thereby engaging in national treason
The very definition of a cucked "country".
And i say country in emphasis because a country is defined as an entity legitimized by an established border, sovereignty, and legitimacy from public validation, yet Sweden has lost its sovereignty by foreigners undermining its justice system against its people's interests and lost its legitimacy by treason of selling out its citizens to foreigners.

I hope they get destroyed by migrants as soon as possible, since the earlier the damage is dealt, the earlier all other countries can put a stop on their own destruction due to an example.

>governments should support their citizens going into other countries and stealing shit

>countries function alone in the modern world

>tfw it was recently ruled that ISPs do not need to hand over personal details over piracy cases
Based Finland > Swedistan

>copying file
>going into other countries
You are retarded m8.

>countries function alone in the modern world
Has nothing to do with digital entertainment products which are deemed so irrelevant on a geopolitical level of prioritization that they stand under a tertiary grouping on the global economic statistics, which itself showcases that prioritizing them on equal or above level of traditional economy is a sign of corruption and stupidity.

Try again donkey.

Most countries do not extradite their citizens, and will (in the case of Western countries) actively support them if they get into legal trouble abroad, so yes.

Different case, it wasn't police that requested the personal details it was third party copyright troll.

>governments should support their citizens going into other countries and stealing shit
Pretty much yes. It's called conquest, not stealing.

No it isn't. The government regulates citizens regardless. Kys.

Why is Europe so cucked?

Of course the eurofag doesn't know how to defend himself, and just gave up before the gunfight was over.
You're comment was a real eyeopener user, and it really explains what's going on in europe.

A government by its very definition is a function created by the citizens to protect them with absolute dedication regardless of some random faggot's feeling and opinions about it or some random book on morals and ethics. Governments didn't fall from the sky and they aren't mandated by heaven, therefore they can also lose their legitimacy and be destroyed to be replaced, punished by the people and even the very military which has families and intrinsic ties to those people, due to failing in its protective function.

We don't have this problem in the Land of the Free®

>Most countries do not extradite their citizens, and will (in the case of Western countries) actively support them if they get into legal trouble abroad, so yes.
pffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>torrentfreak.com/despite-protests-isp-ordered-to-hand-over-pirates-details-to-police-180201/
Nobody arrested yet.
>We are of course going to appeal
Fuck off back to Sup Forums hamburger.

There's only one place as this resistant to facts
>>Sup Forums

>implying I'm a noguns eurofag
This gunslinging cowboy logic is why an aptitude test should be taken to prove your 2nd amendment rights.

I'm all for that, but only if we bring back literacy tests for voting rights.

>dumb Amerimutt thinks everyone bordering ex-Commie countries, and everyone belonging to ex-Commie countries, isn't armed to their teeth with stashes precisely as an antibody to the virus of Communism
EL ABOMINACION CRANIUM

Pol accepts facts just fine. You should look at some racial intelligence statistics and do the same.

Problem with that is the NRA would rapidly run out of political support, with no lowest common denominator voters to appease.

>>Be swedish
>>raped by muslims
>>Your son is a soyboy transkid

god damnit Sup Forums

That's why you go to live in Britain

Should be an extremely excited Muslim in the first picture, then the same, but with glowing red eyes and a bit deep-fried, and in the last picture really deep-fried and with big white glowing eyes.

>Be swedish
>raped by muslims
>Your son is a soyboy transkid
>you download a game to forget about real life
>Go to jail
>still have more freedom than citizens of the United States of America

kek

>This gunslinging cowboy logic is why an aptitude test should be taken to prove your 2nd amendment rights.
Just die already faggot.

I know right? It's amazing really. Despite being one of the leaders in cuckedness, the one area it the UK shines is piracy.

>Just die already
I don't live in a nation where the mentally impaired have a right to own a firearm, so chance are I won't.

Also freedom, well behind Estonia maybe.

>third world by 2030

Look up what net neutrality means you dolt.
Also
>commit crime
>get punished
>act surprised

Whelp, USA finally managed to leapfrog Lithuania. Onwards and upwards!!

Pol accepts *pseudoscience to support its racism* just fine. You should look at *the mirror* and *kill yourself*

>Hurr durr, I dont like it so it's not real!
^(You)

>Americans still boast about muh freedom while they get out freedomed by shithole countries

Hurr durr this test originally designed for kindergartners is an exact measure of everyone's intelligence! Growing up in poverty doesn't negatively affect the structure of your brain at all! Guess I must be smarter than all these niggers u guyz, amirite?!?

>8 United Kingdom
>10 United Arab Emirates
seems legit

Spoken like a true nigger

copyright violation is not a criminal offence it is a tort

In Croatia the sentence for possession of unregistered firearms is 45 days jail or a 10000€ fine. A guy got caught with an arsenal of dozens of AKs, rifles, pistols and over 5000 rounds of ammunition. He got 30 days jail time. People in Croatia, especially in the countryside are armed to the teeth. There was a festival in the north where the Hell's angels were supposed to show up. The people in the village met them armed with AKs, grenades, RPGs, etc. Needless to say Hell's Angels turned tail and went back to Germany, or Denmark, or wherever they came from.

Hell, even I have a rifle at home that's not registered because registration is not worth the hassle. And if for some reason, somehow police find it I'll probably just have to pay 100€ fine. And if I want cheap guns I can just go to Serbia or Bosnia and buy a Yugoslav AK for a 100€, or in Croatia for 300€.

*Is literally the whitest, purest aryan looking motherfucker in all of existence* I could join Hitler's army and kill Jews with the best of them, motherfucker.

>responds with denial
seems legit

It's not just IQ dumbfuck.
Races are fundamentally different, and it is obvious that there are outliers always.

How long until they confiscate VPN servers?

is croatia nice place to live, especially on coast? or is it as terrible as I imagine russia to be?

>>Your son is a soyboy transkid
Nobody who uses the word "soyboy" is at any risk of having offspring, let alone transkid offspring

Yes, the races are somewhat different, and they respond to drug treatments and develop diseases at different rates (one of the few legitimate places they should actually enforce diversity is drug testing) That does not automatically mean white people>black people. For example, they recently did a study where they made two groups of men, one white and one black, do a shitload of exercise per week, far more than was healthy for them, to see who would develop heart problems first. After the test was over, a significant portion of the white men had heart problems, whereas there was very little in the black men. (Does not mean black people> white people either, just an example)

You are most probably right. But realise that if someone started seriously pushing this, and it was backed up by pure scientific facts and whatnot what make it 100% legit and true, the world would implode. Most people only care about their shitty job, the stability of said job, their hobbies and optionally their family. If you could grant someone a guarantee that they will live a 100% safe but boring life, just about anyone would take it nowadays. In a world where people get so easily frightened when a country flies its own planes into its own towers, you will never be able to push something that will be (by the same people) percieved as mean, "toxic", whatever word you want to use. Plenty of things are suppressed, and will be in the future. Most people just want to have their kids in their lap and browse facebook after they get home from work, they can't deal with another chimpout.

i'm not saying genocide the whole of Africa, that is retarded.
Just segregate the races back to their own homeland.

If you have a foreign salary it is a fantastic place to live. Although you can get by on a local salary as well, just don't expect to live a lavish life. The coast is one of the most beautiful in the world with some of the cleanest sea. The interior isn't too bad either, it's just fields, forests, villages and poverty.

Pretty much. There's a lot of push back in testing for differences between the sexes, races etc. that could be potentially be used to further science and help people. Hell, even if it turns out there IS one race that's smarter than the rest and that asians are the smartest or some shit, eventually we'll be able to do enough genetic modifications and cybernetic implants and whatnot that we can just make ourselves as smart as we want

Meh, nah, I feel like the races are close enough and enough of the iq difference attributable to poor environment that if you were to marry a black girl and raise your kid in a good environment he would turn out to be roughly the same intelligence level as you, possibly greater if your parents did kind of a "meh" job at raising you.

>Europe is one country
nigger faggot i can download everything i want as long as its not for "commercial gain" legally and last time a company tried to sue people that got their ip flagged for using pubblic torrents they got btfo'd by the gov

>marry a black girl
As a white or as a black man?
Mixed race kids are even worse off. This is why I am for segregation, rather want to deal with the trash of my race then with the niggertrash and etc.
There are many factors that can determine the outcome of the IQ, and education doesn't raise the IQ in all honesty, but rather utilizes it.
Nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, genetics and race are main determining factors in the IQ.

As a white man. I mean shit, identity politics is big enough these days that he might have an easier time getting jobs and university admissions if he was part black, and if you're that worried about genetic intelligence just marry a smart black girl. Problem solved! *dusts hands off*

Greetings fellow Redditor!

I am Sven Bjorgenson, reddit gold star extraordinaire, and proud Swedish homosexual whom is an enthusiastic advocate for tolerance and interracial relationships!

I read your post and it truly resonanted with me!

In fact, I like it so much I want to give you a star to show my appreciation of your tolerant attitude!

But I can't see how to do this.

Please advise me on how to do this.

Thank you!

Sicnerely yours,

Sven

PS. My friends call me sweetcheeks :-)

>I don't live in a nation where the mentally impaired have a right to own a firearm, so chance are I won't.
You'll just take it up the ass while reciting verses of the koo-ran soyboy while your faggot dad watches.

Sven huh, wow, big fan! Hahaha, it's ok, I am a heterosexual American, I don't need this "gold star" or "rusty trombone" or whatever you call it. Thanks again though! (wow what a nice guy)

We got ourselves an intellectual here on Sup Forums cletus. What should we do about this lost faggot?

>he can't do stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐

There's no chance now. Italy is probably the most fucked of all as they're still smuggling sand niggers in from Africa by the thousands.

Nice projection there Cletus. I'd sure be mad too if I had less freedoms than fucking Luxembourg

Which land is that?

What's wrong with prostitution, regardless of gender?

It gives access to pussy for miserable men who simply can't get any and would off themselves otherwise.
Feminists hate prostitutes, i've seen them slander prostitutes' associations on tv when they were arguing in favor of legalization.

>Aus
>economically free
>everything costs double, almost triple the price as other countries

Nigger I'm a beaner who grew up eating rice and bread. So did my entire neighborhood cause we were poor as shit beaners making a living. Oddly enough we didn't rape murder and steal from each other to the point that our city became Detroit. Cut your throat and save your father the suffering.

its a good thing jews are in charge, they have higher iq than whites

watching Detroit neighborhood watch videos is pretty comfy, Detroit is like a movie set, shit they're actually using it as a movie set for movie about run down cities

How long until physically smuggling hard drives will become a thing again?

> Feb 2
> Downloads increase 100x the normal rate

Better get all that pirating out of the way now Sweden.

2TB MicroSD is expected around 2020

Yes user, being poor doesn't automatically you're gonna be a fucking serial killer when you grow up, obvs. It just means that, on average, you're worse off in life and tend to score lower on iq scores than you would if you were rich because you have a poorer quality of education. What it DOESN'T mean is that hispanics are somehow genetically inferior in iq to whites, which is what the dumb fucking racist I was arguing with believes.

why do you sweedish people have to be so racist and blame everything to niggers or muslims?

Try that amigo I find them absolutely fascinating

They are, look at the statistics even with affirmative action whites are still more prevelant in both university and in high paying fields of employment. That's not to say they are the "MASTER RACE" far from it as they get out preformed by jews,asians/indians regularly. but on average I would say they outdo both Black's and Hispanics by leaps and bounds in almost every field. Now obviously that's not just due to poverty. also just because one race lacks behind in certain areas does not define talents or abilities on an individual level you're right. But Jesus Christ on a cross man compare the crime statistics of Chicago/Baltimore to San Antonio/Laredo and you'll see there's a fundamental difference between the races. Again there's nothing wrong with that humans are diverse and that's a good thing generally. But get the scales off of your eyes Sven blacks/hispanics and whites are different and its not just due to poverty. That shit I said about your dad was gay my bad. This is a blog post and I'll probably get banned. Also pirating should be at most a 300$ fine.

They're a BIT different, not like "a whole 'nother species" different since most humans are pretty genetically similar anyways due to a genetic bottleneck like 70,000 yrs ago where there were only a few thousand humans left. It remains to be seen how big the difference is until the poverty levels even out a bit, maybe tiny indians or some shit will turn out to be the smartest race, who knows.

youtu.be/FdSa0c_Xj3k

Sven, I know you don't have to worry about beamers like me. But please remember when the haji's and Africans turn your Nordic slice of heaven into middle east 2 electric boogaloo that a beaner from a pisspoor part of the US tried to tell you there's a difference between the races and its more than just the color of there skin. Good luck amigo.

there's a whole board for posting insane delusions

>Beaners*
>their*

>anything i dont like is a delusion
sorry for fucking up your safe space

Pfft, Sweden is only that way because they took in too many and they all have a shitty religion, not cause of their race. If it was all beaners like you that immigrated there then all they would have to worry about is too much delicious Mexican food, and that's a pretty good problem to have desu. Also, I'm not Sven, you'd have to talk to him about it and then maybe he'd give you a "gold star" for twenty bucks, whatever that means. Good luck!