OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

new york post is anti-semetic

iTODDLERS BTFO

>New York Post is anti-Semitic
proof?

its so magical

nice reddit meme.

I sure am glad I went with the iPhone 8 Plus. No regrets over here.

>i'm sure glad i took a white cock up my ass instead of a black one

hello rebbit

Fake news, keeps getting reposted because it agrees with the liberal narrative around here. The FACT is that iPhone production always gets reduced eventually because demand drops off at a certain point in a smartphone's lifecycle. This is a NORMAL state of affairs, libcucks. If you had a brain you would know this.

Stay jealous poorfag. Go back to /r/android.

>iToddler is unironically proud of his AIDS and thinks people are jealous of it

>underage redditor continues to evade bans

>owns gay fruit toys for technology illiterate technophobic children
>calling anyone else underage

Windows is for gamers (children) macos is for functioning adults. You have to go back >>>/reddit/

I don't see the problem. Wasn't it marketed as an exclusive, high-end "tech preview" phone? If they actually thought it was going to outsell the 8 line I don't think they would have even bothered with the 8 line.

Oh wait, I mean uhhh icucks btfo again hahahaha.

>gay fruit toys for technology illiterate technophobic children
>for adults

>The FACT is that iPhone production always gets reduced eventually because demand drops off at a certain point in a smartphone's lifecycle.
Yeah, when a new iPhone is released.
Where is the new iPhone?

>I use an Android device

If I post a smug reaction image it means I’m right xD it always works on reddit xD

It's coming, and it's going to change EVERYTHING.

Can you imagine the developer's terror when this thing launched?

Oy vey! Ill give you 0.0005 Shekels if you goyim shut up.

>underage fruit toy using iToddler has no argument
>resorts to le ebic /r/eddit faces
I rest my case.

>actual reddit screenshot

Why do dirty foreigners not understand basic English? Sorry anjeet but you have to go back!

So?

>actual reddit screenshot
wut? that's Sup Forums

>wut
I rest my case, fuck off redditor

>>new york post is anti-semetic
>implying this is bad

Fuck off Tim Kike.

how fucking new are you?

Racism is not allowed outside of please familiarize yourself with Sup Forums.org/rules before posting. Consider this a warning!

how mad are you sperg? sorry for making you flip your shit but if you don’t like it your buttbuddies are waiting for you on reddit

If you're not insecure about owning a gay fruit toy, then why do you feel the need to lash out? It's time to stop this denial and finally accept who you really are: a gay man.

You seem to know their culture quite well.

>android users literally shit in the street
why do your posts smell like curry

You DO realize that this STILL makes the iPhone X the best selling iPhone ever, right? Consumers who demand high quality products are still going to iPhones.

Let me ask you this. Do you want something that requires you to dedicate hours just to maintain, install 5 antivirus apps, etc.? Or do you want something that just works? I know which product I want.

Every android user I know is either a jamal or a fag, which one are you? You DO realize this is an American website right?
The absolute state of foreigners

I thought gay people were supposed to be creative. C'mon, user. Stop this denial. Just admit that you like it up the butt.

Sorry but sex is for brainlets. Why do Indians focus on sex so much? Do you poop in the street because your house is overcrowded?
Sad!

It's your fault for owning apple, you gay fruit tard. Obviously, your brain is going to be filled with nothing but gay butt sex. Denial is emotionally unhealthy for you. Just accept your homosexuality.

>assuming my phone based on shill hatin'
Every Apple user i know loves to eat shit. Do you? Thought so.
>hurr durr murrica #1
You really think anyone gives two shit's about a angry kid like 3rd world country, only because it is running around with a slingshot?