WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

IS THIS RELATED TO THE PRICE OF BITCOIN

It's called scam

Enjoy your empty box

bitcucks liquidating assets quick so they can still afford a tank of helium

eBay scam, a few of you dumb asses have fallen for it on here already, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is

It's a scam, so yes, related in someway to bitcoin in a sense.

>slight drops
>dumb gaymers expect cheap gpu
>scammers start selling at crazy low price to prey on them
Even if all coins crashed to $0, no one would sell for less than 80% of msrp. Volta isn't even out, and even if it was, isn't a huge jump to what we currently have.

I dunno why miners can't re-purpose to provide GPU cloud computing services. Would be nice for training neural networks.

Because that requires actual knowledge and effort.

Just wait to release of new GPUs later this year.

whats the Word that could happen? just ask for a refund to eBay, I guess, since there isnt anything saying its an empty box or a photo.

it's a scam
the seller will withdraw the money the moment it's transferred, """"ship""""" your order with a fake tracking number in less than 15 minutes and that's the end of the story.
you WILL get your refund from ebay but it may take up to two months, which simply isn't worth the trouble

Probably a compromised account. Saw a similar listing few weeks ago where some guy had tons of very low priced but very high end tech on sale. An hour later all of the listings were deleted and ebay said that the account was hacked.

How do they scam tho? Doesn't ebay pretty much always side with the buyer?

>100$ rx Vega listing
>Is it dead sold for parts?
>is it just he cooler?
>what the fuck
>read thoroughly
>He actually is offering to OC and set up YOUR vega over teamviewer

Wait a couple of weeks for despair and sub-MSRP cards will actually start dropping but hot for 100$ ofcourse.

The panic selling will begin soon when they realize the common consumer don't want to deal with bootleg bios, worn ball bearings and crumbling thermal paste.

I cant wait to get a 300$ Vega 64 in a box soaked with sweet tears, then replace the cooler with sftermarket and finally get to use it for Cycles render and some 4k gay men.

Actually that's a pic of an OK gpu after the farm caught on fire.

I would still buy it for 40$ MSRP

The cosmetically damaged goods are always the best deal, I got so many wonderful deals on aminu figures
>unopened original seal in place
>box scratched
>50$ original price
>grab deal
>couldnt even find the scratch on the box and i looked closely

>$
Stupid me I meand % sighn not $

>I got so many wonderful deals on aminu figures

>gets a discount on some cheap hunks of plastic no one needs
>it's a deal! I'm saving money!

anime fucking website

Where did I say anything about anime? There are morons like you across all interests. You're not "saving money" when you buy useless shit you don't need, retard.