I paid for windows

>i paid for windows

>I paid for winrar

I paid for ubuntu

>i paid for bunch of 0 and 1

So what? It's not that bad, and it won't be full of malware like most people's copped windowze machines on here.

>downloading windows rootkit edition just because you're too poor

>i paid

Ipaid

>I got a paid full version of Windows, Visual Studio and Office for free because it's bundled with my study account
kek

Look, I was 13, we all make mistakes. Besides I enjoy having a disc with it's own case that I can use anytime I need to re-install the OS.

Rather spend once than have to go through a whole rigmarole every time I change core hardware.

This is what I did
>buy a used Thinkpad from a company that always gives 12 month store warranties to them as well
>install Debian on it and never use the Windows it came with
>take the license key and use it for desktop gaymen PC
>contact MS and have them activate my Windows
>get a genuine Windows with no (extra) spyware for a self built PC by buying a used laptop that is dirt cheap anyway and doesn't have the cost of Windows in its price anymore
>the laptop even looks brand new
I feel like I found some crazy loophole but I don't have any pirated software and I have two perfectly operational computers without directly giving money to MS. Would recommend. If at some point I don't need Windows for gaymen anymore I'll drop it and never have to buy Windows. If Overwatch would work I could switch already, but they had to lock themselves to Windows by using DirectX in [current year].

>keep microsoft toolkit on USB flash drive
>rigmarole
Please explain

>lol, not pirating windows when it just takes a half hour to download it from torrent with microsoft toolkit and the latest office version included

kek

You pay for Windows when you buy a laptop, you know

>I'd rather give Microjew money instead of making my own precracked and shaved down version of professional for free
>spending money on operating systems

>he didn't buy ex-industrial equipment

It's a good product. Why not pay for it? You losers are going to be in trouble when it turns into a subscription service.

It's not really worth it. Everything that windows can do linux can do better except for games. And most linux distros are free anyways.

>I pirated Windows Enterprise not because I can't afford it but specifically because I hate Microsoft and still need the software compatibility without the hassle of WINE

I've paid for software only once in the last 20 years. At least with cartridges there was an excuse that they aren't just software.