Rip intel users

rip intel users

Hundreds Of Meltdown, Spectre Malware Samples Found In The Wild
tomshardware.com/news/meltdown-spectre-malware-found-fortinet,36439.html

didnt it get patched already?

not really since ms reverted the patch

idk about that. i use GNU/Linux

This is the tip of the iceberg.
Soon Corps around the world will realize the seriousness of the problem and no amount of patches will be able to fully fix shit. Expect the price of new CPUs to rise to 30x their current price until the demand of the world corps is satiated.

Eh, everyone will return to the opensparc spec and use a processor that was actually designed around multiuser/multiprocessor systems.

I really pity and respect people that work with verilog and VHDL. Specially the poor souls forced to use FPGAs and their proprietary hardware.

OMG Who is this se......ewww ankle tattoo.

Too lazy to read. Any AMD variant 2 exploits yet?
>still waiting for muh firmware.

seriously i would be cucked by her. pay for everything while she sucks n fucks bbc while i watch. she is so hot. i would eat from that ass lick her shit clean

eww

on that note

You're in luck, I think that ankle tat is an Ace of spades.

>Expect the price of new CPUs to rise to 30x their current price until the demand of the world corps is satiated.
damn i didn't think about that until just now. i have the worst fucking cpu in terms of performance hit for the fix (skylake) and want to upgrade to Zen2 as soon as it comes out but it's probably going to be ungodly expensive
FUCK

considering some early numbers i saw about monero mining with zen 2 and TR on the usual chinese leak site

you better get one quickly

so if intel start a worldwide recall of cpus that go back 20 years, can i send my pentium 4 desktop and the piece of shit netbook i use that has an atom?

zen+ or zen2?

nvm me zen+

she looks like she's starting to get fat.

remember ryzen 2 is zen+

she was dating her personal trainer why you think she got that damn fine ass in just one year?

i've been laughing about this whenever i see the topic at all
intel knew about the problem for years and never fixed it for backdoor reasons, and when the issue sees the light of day it gets worse
intel is at a catch-22 right now. if they recall the chipsets affected and give free, suitable replacements, it will ruin their pseudo-monopoly as the "go-to" chip. if they don't recall, their image is completely ruined, due to the fact that they're ok with keeping vulnerable chips out there. even if they push out patches, they'll still keep the backdoor and eventually it will be found out again, but the general public won't care. they already don't give a shit about the spectre and meltdown exploits of today's standards, becasue what are they gonna do? buy an older AMD chipset? half of them don't even know how to replace it, much less update it. they'll hear that and at the very most they'll buy a new computer entirely, probably still with an intel chipset. this entire thing is like the 24-hour newscycle except it lasted way longer than the public cares for. i hate it.

It's tiny, dude. And you should keep your hands on her ankles anyway, you'll never see it.

This probably will kill the ads completely, as it's now pretty much mandatory to not let any kind of unwanted code run on your machine.

Man if only intlel spent as much money on good engineering as they did on spin and PR.