I accidentally spilled chocolate milk on my MacBook Pro and now it won't turn on...

I accidentally spilled chocolate milk on my MacBook Pro and now it won't turn on.. I'm so fucking depressed this was an insanely expensive computer and I am now fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6K6Cxi2DVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy another one goy.

Macs are gay

Maybe that's a sign from the heavens you should stop drinking chocolate milk, manchild.

>choccy milk

Can't afford it. I spent most of my student loan on this MacBook.

Lmao

now your mac's color matches your wife's son

>Mac
Found your problem.

thinkpads have spillproof keyboards desu

The Lenovo Thinkpad with spillproof design doesn't have this problem.

Chocolate milk? Is this a subtle meme thread?

well look what happened to my mac today

that shit only works for water
>thinking a couple holes are going to magically drain a bunch of sticky sugar-laden shit congealing and souring between your keys

You should have used regular milk.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

ARE YOU SURE IT WASN"T A STARBUCKS DOUBLE MOCHA FRAPPACHUINO, YOU BASIC WHITE BITCH?

this is the reason why earth is dying. I want your body to power my gassifer furnance. The fats and hydrocarbons in your body can be used to provide electricity and energy for a small city.

Just rinse it off with a hose bro.

Apple is gay.

>i accidentally spilt my soyclate soylk on my SoyBook Pro

How will macfags ever recover?

>I spent most of my student loan on this MacBook.
LOL

I used to fix this and other type of shit for my fellow students back in the day for a little extra cash and liked to do it.

You could just open it and completely disassemble it, clean with isopropyl alcohol, get a multi meter, checking for burned components slowly but surely rebuild.

But then you realize that you bought a mac which as designed not to be opened or serviced.

So in essence buy a new Mac, goy.

kek

That's obviously bait imbecile.

/thread

thanks for the fucking blog

kek

El Americano

new keyboards cost $30 and two screws to replace desu

>i'm going to leave sticky sugar-laden soymilk in my soybook to congeal instead of rinsing it off immeadiately

normally you cut power and remove the battery but you can't in a goy book

>chocy milk
>not superior stRAWberry milk
off yourself

>my memepad has a spillproof keyboard mactoddler BTFO
>W-well it's cheap to replace and you should clean it immediately!
case: rested

The spill proof part is that it prevents your soy latte from killing your $2000 laptop, costing you a $30 keyboard replacement IF it dies, whereas Soybooks are just completely destroyed by 2 drops of rain and need to be trashed for scrap metal.

Out of warranty repair cost is €300

This is what you get when you try to live beyond your means.

What a waste of choccy milk

thistbhfam

This is why I do not permit drinks near my computers. Enjoy your paperweight.

>chocolate milk
DID YOU JUDT SHIT ON YOUR KEYBISRD!?1

Just rub tendies on it. The breading with absorb the milk fats and proteins. Afterwards, stick it in rice to absorb any water.

oh but user it was just an accident so you should be good in a couple of minutes

pics or it didn't happen

This

>chocolate soy milk

ftfy

This shitty meme is so cancerous and stupid it's actually unironically funny now.

>be american
>be so fat that you need to even make milk taste like chocolate

>t. iSoyim

Fuck you, you should never drink anything directly in front of a computer in the first place. Or buy anything from Apple.
Secondly who cares if it was expensive. You had enough money to buy it once so it's only a matter of time to get another one or repair it and you are probably living on a good first world country.

>AAAANNNDD ITUNES IS STILL SLOW IN 2018 ANNNNNDDD I HAVE TO USE IT CAUUUUSSSEEE IM AN APPLEL IPHONE USER
>CUUUUT MY PHONE INTOO PIECES THIS IIIISSS MY LASSSSTT APPLEL IPHONEEE

Kek

>low IQ Sup Forums and Sup Forums morons think this thread is serious

just buy another one, you're clearly rich because you bought a stupid fucking macbook and you like burning money for fashion.

She lost 2 years ago. Get over it.

Just buy a cheap Windows laptop to get you through school. You really shouldn't have bought a mac.

lol

>soybook
Found your problem.

ayy

I unironically spilt cream into my macbook pro a few years ago while eating apple pie.

I once spilled candle wax on my shitty Lenovo laptop and it turned out fine.

>eating/drinking near your laptops
that's why you're supposed to use external m+kb fagget

holy shit apple is btfo

Has nothing to do with that, Sup Forums users are just in general really not very smart.

Is that a Gintama reference?

POWERTHIRST

why would you think to come here? C can guarantee we will just make u feel worst.

is it plugged in? also, soylent doesn't have this problem, just werks.

i lovee chocolate milk though. i want some now

This

So pay to have it fixed you dumb kniggger. You know you deserve the pain for being a dumbfuck. Drinks don't go near notebooks in my house. Slam the drink away from the computer then go compute. So easy. I laugh at your suffering. Apparently you still have something to post with so pour more milk into that, but first mix in a tablespoon of salt for more and faster corrosion.

As a macbook user I do can confirm that I had couple of cocks in my mouth

I love you user

You are fucked, because milk is more conductive than water, and when it dries - it is like cum, sticks all the shit.
Remove battery (if you will find screwdriver), and go to board repair center. And don't hide the fact, that you spilled shit on it.

By the way:
>Spilled shit on MacBook
>750$

>Spilled shit on ASUS
>50$ for new keyboard.

>Spilled shit on Thinkpad
>Washed the keyboard with water...

Sorry to hear you broke your PC, that sucks even if it is a Mac. I don't get people saying you shouldn't eat near computers, they should be saying get a spillproof computer. Of course people who live alone want to watch something while eating, there's no dining event to look forward to. Are they just silently going to stare at a wall with an empty braindead gaze the whole time? That's not something to brag about.
>inb4 I eat in 20 seconds anyway fuck you
That's not healthy at all. Take your time with it.

What's wrong with it???

it's because they're poor. they bash macOS, but literally run clones(linux) of it. it's pathetic desu.
it's like rocking fake designer brands and shitting on ppl that wear the real thing just becasue it's
expensive.

my sweet child, forget your life of chocolate milk. a new frontier of new liquids awaits you

Linux isn't a clone of macOS. Just like other Linux distros it's a Unix-like OS.

>meanwhile with my X220

Chocolate milk isn't an everyday thing though unless you have autism. It's more of a yearly thing for me.

There's nothing wrong with being non-white

Just send it to Rossmann, bro

Strawberry>>>>>>>>>>>abism>>>>>>>>chocolate

Only fully rugged notebooks are "spill proof" and no one here uses them because they don't have old Thinkpad keyboards.

>I don't get people saying you shouldn't eat near computers, they should be saying get a spillproof computer.

That breeds stupid habits. Eat quickly and go do whatever. If you need time to eat you are doing it wrong. If you need to eat over your computer you are doing it wrong (or too stupid to use an external keyboard and mouse).

>That's not healthy at all. Take your time with it.

Citation needed. We evolved to munch prey before competitors steal it. I've been eating fast since childhood. Zero stomach issues of any kind three decades later, but I don't eat garbage.

>Citation needed. We evolved to munch prey before competitors steal it.
Right back at you with that citation request. Ever seen a documentary of wild animals eating? A lion, a giraffe, a bear, a monkey? They don't eat like they're going to starve if all the food is not done in seconds. And those are wild animals still having to worry about it more than humans have for the last thousands of years. Eating very fast makes you chew less and swallow air easier giving you those stomach issues. There's no upside except you can get back to your Netflix faster which you refused to take with you.

you're right, I have nothing against eastern asians

>having food or drink in front of a laptop
Serves you right.

Just go to the Apple store.

They’ll fix it

Thinkpads doesn't have this problem

no literally this I spilled beer on my thinkpad and I rinsed it off and it's still fine

the spillproof keyboard prevents it from killing the laptop not the keyboard desu

you cant afford chocolate milk? you poor bastard

kek
no they wont, not with their 50+ warranty voiding moisture detection stickers.