Right now mining on a 1070 currently makes you barely more than a dollar a day...

right now mining on a 1070 currently makes you barely more than a dollar a day. ROI of over a year and that's if the market doesn't crash even further.

salvation is close brothers.

>still worth $8k
>crashing

Cryptos are here to stay my friend. Don't worry, some company will figure out how to let you play your gaymes at a reasonable price.

people wont have confidence investing in bitkeks anymore
or any cryptidcurrency for that matter

who is people?

>>still worth $8k
it'll drop down to its long term trend line between 2-3k. it has several years to go before 8k is normal

Is that like "Who are "people"?"
If you're going to speak my great language, at least learn what words to use.

latecomers who saw the inflation and thought it was a viable investment

>tfw it will never recover after this point because ROI is too low and difficulty to mine has spiked too high

I OUTWIT BITSHITS

but was it the majority yet?

dont know
but they are a factor in the inflation we saw
prices wont go that high if it wasnt for demand

You do realize that places with cheap as fuck power like China exist. Also no one is mining bitcoin with GPUs.

the thing is that no one can really know until bitcoin becomes stable for months. when the dust has settled so to say and this can take years to come

All you have to do is come up with a new normalfag meme to spark people throwing money back into the pit again
Say Oprah is investing in crypto or something

confidence over viability of crpto has plummeted
i remembered the same situation in 2014 where btc price shot up and crashed soon afterward and took years to recover and that was the they only reached the hundreds
now it reached ten thousand already,and dipped by 50% even with safety nets
it's gonna be brutal since the people who really have the money to jack up the prices we see nowadays are going to be drawn off

yeah and the people which want to generate more money on this, will be able to create another buzz about it at the end of this year for sure. in a neverending cycle of pump n dumps

we'll see how dumb people are and how short their memory is

9/11 muh man

How can it be here to stay if literally everyone only cares about using Bitcoin and cryptos to make a quick profit? Sooner or later people are going to wake up and realize it's all but fucking useless except for baby's first investment.

>we'll see how dumb people are and how short their memory.
Pfffffhahaha

my dream is owning a large share of some soon to be startup
i'll probably drop a few wads on uber ipo soon,assuming that butthurt taxi niggers and legislation fags don't fuck it up

it's not useless at all. it's just volatile as fuck because >almost< nobody can control the actual worth of it except the people who use it.

I outwit bitshits

I OUTWIT BITSHITS