Is this the average oldfag on Sup Forums?

Is this the average oldfag on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VjGSMUep6_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this pic legitimately make me sad. he looks so miserable.

Same same

>Too thin
>Curtains open - all that fucking daylight
>Tattoo - implies he's actually been outside at some point
>Bare feet - not programming socks
>Hipster beard instead of scruffy neckbeard or glorious unix beard
No, he doesn't represent Sup Forums at all

Stop stealing posts from reddit

silly user Sup Forums is reddit

A venn diagram with reddit and Sup Forums would probably show about 80% of channers overlapping with reddit.

It makes sense though, both communities are circle-jerky, (semi-)anonymous niche-driven websites a lot more raunchy than most of the rest of the "social" web.

this, here's a pretty representation

He does look a bit too happy, I guess a new /(arch|debian|gentoo)/i release came out, or /(amd|intel|ati|nvidia)/i got btfo'd again

idk about you guys but i lurk on reddit a lot, but never post.

I miss the days before smartphones

>inb4 'X' was never good.

This is what redditors would have you believe. The reality is that redditors need to go back to their cesspool, and stop pretending they belong here.

He do looks happy tho and totally not miserable. You guys are fucking no life, this guy life is good. You don't know what miserable is

No way a fa/g/got would have someone else in his hose to take a picture.

It's obviously his parents' house.

His eyes are not filled with nearly enough hopelessness. His beard is far too trimmed and short and his head hair is too well kept.
This is closer hair wise but still too much happiness in those eyes to have been on Sup Forums this long.

Sure thing buddy. I've been to Sup Forums since I was 14 (I think). That means I've been here for circa 12 years. I'd say I belong here and call it one of my internet mainstays. I started visiting reddit maybe 6 or 7 years ago and I now use both sites frequently.

>>Sup Forums

Smartphones AND social media single-handedly killed Sup Forums and the rest of the internet.

(Hell, I'd argue it killed the old-style geeks.)

how has an entire generation of "men" made the beard unmanly? it's seriously mindboggling.

>it's seriously mindboggling.
What's seriously "mind-boggling" is how anons have so much self-hatred for their own fucking identity.

Both have Nintendos.
>Implying Sup Forums == Sup Forums

Jesus fucking christ. These people need to be shot.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE MEME OF WEARING YOUR WATCH BACKWARDS

THEF UCK IS THIS

Stallman looks like a cuck with that beard

It just seems to be people noticing that having a beard doesn't make a guy automatically manly, the same way having a suit doesn't make you a businessman

He looks like he's having fun, why does Sup Forums hate fun?

your mom is a cuck

this

who this

Backwards? That's how I wear my watch when I go shooting innawoods. Makes it easy to check time without lowering my rifle.
Granted, I doubt he's ever held a gun in his life, so that's probably not the reason why he's wearing it like that.

military.

he looks miserable and he does look like a no life idiot that is in his mid 30s and still doing the same shit he did when he was 6 years old.
Looks broken, never growing up. And by growing up I don't mean that he can't enjoy games or shit he did when he was a 6 year old but I guess you can accumulate more experiences, new knowledge and new cool shit you can do 30 years down the road.
Failing on your part to see that means that you are on the same state of mind than that guy or that you know what I mean but you can't even be as happy as you were when you were 6

>but I guess you can accumulate more experiences, new knowledge and new cool shit you can do 30 years down the road.
Do you not see his epic tattoos?

why is Sup Forums leaking

Not the same person, the one on the left doesn't have a tattoo.

Why do these people always have poverty-tier houses

All of your bases are belong to us :^)

What did you want to see instead?

that hardwood floor looks quality, what are you talking about?

He still lives with his parents.

>all houses in the united states are made of cardboard and drywall
I wonder why

I see a dude re-creating his childhood photo. Whether he's miserable or happy, lives with his parents or just visits, bought a bunch toys for himself or his kids, is a soyboy cuck or hightest chad, a "no life idiot still doing the same shit he did when he was 6 years old" or a mature, responsible adult taking a short trip down the childhood nostalgia lane is impossible to tell without massive projection.

>ugly painted walls
>ugly curtains
>ugly rug
It is all disgusting to me

You know how I know you're bullshitting? Because no user would ever disclose that they've been on the site underage.

>tfw you successfully install gentoo

We are talking about appearances here nothing else.

Most of the people who used to post on Sup Forums exclusively left to discord

he has hairy, not twink arms, even if they're flabby, a beard, long hair, a dirty shirt, and jeans.

AND he's on a skateboard.
nothing unmanly about his looks

This is a better representation.
youtu.be/VjGSMUep6_4

the only miserable thing here is that you've just assumed how the guy has been living his whole life, his feelings, knowledge and everything else based on a pic.

>Is this the average oldfag on r/gaming/?
ftfy.

The thing I like the most with probably belonging to the "oldfag" bracket now is that you can smell the insecurity of users that are newer to the site.

>it's seriously mindboggling
No, it's all in your head from spending too much time worrying about other people.

strong projection.

you would only know this if you posted on reddit

you need to go back

All the redditors in this thread need to GTFO this site.

>not twink arms
DYEL

For all we know, this guy makes a fuckton of money and has a wife with a bunch of kids. If he's paid his dues who gives a shit if he still plays videogames.

Someone post the image of numales and women taking pictures of things that they have bought.

underrated

>The soy levels in this thread

Hydrogen tight logic right there

>still the same chair
savage

why would they not change the sofa when painting the walls, blue clashes with the yellow

Is this a fucking mangekyou sharingan on his arm?

>games
no this is some straight up reddit shit

And this is what I call projection.