What's the best program to tag images and quickly search through them when I want to upload them

What's the best program to tag images and quickly search through them when I want to upload them.
I have 10s of thousands throughout the years and need to tag them.

I'm running Windows 7.

Sup Forums never responds to new threads

why is this?

Please use a racially charged image next time.

>only 8% cute

the absolute STATE of AI

Picasa

come on guys

whats a real answer

hey doggo

Write your own.

hydrus-network

try Lightroom

This is:

SAD.

I use this for tagging but botnet.

>hydrus-network
absolute trash

>lets create copies of all of your images and then make things super annoyingly complicated
>also you cant use it as a choose file dialog to select files to upload

garbage garbage garbage

Thanks for the alternative.

>Thanks for the alternative.
its AMAZING that people haven't come up with an alternative

I mean how the fuck?

You can drag and drop it from the hydrous ui to the upload browse button and save yourself the bother of a file browser

Google photos

useless
I want to tag a bunch of files at once by selecting them.
I don't want every single file to be copied into the program and waste my hardrive space.
I want a file select dialog that lets me use the tags I created

I don't even know how to program but I can DESIGN a program much better than this pile of garbage and any piece of shit that has been currently made

Rename files manually - space separated tags. Then you can use Windows search from the file picker, it behaves like you would expect a booru to behave. Order of tags doesn't matter, wildcards, boolean operations and grouping, and you don't even have to fully type the words, just the beginning. I've renamed 95k pics this way. And don't forget to make the folder indexed.

Diffractor

>I don't even know how to program but I can DESIGN a program much better than this pile of garbage and any piece of shit that has been currently made