Do you care about high bitrate music on your phone?

Do you care about high bitrate music on your phone?
Do you care about FLAC?

I convert FLACs to vorbis and then delete them.

Rawstyle is for faggots too scared to make the full plunge into hardcore. Kill yourself

On phone? no. On PC or DAP, ya.

FLAC takes too much space.
I convert everything to mp3 for phone and car radio, but I keep the FLACs on PC.

FLAC/WAV on PC, AAC on the go

Mate end yourself.

I've got 128GB of space, you? I'm using 21GB for 904 songs.
Who not on phone? What's the reason?

The DAC in phones suck anyway. Get a portable DAC AMP before you listen to Flac in your phone.

16GB and I'm almost full.
And in my car I use usb.

I'm going to buy one soon, got any advice?
Oh, happens.

Dragonfly in combination with a usb converter that'll connect it to your phone. Works like a charm and no drivers needed for android at least to my knowledge

>most mainstream hardcore artist on the planet
just end it cunt

Only plebs want to listen to FLAC, i hire the bands or artists to play it live in front of my bathroom. Fuck you and you pleb tier quality standards.

don’t listen to that user until you clarify what phone you have
iPhones that have 3.5mm jacks sound fantastic
the LG V30 has a better onboard DAC than many external ones you can buy
even the LG G6 (US version without the quad DAC) and Galaxy S8 have good DACs, maybe not up to snuff to the V30 & iPhones, but close.

tl;dr unless you like lugging unnecessarily heavy objects around with what’s supposed to be an all in one portable device, or you have an older android phone, DACs are a meme.>

I only listen to flac, no matter the device

No, I don't care, because I can't feel the difference.
Also, I use Spotify.

FLACs are good for archiving, not playing back on your fucking phone/PAP.
Convert to OPUS 192k or qAAC 256k VBR (if you have an apple device) for transparent audio listening on your phone. Period.

I'm using a OP5t.
Just stop it.
I should try that sometime.
Just like me. Nice.
Hm...

>please dont make fun of my faggot music tastes
no

this. Dragonfly red > usb adaptor > USB Audio Player PRO app is great for my needs.

this. Dragonfly red to usb adaptor in the USB Audio Player PRO app is great for my needs.

if you are using cheap phone, that's your problem.

what the actual fuck is this post.

there is no phone with fiio x1 quality when it comes to sound. Fucking fiio x1, entry level device. bu yeah sure that lg v30 is totally better than most 5$ chink dacs

320 mp3

Imagine getting this triggered over something that doesn't affect you at all.

This.

V0 faggot