/ptg/ - Private Tracker general

what is dead may never die edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ASOPqsrDju
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another day another useless meme

Bad taste

Why were private trackers so much better and more fun in 2013?

What changed?

The internet became serious business

Is there a way to get an account on Pass The Popcorn without an invite?

yes, if you put your head down your mom's panties, you can suck one out of her cheesy crack

post you're email and I'll invite you.

Does FileList really have 1.5 million members?

PATH TO CYCLINGTORRENTS?!

the tour de france lmao

Are there trackers that recruit only on HDB?

APpoLo

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

delet this

I want to switch to using rtorrent and irssi, but I use Windows. Should I buy a Rasp Pi or should I use a virtual machine?

Newfag spotted. Do not bother unless you were there to witness 2011, preferably 2007.

>*** *** ** *** KG
Oh wait, nvm, I am. What am I still doing here?

This general is better off dead

>haha look how original my joke is
Stop posting you teen

BTN user stats?

Private trackers now are better than ever stfu

doubt it, but it's not impossible
i mean, rutracker has 15 million registered users, so it makes sense

On which of these should I trash my ratio?

>better than ever

>cabalism
>run by physical or mental teenagers
>drama
>tree bans
>account deactivation if you don't spend your life there

Pirate FTP ratio sites from the 90s were better than trackers nowadays.

Open up the Windows Store and download Ubuntu.

No, really.

Seriously? Why?

fuck you retard niggers

All the things you list were a part of ftp and bbs in the 90s

How do you do this?

what?

>cabalism
how is this bad?
>run by physical or mental teenagers
only when it comes to shitty trackers
>drama
only when it comes to shitty trackers
>tree bans
good
>account deactivation if you don't spend your life there
login once each 3 months is nothing, and you don't even need to login anymore if you are PU
why do you care about this anyways? you clearly don't need trackers if any of your accounts would become inactive

>Pirate FTP ratio sites from the 90s were better than trackers nowadays.
no lol

Because then you just run bash natively and follow whatever instructions you want for installing rTorrent/irssi. No VM needed.

>No VM needed.
Never installed Ubuntu inside Windows 10, but isn’t that exactly what a vim is?

No. This is running the Linux kernel on top of windows. You might call it a VM. But it's pretty different than firing up virtual box and booting up Ubuntu there.

>vim
VM, I mean

last time I tried it didn't work, but that was when the Store version was for insiders only

>btn
>ratio

>We believe in sharing and encourage you to share as much as possible. If Staff feels that you aren't making a good faith effort to give back to the community your account may be penalized.

I haven't tried the store version. I set mine up before they added it to the store, had to set mine up with powershell. But imagine it's the same.

Asking this for a friend who has a old, shitty computer and slow internet, about 5mb/s peak. Which is the best client given this information? I use Deluge myself, but was wondering if qBittorrent would be better. He currently uses uTorrent 3.5 and I would like to get him off that and onto one that's smaller filesize and more lightweight overall.

I know that buying/selling invites is a touchy subject. So typical response to buying/selling tracker accounts is "Don't, you'll get banned 100%". However I believe that if a individual REALLY wants to do something and has the right resources (Money, time, contacts, dedication etc.). That it's possible.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ASOPqsrDju

Warning turn down the video, I had my mic close. I discuss how I believe that it's very possible to buy/sell invites. However I don't condone it and frown on it. I made a video talking about different examples etc. I initially was going to write examples etc. in a long post, however I thought a video would be more optimal.

I do not support buying/selling. Just take two seconds, and see my pov.

Is this satire?

Deluge is definitely not lightweight.

your mother definitely isn't lightweight

Best tracker for some font packs?

i love this feel

3.5 is bloated to hell with an entire ad framework and even it is smaller than any freetard client.
Use 2.2.1 like everyone else.

utorrent uses windows hooks to be small though, freetard clients use their own libraries that's why they are so big

Any clue where kg recruits from?
I literally want to join just that one but I feel I'll have to jump through hoops to get to it
Other obscure non-hollywood possibilities also welcome if available

Golden Popcorn picks dropped an hour ago pham just fyi

I literally spent 2 year only logging in to not get disabled on one of the canal trackers and nothing happened to my account
Checkmate atheists

[email protected]

>[email protected]
sent

>Are there trackers that recruit only on HDB?
not really. the only "exclusive " thing i can think of is the ability to make an SDBits accounts with a click of the mouse but it's meh

What would people say here is the best private for software? I have been using IPT for years but I recently needed to get some software like Adobe CC products and Microsoft office. Yet, half the shit on there is like 2-3 years old.

i just did my semi monthly utorrent/pc reboot yesterday

my bad i thought it was for popcorn. Thanks for offering and helping

>IPT for years
still fine
>but I recently needed to get some software like Adobe CC products and Microsoft office. Yet, half the shit on there is like 2-3 years old.
yeah that's the state of the adobe cracks, not ipt

make it 3 months on there and i'll invite you. i'll also give you 10 mil bonus points too

>spent 40 minutes typing up a thorough animebytes application
>get accepted and then they tell me I'm not allowed to use a shared IP vpn
Fucking gay

Ive been on there since 2013

If you are on PTP, check out the comments on the film "Trump: The Art of the Insult" if you'd like a laugh!
>inb4 marked

aah,im not the user you quoted either. i just saw your email and knew i had 1 invite left for this month i needed to burn.

what other trackers are you on? pm me

>Trump: The Art of the Insult
syncretic is my nigger. dont hate on him for fiending

his taste is amazing (see: )

his comments on hdb are fucking hilarious if you dare peer into the trump thread

the true leech.

Can u pm me?

They recruit from baconbits iirc, dont think they recruit from anywhere else

PM you where...? Did you accept the invite to IPT - I didn't check

RED

email

BTN and AHD

Bibliotik fucking sucks and the admins are assholes. It's too hard to maintain a ratio. Does anybody else know of alternate trackers for ebooks?

libgen and making requests

Is there are tracker for premium web shows? specifically stuff like rooster teeth first stuff? I kinda want to try Theater Mode but am to cheap to pay, Probably should just pay for it but want to see if there are tracker options

BTN

All I want is some drum and bass, any tips for DB9? Or recommend somewhere else to get some (pls not red)

shared vpn not allowed for browsing, for seeding it should be. and btw have you looked if you would be allowed to use a seedbox/ private vpn ip?

you mean like MAM ?
is it missing in the OP files?

If what.cd was still running /ptg/ wouldn't've been flooded with normies that cringe at ratio cheating and fruit up at every single tracker forum drama like a bunch of no personality loser scum.

thank you for using iptorrents, the islamic tracker.
allahu akbar. god be praised.

nice bencode edit, faggot

another day another net loss of 60 users and 350 torrents on the pooloo

chock on a cock you autist, r/trackers is for you

>r/trackers
is that where everyone went, because this place is dead

nah, probably Oppaitime
I'm here to insult the autistic scum that are still wondering aimlessly like zombies around here

>Oppaitime
Cancer

RED admins are crazy. I just waited 5 hours to get an interview with Redacted. Studied their bloody homepage for 2 days. And after a few questions the admin decided that i was "dishonest" and wont let me do another interview. This is craziness guys.. Just a head up. Dont spend your time idling their IRC for no reason.

come join apl my blessed brother

Yes, i wont rant over this. Just give you a heads up to dont sit in the channel for a long time. PTP, HDbits, BTN is enough for me. Maby the apollo admins are better since im in need of an music tracker to share all my material with. Nvm ill come around

>64594532
praise ramesh

>Physical teenagers

They can see your IP if you have the preparation for interview open at another tab

This. Dishonest liar.

When does Apollo recruiter on AB respond? It's been a while.

red

secret cinema is growing pretty fast, doesn't have much now but it's easy to get into so you might as well